Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO

Is this clumpy at all? Do you like the wand shape?

Zahra A.
Zahra A.
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Literally no clumps, and you can barely even tell that it is on but it still gives you so much volume and separation of lashes! I definitely like the wand shape because the bristles are so spread apart that it helps!
Payton W.
Payton W.
4 months, 3 weeks ago
No clumps! I love the wand but it is plastic if you don’t like the plastic wands:)
1 year, 3 months ago
Ive seen no clumps and the wand is fat and long and i like that!
1 year, 3 months ago
I like the wand a lot. Its a fat wand . Ive never seen clump before either!!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
I don't like the wand. I think it's too fat. It's a personal preference, though.
Trish H.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
1 year, 4 months ago
No not clumpy at all, even with multiple layers! I'm usually not a huge fan of plastic bristle wands but I actually like this one! It gives your lashes nice separation but I also get amazing volume.