tarte Makeup Bag

Tarte Makeup Bag. Purple with hints of gold stiching, Purple liner inside 9 3/4" Wide 5" Height

Why was this discontinued?
Start your review of tarte Makeup Bag!
I received this as a gift. I use it for my makeup. When I'm going somewhere and will need a touch up. I throw stuff in and throw the bag in my purse. It's a pretty colored bag and holds a fair amount of things.
This makeup bag was an okay makeup bag. Mine ripped after being used for one week. I didn't have more than 3 mascaras and one eyeliner in it. I feel you can buy a nice bag at a drugstore for cheaper.
I love this makeup bag. It's really simple and cute and it holds just the right amount of makeup. The fabric ensures me that my makeup isn't going anywhere.
Reno, NV
Really good bag. Holds a generous amount and is pretty sturdy. Washes up well due to the type of material on the outside. I would recommend.
Chestertown, MD
great for when i’m on the go and when i’m traveling. holds a lot of products, is a bit cheap feeling but isn’t awful for the price.
This Tarte makeup bag is stylish and useful! You can carry all your makeup favorites in a convenient bag that is also very cute!
This is a heavy duty makeup bag that holds just enough of my daily makeup essentials! I know it’ll last and is easy to clean.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This cute makeup bag is perfect for traveling! Easy to pack in a bag! Very affordable. The inside could be a bit bigger!
Rome, NY
Tarte has great sized makeup bags. I usually use this for a quick overnight somewhere. Great to carry the essentials.
This makeup bag is a great size for getting everything you need to take with you. I keep this in my purse most days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...