BY TARTE #38 in Mascara

Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.

• Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits

Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Would love to know how this mascara compares to other tar...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If...5 Answers
  • I have been very interested in this product but I was won...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
  • "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
  • "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
  • "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
This is my favorite mascara! I’ve never had one that actually delivers like this one. It gives me Length and volume. I would highly recommend this product. I also enjoy using the matching eyeliner with it.
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
I was honestly very skeptical when I first purcased this mascara because of the way the wand is made. Now it is one of my favorite mascaras and has been my go-to mascara since I got it. It coats my lashes flawlessly and I am able to get right at the root. The bottom lashes are at times hard to coat but I lve the way my lashes look.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
There's not much to say about this other than WOW! I'm in love with how iy applies so easily and quickly with having the big wand. I love the feathers out volumize look it gives for my lashes , especially my bottom lashes,! They needed some rejuvenation and boy did they get it!
Alana C.
This was a pretty nice mascara! What I really noticed from this product was how soft my lashes looked after using this (I really packed it on there and as it settled on to my lashes, it didn't really look clumpy! The ends looked soft!).. This mascara also did a FANTASTIC job with separating my lashes. This was a nice buy!!
Nichole D.
I like the way it lengthens my lashes but the formula was really clumpy. I keep having to wipe excess off on top. I don’t know if I got a weird formula or what but it’s sort of annoying to have keep doing that. Otherwise, it wears great. Not super volumizing though, if at all. I wear it for more of a natural day look.
Amanda C.
I have been purchasing this product for a while now, I'm Black Friday at tarte they ran $10 mascara deals so I picked up a few. The brush of this mascara reminds me of the lashblast mascara is from the Department Store. The formula however is very creamy and buildable, and this brush separates for super dramatic volume
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
This mascara is very effective, and leaves my lashes fluttery and free of clumps. I’m a big fan of the brush shape, which always me to apply a lot of mascara at once (not everyone agrees with me on this being the best way to apply, but I find it most effective). The only issue is the cost, which is a bit pricey for my taste.
Kaylah S.
Raleigh, NC
At first glance the mascaras packaging will catch your eye. The application process is a bit messy because of how thick and "tar like" the product is. You have to scrape most of the mascara off the brush before splitting or else it will be a hot mess. Get the coconut oil ready to try and take off this mascara!
Bethany B.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite mascara. Perfect for a night out and everyday use. It’s hard to find a mascara that gives volume to my already long lashes. Most mascaras make my lashes stick out straight this one curls them perfectly. I️t makes I️t look like I️m wearing falsies when in fact I️m not!! I️ love the brush for my bottom lashes as well. Doesn’t clump and spreads the lashes out evenly.
Sydnee S.
Pocatello
Everyday use! I like big and bold eye lashes and this stuff does the trick. It stays on all day and doesn’t wash off even when i get a little wet! this is my go-to mascara. SO worth the money.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Naydelin C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Macie G.
Florence, SC
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Does this mascara tend to clump?
Ellisha O.
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?