tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
4.53 / 5 based on 1,320 Reviews
Lash styling mascara for 23x more volume.
- Jojoba: natural soothing and conditioning extract that helps hydrate, strengthen and protect lashes
- Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application with lengthening and volumizing benefits
Product performance: Dress your lashes like you style your hair with this lengthening, curling and volumizing mascara. With a soft-flex brush and lightweight triple-black formula, it lifts lashes at the root, styles and fans them out to create amped-up fluttery fullness with no flaking or clumping. The custom molded brush features hundreds of flexible bristles to curl and coat lashes with even, intense pigment for 23x more volume powered by lash-strengthening jojoba and carnauba wax.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic beeswax, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, jojoba esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, glycerin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, aminomethyl propanediol, acacia senegal gum, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, myristic acid, arachidic acid, behenic acid, oleic acid, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in Italy.
Top Questions See all 266 Q&A
tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
- "all tarte mascaras are absolutely amazing including this one!! it gives so much volume and I love it, for sure one of my favorites! it's so easy to use and lasts all day so it's worth the extra cost :)" in 257 reviews
- "This seems like an improved upon formula of their Tartiest mascara. It's just as deep-black in colour but doesn't flake like Taritest did. It's $23, so if you're used to paying for high end mascara, it's nothing different. If you have fairly long lashes, this is a great formula and brush." in 88 reviews
- "WOW!!! This mascara has changed my makeup game forever. It lifts and separates without getting clumpy whatsoever!! Hands down the BST mascara I have EVER used!!! " in 71 reviews
- "Truly SHOCKING lashes after only a few swipes of the magic wand upon your lashes!! Instantly lashes are thicker, longer and full of volume. " in 37 reviews
This tarte mascara does work great at make your eyelashes dark and nice can find this almost anywhere love it
I love this mascara. It’s a favorite of mine. I use it a lot. It doesn’t clump up. It give length and volume.
I love this mascara! It does wonders for my short thin lashes. The only negative thing about it is the price.
This mascara looks like it would work great .. I like the lash brush because it combs the eyelashes very nice
Love love love this! Gotit as a gift from ulta and I've fallen in love with it it's next best from two faced.
Love it! Easy to reach those tiny lashes and the brush is easy to work with. Worth the money I recommend it.
Not as great as you'd think quite dissapointed in there for this one. The fiber lash from there is way better
Didn’t really like the product as it was heavy on my lashes and weighed them down. The color was good though
Buy it. Do it. It’s worth it. I promise you. I highly recommend this!! It’s my absolute favorite mascara now.
I thought this would really make my eye lashes pop! But unfortunately it did not. It felt a little dry to me.
Q & A
Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?
Does this mascara stay on all day and not flake ?
Does anyone have the tarte maneater eyeshadow palette? If so, how do y'all like it? What's fave color on this palette??
Does this mascara tend to clump?
I have seen my favourite youtuber using this alot, but i really want others opinions on this? is it worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos