tarte Makeup Bag

Tarte Makeup Bag. Purple with hints of gold stiching, Purple liner inside 9 3/4" Wide 5" Height

Why was this discontinued?
Start your review of tarte Makeup Bag!
This bag is just the right size to fit in the medicine cabinet and travel bags. It's large enough that it can hold the daily essentials as well, which is great for everything to be in one place. It's also cute, which isn't always important but it a nice plus.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in one of their promotions, and it's been my go-to bag! It's big enough to carry the essentials and at least one tarte eyeshadow palette (specifically the toasted palette), but I'm always carrying it around and ever since getting it I haven't really changed makeup bags since.
tioga, tx
tarte Makeup Bag uploaded by Maeghan G.
I have 8 different tarte makeup bags and I just love all of them. Great quality and actually very roomy. I threw out all my other makeup bags after I collected so many tarte ones. :) will be looking out for more
Santa Paula, CA
This tarte makeup bag is very good material. I use it whenever I go somewhere to store my makeup in so I don't have to put everything in a purse. I would recommend this makeup bag if you like to use simple looking makeup bags.
Naperville, IL
Tarte fragrance is new and smells like candy. I bought it at ulta beauty for 23$. It's a great price for the value and it's brand new. I use it everyday. I would definitely recommend 5 star product!
I like taking advantage of Tartes big sale where you get 6 items & a makeup bag for a discount. They’re big enough to carry your necessities for a weekend away or traveling. The zippers haven’t failed me yet!
Mundelein, IL
I love this makeup bag, the only problem is I have too much makeup to put inside of it lol it's very sturdy and has lasted me longer than other makeup bags I've owned. It came with a set of products I got!
Lewiston , ME
Purchased at: ULTA
At first, I was iffy about getting this, but decided to snag it since it was on sale. I’m glad I did, I LOVE this bag! It is bigger than I thought it would be, very roomy. It is so cute and can fit my wallet, iPhone, and makeup, that I have decided to use it as a clutch purse.
Melbourne, FL
My favorite makeup bag. I’ve had this bag for so long and it hasn’t let me down. I have a lot of makeup so I can’t bring everything of mine with me, but this bag definitely holds a lot more than most.
Minneapolis , MN
Cute little makeup bag from tarts. Simple and holds all the essentials. I love the color and the fact that it’s the perfect size to hold all my needed products and fits perfectly into my purse without being bulky.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...