BY TARTE #41 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Does this mascara make your eyelashes look longer??1 Answers
  • Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
Love this stuff! It gives great separating between lashed to get some good length and volume. The packaging is adorable. I have bought this multiple times and will continue to do so.
Cristina G.
I consider myself a mascara connoisseur. I discover Maneater on Instagram. It claims to make your lashes have “more than 23x’s the volume in just two coats. It lengthens, curls, and gives volume. The formula
lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping.”

If a picture is with a thousand words, you be the judge. These are my natural lashes. NOTHING else! I swear on my pets lives and their my babies!!!!
(I did use the glamour glow filter on Snapseed to highlight my eyes so to make the mascara really pop. That’s the only filter, no photoshopping to add extra lashes.).

When I first opened the tube, I was disappointed with the wand. Typically, I like the big chunky ones. However, I gave it a try. I was not impressed on the first wear. BUT since my other mascara was drying out, I had no choice but to continue to use this one. By day three, something clicked and I really started to love it. My lashes were looking bomb! I have gotten others on the mail, but I don’t use them. I’m in love with Maneater. Plus, it has natural oils like jojoba to nourish your lashes. BUT that’s not my favorite thing about this mascara - I LOVE the name! Dye!!!

At first, I didn’t believe the hype. I mean, common on, marketers are paid to sell products, right. Well this one sells itself. All the claims are tried, true, and tested. You need this in your life!

Oh and it’s totally eye doctor/ contact approved so it doesn’t bother my sensitive eyes!

****couldn’t get original photo to fit so had to show one eye at a time. I’ll post on my social media. #tarte #tartecosmetics #tartemaneater @tartecosmetics
Beautybyhaileyy P.
spring lake
I love the wand on this one. I got this as a Christmas gift last year from my girlfriend with a eyeliner and a pair of lashes it was such a cute set. Highly recommend the mascara.
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
I basically love all of tarte’s mascaras. I never gave anything bad to say about them at all. This mascara is amazing though, it makes my lashes thick and full without any clumping at all! I continue to buy their mascaras and I would prefer it over any other brand any day!
Jenna W.
This is a great mascara to give you glossy length. The black i find to be very glossy,and it gives me great length. I always need to use an eyelash brush though, as it doesn't do a great job at separating my lashes. Overall I do really like it though and keep one on hand.
Kayla s.
This mascara is AMAZING! Gives very full lashes and evenly separates them. The wand itself is pretty big but still applies mascara without clumping. I have tiny baby lashes and this you can build to give more of a full effect. Super pricy but if you want to splurge it’s worth it.
Hayley S.
Wayne
This is the best higher end mascara I’ve used. My lashes are pretty long and thick (thank you castor oil) and this separates them so nicely! However, you should go in with light layers because it does get heavy if you use to much. It also layers well with my other mascaras either before or after. I only use 2 coats of mascara if that helps. :)
Hailey T.
Love love love this mascara. Probably my favorite mascara from tarte, and favorite mascara ever !! It is uber seperating and makes my lashes look flawless. I need to buy a full size because i am out of my trial size and it is absolutely worth it. Greatest mascara ever.
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
This is a little bit on the dry side. It isn't my every day mascara but it is perfect for blending it my real lashes with falsies and doing my bottom lashes with less mess then a wet mascara. Also love that it is oil free for when I have lash Extensions on (that is most of that time) so it doesn't ruin my Extensions!
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
I love this mascara so much! It has the perfect balance of volume and length. You honestly can’t go wrong with it. I bought mine online when it went on sale at one point and I guarantee you’ll love it. I honestly think it’s the brush want that makes the difference!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?

back