BY TARTE

Self-sharpening eyeliner for sexy triple-black pigment with a fresh tip every time.

Product performance: Say goodbye to messy, dull and hard to control lines. This self-sharpening precision black eyeliner delivers a crisp tip every time, so you can easily perfect a cat eye, wing or tightline. With this easy-glide gel formula, there's no tugging, skipping or dragging. You’ll get precise payoff and budgeproof longwear with this Amazonian clay-infused formula. It’s also safe for the inner rim with a waterproof formula that won’t run, flake or fade to keep your liner looking fresh throughout the day.

Black Ingredients: Isododecane, synthetic wax, pentaerythrityl stearate/caprate/caprylate/adipate, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, ethylene/propylene copolymer, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, polybutene, polyethylene, perfluorononyl dimethicone, mica, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, kaolin. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Germany.

tarte Maneater Self-Sharpening Eyeliner
  • "Loving this eyeliner! It's a beautiful matte black that glides on super smooth and stays put after applying. It has a built-in sharpener to give you a perfect point every time, i honesty can't stop reaching for it every time I'm putting eyeliner on it just makes my hazel eyes pop. Definitely recommend and a decent price too." in 27 reviews
  • "One of my favorite products from my favorite brand of cosmetics. This eyeliner Works fantastic. It's self sharpening which means you never have to worry about sharpening it, and it Glides on so wonderful. It's got a nice soft creamy buttery texture when gliding it on. If you love eyeliner for your waterline, tightlining or whatever it may be, you should definitely check out this eyeliner. Tart make some of the best and this one proves that. Recommended." in 16 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner! It doesn't smudge and works great with my falsies. I don't do winged liner so I can't tell you how great it does for that purpose!" in 5 reviews
  • "It's really hard to get a perfect sharp eyeliner drawn on your eyes. But glad that i found this product and now i am using it in routine. Tarte maneater self sharpening eyeliner gives you a fine texture of your eyeliner and ends with a perfect sharp line . If you love winged eyeliner on your eyes than this is the best product to get beautiful eyeliner by your self just like a professional " in 4 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner! No extra sharpener needed, it's in the cap. It's similar to smashbox eyeliners but has better pigment payoff because it's a gel. It stays on too." in 4 reviews
Jacqueline C.
Longmeadow, MA
Ugh. This is a hard review. I love this eye liner. I really do... But I run out so quickly. I'll start with the actual product though.
This eyeliner is super black and pigmented. It's beautiful. It blends out very easily without smudging on its own. It's not a stiff liner, but it's also not overly creamy. It's the perfect in between. It also lasts forever on my eyes, even though it's not water proof.  I absolutely love this formula.
I also like the packaging concept. The self sharpening is so nifty, and I feel like I can get a precise line almost every time.
Now this is where my issues are. It feels like there's barely any product. It's a high end liner. High end price tag. There's 0.009 oz of product, which is slightly less than most liners. That's cool and all, but when the liner is self sharpening, it takes away a chunk of the product each time. So whatever is being sharpened out, I can't use, and it sharpens every time you open the cap. I ran out of this liner extremely quickly. As much as I love the formula, I probably won't be repurchasing because the price isn't worth having to buy a new liner more frequently than I normally do.
Amy E.
Derby
I really loved this one, the whole concept was pretty cool. I was really nervous to try the self sharpening lid, because normally when you tighten the lid you just miss your eyeliner. I think it was really genius, but it does take a good amount of the product out when it’s shaving it. I ran through this tube within two months, and that’s actually really quickly for me with eyeliner. It lasted but felt like forever, but when you were ready to take it off of the make up remover wipe, it’s easy to remove.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I have a love hate relationship with this eyeliner. It’s very black and glides on like a dream. It doesn’t budge from my lids. However it doesn’t stay put in the waterline, which it doesn’t claim to but if I’m going to spend the $$$ on a liner I want to be able to use it wherever I want my black liner. Of course I have super watery eyes so it may work out great for anyone with normal eyes. While I’ll keep using it, I don’t think I will repurchase it in the future.
Emily S.
Las Vegas
The product itself is very nice. The only negative about this liner is the fact that it is supposedly “self-sharpening”. In reality, it is constantly breaking so you never have a sharp tip. Also, it is impossible to know if you are running out of product due to the self-sharpening feature. I would probably not repurchase for this issue alone.
Alex G.
Orange County
I have been wearing eyeliner since I was probably 14 and to this day this eyeliner is the most smudge proof and reliant eyeliner I have ever used. I am so obsessed with this liner, but even better is the duo! The pencil eyeliner works wonders and stays on all night!
Hailey D.
Huntington
This is a really good eyeliner. It applies very smoothly & lasts for a lot of the day. However, it’s more on the pricy side & I do not think you get a lot of product for the price. My eyes always look great, so this is my go to on special occasions.
Rosaortega O.
Mesquite, TX
This is a good product but i don’t like how gard it is to take off. It’s long lasting, the packaging is great. I recommend this product for when doing a glamorous look. It’s a bit pricey though. You can easily get one at the drug store
Abbey J.
Rollingstone, MN
I LOVE this eyeliner! It’s so pigmented and lasts all day and best of all it goes on sooo easily! I’ve used a LOT of different eyeliners but this is the best! Every other one I’ve tried has dried out super quickly and frays at the tip, but not this. It’s seriously incredible.
Ashley S.
This eyeliner glides on smoothly and has a nice, dark pigment. It works really well for applying eyeliner on the water line. However, I would not reccomend it for tight-lining the upper lid because it does transfer to the water line.
Jessica G.
San Antonio , TX
Ok I honestly have a love/hate relationship with this liner...

Pros: self sharpening (not just ‘automatic’ like most) smooth formula, very pigmented

Cons: There is no way to make the liner come out (like if it breaks), pricey.
Megan C.
Is this long-lasting?
Savina H.
Folsom, CA
Is this smudge proof
Alicia M.
Is this worth the buy? I currently need a new eyeliner and am searching for something not from a drugstore.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this eyeliner good for keepin the point sharp? That’s what I need to last all day where I make my point!
Me interesa mucho este producto por que esta es la primera vez que utilizo esta página y ya varias personas me lo han recomendado

tarte cosmetics