BY TARTE #38 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Abby B.
Petoskey, MI
The brush is a little spiked but separates and lifts my lashes so well! It is a thick wand so it’s better for top lashes than bottom. Still on my first tube, but I would definitely repurchase!
Cassie D.
Tucker, GA
I give this a 2 b/c it did look great but it smudged all over throughout the day and i hate that! I tried it several weeks but no go for me! Super bummed but Ulta did let me return it.
Kassandra N.
One of my favorite mascaras ever. It's not a very wet formula and the brush separates my lashes very well. I can also make my lashes more dramatic by adding more coats of mascara without it clumping.
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I got a travel size one of this. It’s really good. But the sucky thing is the mini size isn’t like the if one. So I’ll probably have to invest in the bigger one before giving my full review
Audrey R.
athens
Great mascara! I have the normal size and the travel which I keep on me at all times haha! It's super long lasting. No flaking and falling. Nice packaging! A little on the pricey side. I would recommend this product!
Jennifer L.
Arvada, CO
Wow I love this Mascara. I get tons of volume that make my eyes pop. While I absolutely love this mascara, the only thing that could make this better is if they made this in waterproof.
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
An amazing mascara for an amazing price and the packaging is gorgeous! The consistency is perfect it stays on for a long time and I love the way it curls and lengthens your lashes love this product so much!
Sarah E.
I’m in love with this mascara! I use it every single day and it never gets old. I love how thick and bright it makes my lashes look and I can’t wait some mornings to put it on. I know it will brighten up my face!
Nikki C.
Sand springs , OK
Best mascara ever! My eyelashes look like fake eyelashes, always get compliments on them. Won't use any other mascara ever, use to use too faced better than sex mascara. I always stock up when they're on sale!
Liz M.
Madison, WI
Good stuff! This lengthens and separates my lashes for a non-clumpy effect. I’ve been using this as an everday mascara and no complaints! Easy to remove at the end of the day, too.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?