BY TARTE #29 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Emily S.
Hartford, WI
Recently got this mascara as a sample and have been liking it a lot.  Gives my lashes great volume and length.  Also love how it separates my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy at all.  It is a bit of a drier mascara than what I usually gravitate towards but I do still like it.
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love tarte Maneater mascara it's perfect for the ideal length but not so good with volumizing. Still very awesome formula and I absolutely love it & would recommend!
Nicole W.
Acworth , GA
This mascara paired with the opening act is hands down the best mascara ever!!! I love that you can build it up. It stays on and doesn’t flake off on your face. One thing I do hate is that it doesn’t last very long. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family for sure.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
I love how it is small bristles on this it applies better volume to your already bomb eyelashes of your own it brings out the best in your lashes it’s not to pricey at all for just the mascara it’s a good deal.
Blair C.
Addis, LA
Omg yall.. I only thought I could never love a mascara more than I Loved the Benefit they're Real! I got the SEASON'S MOST COVETED MAKEUP SAMPLER from my mom for Christmas and the Maneater mascara by TARTE has won over my heart.. it is beyond amazing!!! Everything about it is SO perfect!!
Meghan L.
This mascra is really black and shiny when you apply it! I like the way it makes my lashes look fuller and longer. It didn't really smudge but it wasnt my favorite
Chloe B.
New Castle, PA
If you are a natural lash looking gal, this is the product for you! It separates lashes without making them clumpy! Gives them a lot of length! My holy grail mascara!
Kayla P.
Louisville
Favorite mascara of all time! This adds volume, length, separates, and just has your lashes looking bomb af! I ran out of this product recently and will defined be repurchasing because it’s just that good. I don’t even feel like I need false lashes when I use this mascara. I love it!
Blessed B.
Favorite mascara ever! Way better than two face mascaras or any other I've ever used. This makes my lashes so long and beautiful. It's $23 at ulta, and worth every penny. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who uses mascara.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?