BY TARTE #33 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Kylee Renae G.
Tooele, UT
I received a sample of this at Ulta and fell in love! It never gets cakey no matter how much you build your mascara, I do wish the brush was a little different though, it holds a lot of product, I always have to scrape some off before using it.
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
Lovvveee this mascara so much, it make my lashes look full and long. My only problem is it has mascara fall out ( it breaks and flakes on your face)  but regardless this is one of my favorite mascaras I have come acrossed. will continue to rebuy this mascara
Brianne B.
This mascara is great! My lashes look voluminous and long which is exactly what I love! The formula is very lightweight too. I only wish that the brush was a bit more structured. It’s flimsy and a little hard to coat the lashes very well with.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Normally I hate those rubber wand applicators, as opposed to the brush-like bristles, but I like the tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara. This mascara really does make my lashes look more fanned out and voluptuous. I've experienced no issues with flakiness with this mascara.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my Holy Grail mascara right here. The bristles are so small that you can really get into each lash and give them a great lift. They are perfect for the lower lashes too. If Tarte ever discontinues this mascara, I will have a makeup meltdown!
Lindsay C.
Belleville, IL
This is my all-time favorite mascara! It really separates the lashes and doesn’t get clumpy on me. It lasts all day with no issues (flaking off into my eye for example). It isn’t highly perfumed like other high-end mascaras which is great for my sensitive eyes. Definitely recommend!
Jessica B.
I really like this mascara. I got it for $10 when Tarte was having a sale, so I opted to try it. I like that it lengthens my lashes and doesn't clump. I actually apply this first and follow up with the lights mascara after for the perfect outcome.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently picked up Tarte’s Maneater mascara during a Black Friday sale at Ulta for $10, I figured this would be a better time than any for me to try it out. This is the full size product, not a sample btw. The brush separates lashes nicely for definition but the mascara felt a bit dry, I like more juicy mascara that dries down but that’s just my preference. Being that this felt a bit dry, I literally did about 6-7 coats to achieve my desired falsie free lash drama. I was actually pleased that it did not clump despite the number of coats I used.

I went out to do errands and have dinner with my fiancé and when I returned home about 4 hours later, I noticed flaking! The proof is in the pics! I’m glad that I didn’t pay full price for this and I will probably use this for work when I don’t care about flaking. I will not be repurchasing this mascara and will stick with one of the many amazing L’Oréal formulas or my favorite of all times, MAC Extended Play in gigablack. It achieves my desired look with 2 coats and no flaking.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
I love how it is small bristles on this it applies better volume to your already bomb eyelashes of your own it brings out the best in your lashes it’s not to pricey at all for just the mascara it’s a good deal.
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
I use this mascara all the time! It’s definitely my absolute favorite, I love it. I think the formula is pretty similar to the lash paint mascara, which I also love. It lengthens, separates, and makes my lashes look significantly fuller! I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?