BY TARTE #36 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Emma S.
This is my favorite mascara right now. I picked it up at ulta and they threw in a mini one which was nice. I have the worst lashes ever so I dont mind splurging on something i wear everyday. This is one of the only mascaras that curls my lashes and also lengthens without clumping.
Rachel K.
Lisburn
LOVE THIS! I have quite full lashes naturally but this stuff genuinely makes me look like I'm wearing false lashes. This stuff is great as long as you are careful not to clump your eyelashes together... which I'm sure everyone is while using any mascara anyway? I will be buying this again for sure.
Estrella S.
Está mas ara la compre recientemente me gusta que dura todo el día, no se corre pero aveces me crea grupos y no me agrada para nada. Si alguien tiene algún consejo para que esto no pase me pude decir. Pues por todo lo demás la veo excelente, alarga bastante mis diminutas pestañas.
Becca W.
Chilliwack, BC
LOVE this mascara!! It keeps my lashes looking full & long all day. I also love that it doesn't flake! (It's an added bonus that the tube is cute, too!) I only have the deluxe sample sized mascara, but it has lasted me so long! Would definitely recommend this!!
Blendina A.
I love this product!!! My friend gave me a sample product of this mascara and gorgeous and so easy to apply, i will be buying this product, looks great on my lashes and opens up my blue eyes. I do recommend this product!
Charlotte F.
Chesterfield
This mascara is EVERYTHING. Totally obsessed with it. The application goes on evenly & also adds thickness to my lashes which for me is important, as they're so thin. I can't argue with the price either, definitely worth every penny! Will 100% be buying again
Kelsey S.
I really liked this mascara cause it had super rich black colour, the bristols were a little short so I didn't get quite as much length as I would have liked. Decent volume which is what it's intended for. It isn't waterproof which is a bummer. No flaking!
Katy S.
Johnstone
This mascara lengthens and makes my lashes full, i use this mascara most days out of the week, it gives my lashes a false lash look, my eyes are grey so the black helps to bring the colour out, this mascara is water proof so it lasts through swimming
Victoria M.
This mascara has quickly become one of my go-to daily mascaras. I have about 4 that I cycle in and out of my routine, but this one squeezed its way in and took the place of some others. It gives lots of volume and separates the lashes, which I LOVE!
Lauren D.
North wales
Works wonders on my lashes, my lashes are really long and this fills them out! Makes them look more fillies. Easily to apply, long lasting! Even lasted in a heavy down poor. Packaging very pretty I have a maneater Collection the set is beautiful
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?