tarte Maneater Self-Sharpening Eyeliner
Self-sharpening eyeliner for sexy triple-black pigment with a fresh tip every time.
- Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
Product performance: Say goodbye to messy, dull and hard to control lines. This self-sharpening precision black eyeliner delivers a crisp tip every time, so you can easily perfect a cat eye, wing or tightline. With this easy-glide gel formula, there's no tugging, skipping or dragging. You’ll get precise payoff and budgeproof longwear with this Amazonian clay-infused formula. It’s also safe for the inner rim with a waterproof formula that won’t run, flake or fade to keep your liner looking fresh throughout the day.
Black Ingredients: Isododecane, synthetic wax, pentaerythrityl stearate/caprate/caprylate/adipate, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, ethylene/propylene copolymer, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, polybutene, polyethylene, perfluorononyl dimethicone, mica, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, kaolin. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in Germany.
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "Loving this eyeliner! It's a beautiful matte black that glides on super smooth and stays put after applying. It has a built-in sharpener to give you a perfect point every time, i honesty can't stop reaching for it every time I'm putting eyeliner on it just makes my hazel eyes pop. Definitely recommend and a decent price too." in 27 reviews
- "One of my favorite products from my favorite brand of cosmetics. This eyeliner Works fantastic. It's self sharpening which means you never have to worry about sharpening it, and it Glides on so wonderful. It's got a nice soft creamy buttery texture when gliding it on. If you love eyeliner for your waterline, tightlining or whatever it may be, you should definitely check out this eyeliner. Tart make some of the best and this one proves that. Recommended." in 16 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! It doesn't smudge and works great with my falsies. I don't do winged liner so I can't tell you how great it does for that purpose!" in 5 reviews
- "It's really hard to get a perfect sharp eyeliner drawn on your eyes. But glad that i found this product and now i am using it in routine. Tarte maneater self sharpening eyeliner gives you a fine texture of your eyeliner and ends with a perfect sharp line . If you love winged eyeliner on your eyes than this is the best product to get beautiful eyeliner by your self just like a professional " in 4 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner! No extra sharpener needed, it's in the cap. It's similar to smashbox eyeliners but has better pigment payoff because it's a gel. It stays on too." in 4 reviews
This eyeliner is super black and pigmented. It's beautiful. It blends out very easily without smudging on its own. It's not a stiff liner, but it's also not overly creamy. It's the perfect in between. It also lasts forever on my eyes, even though it's not water proof. I absolutely love this formula.
I also like the packaging concept. The self sharpening is so nifty, and I feel like I can get a precise line almost every time.
Now this is where my issues are. It feels like there's barely any product. It's a high end liner. High end price tag. There's 0.009 oz of product, which is slightly less than most liners. That's cool and all, but when the liner is self sharpening, it takes away a chunk of the product each time. So whatever is being sharpened out, I can't use, and it sharpens every time you open the cap. I ran out of this liner extremely quickly. As much as I love the formula, I probably won't be repurchasing because the price isn't worth having to buy a new liner more frequently than I normally do.
Pros: self sharpening (not just ‘automatic’ like most) smooth formula, very pigmented
Cons: There is no way to make the liner come out (like if it breaks), pricey.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos