BeautyEyeMascaratarte
Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/30oz Fullsize $23

Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23

is this mascara waterproof?
Is it good product or not ?
Is this product waterproof?
Start your review of Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23!
Christie S.
Ephrata, WA
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by Christie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far the best mascara. It's my go to for daily wear, or a night out. The wand itself is perfect! I have blue green eyes.. I definitely recommend this product. If I could improve this product I would say it would be nice of the tube itself lasted longer.. Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23
Hope H.
Madison, FL
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by Hope H.
😍I absolutely love this mascara! It doesn't clump at all and last the entire day... even in the Florida heat! At first i didn't like the brush, bit now as long as I don't load it up with products it works great! This is definitely a must in my makeup collection! #mascaragallery #mascara #tart #makeup #beauty #eyes
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very impressed with this mascara. It lengthens, creates volume and curls lashes too! About twice as much money compared to drugstore mascaras, but I think it is worth the money. Did not clump at all and separates lashes while applying. Great little splurge! [product:tarte-maneater-voluptuous-black-mascara-9ml/30oz-fullsize-$23] #mascaragallery
keilana A.
Albany
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by keilana A.
Purchased at: Sephora
this is my favorite mascara ever. i’ve been using it for a little over a year and when I tell you I get compliments on my lashes all day I get compliments on my lashes all day! this mascara gives a volume length and no clumps plus it doesn’t smudge and it lasts all day! I definitely recommend this product to everyone who has a mask her this is a game changer I can’t believe it’s not talked about as much as the others! Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9Ml/30Oz Fullsize $23
Hanna L.
Celina, OH
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by Hanna L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara makes my unimpressive lashes look amazing! Usually plastic wands aren't my favorite, but in this case i don't mind it. It's not one of those that makes application painful, and it's a perfect size to coat the inner top lashes and bottom lashes without making a mess. I love the volume, separation, and length it provides. The formula lasts all day and doesn't flake or smudge. A mascara I have and will continue to repurchase.
Shandi O.
Glasgow, KY
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by Shandi O.
This mascara is nice! It adds nice volume and stays on pretty well through the day!!!!!
Sarah L.
Bellevue, NE
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly, this has been my go to lately.. I feel like this mascara was slept on.. I enjoy the wand a lot. I feel like a fluffy wand makes it more difficult to maneuver and clumps up a lot. This wand is nice and thin and the formula is fantastic. I have not had any issues with flaking at all. To top it off, it's not too expensive either.. not cheap, not expensive, but just right for what you're paying for. I highly recommend trying if you haven't.
Shania S.
Rock Springs, WY
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by Shania S.
I was the type to never try a new mascara, I found one I liked and stuck with it for years. I was given this one and I LOVE it! Separates the lashes nicely and doesn’t clump. It gives the appearance of a long skinny lash which I prefer.
Ashley S.
Dallas, GA
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by Ashley S.
I LOVE this product! I have somewhat short lashes, and this mascara works wonders for me! It goes on smoothly with ZERO clumping!! The wand has very small rubber bristles, which is new for me; I usually go for really full application wands to give more volume and lift, but this works better than anything I’ve tried (and trust me when I say I’ve tried A LOT). This mascara is buildable and lasts all day with no fallout or raccoon eyes! Definitely worth it!
Lindsey L.
Johnson City, TN
Tarte Maneater Voluptuous Black Mascara 9ml/.30oz Fullsize $23 uploaded by Lindsey L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Heck yes! #mascaragallery ! This mascara feom #tarte called #maneater is one of my favorites! It hold up well even when working! I put it shrough 8 hours of sanding oak floors and cabinets, and it still looked wicked good! A+[product:tarte-maneater-voluptuous-black-mascara-9ml/30oz-fullsize-$23]