Makeuptarte
Maneater Makeover Lash & Lip Set

Tarte Maneater Makeover Lash & Lip Set

Tarte Maneater Makeover Lash & Lip Set - LIMITED EDITION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarte Maneater Makeover Lash & Lip Set!
Lucia Z.
Norwalk, CA
Tarte Maneater Makeover Lash & Lip Set uploaded by Lucia Z.
One of my fave sets ever I absolutely love Tarte lashes they're such great quality and look so good and this set came with glue, mascara and lip gloss! Completes any look! I love it!
Dalianis C.
Tarte Maneater Makeover Lash & Lip Set uploaded by Dalianis C.
Tarte Maneater Makeover Lash & Lip Set uploaded by Dalianis C.
First of all, it brings a mini tarte™ maneater voluptuous mascara, the lashes, the glue, and a very small lipgloss which is super cute and very pretty. With this item, it’s very well put together and it becomes enticing. I, unfortunately had an allergic reaction to the lashes. Massive swelling all over the face, I had tried the glue with other lashes from @bossygirl and everything was great, no allergies! So I ruled out the glue as well as the mascara, which I use on a regular basis, it had to be the lashes! Still, overall, I think this makes a great gift for a coworker or secret Santa 🎅!
Michelle D.
I love just about anything Tarte! The Maneater especially. I use this everyday. I reach for others but always end up finishing with Maneater. The fat short spiked wand is my favorite wand. Seems to spread the lashes apart perfectly and gives them perfect volume and length.
cccccc T.
Fresno, CA
I got this kit a couple months ago from Tarte's website.  I am very impressed.  The Maneater mascara is awesome.  It gave volume and length to my lashes on its own.  The Lip color is a pretty nude pink.  I like that it goes with my skin tone and that the formula lasts a long time on the lips.  The lash glue really makes the lashes stick and hold.  Like it is hard to take off the eyelids lol.  I was scared to put on the lashes because they look so dramatic and huge on me, but I ended up liking them.  I've been using them very often.  I recommend buying this kit if its still available.
Jessica B.
Kirkland Lake , ON
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
Cute little inexpensive set. I’m not big on lashes, mostly because I’m terrible at the application process. I love that it comes with black glue. It makes your mistakes less noticeable than the typical white. I ended up wearing them and loving the look. It was just a very difficult process for me. The Maneater mascara is one of my favourite mascaras. I loved that they added those little bonuses to the last set.

Looking for your answer?