Add a Photo

By TARTE
#31 in Highlighter

A micro-fine, loose glitter with light-capturing mineral pigments to reflect off the face, hair, and body. This lightweight glitter adds a touch of dreaminess to your face, lips, body, or even hair anywhere you want to sparkle. A little goes a long way with this non-chunky, buildable loose glitter that's inspired by mystical elements to capture the light. The ultra-fine, stay-put formula works on all skin tones, and it applies easily with a wet brush or setting spray. It clings to skin until you wash it off, so there's never any fallout or glitter-bomb mess. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is oil-free, vegan, dermatologist-tested, and free of fragrance.

Photos (17)
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Avondale, AZ
April 22, 2017, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter 0.063 oz/ 1.8 g
Ok. If you are still living in a closet and haven't become obsessed with Tarte Cosmetics- it's time to get out for some sun! Just like everything else in their line this highlighter is amazing. Insanely pigmented- plus it's great for those like me who have crazy sensitive skin. Oh- and did I mention the line is vegan!? This highlighter is great for the face but I love it on the collar bone as a perfect addition to any summer outfit. Highly highly recommend!
Amy P.
Amy P.
April 29, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
I love this stuff so pretty! Perfect amount of pigment and glitter perfect for center or all over the eyelid my favorite way is to use it for my inner corner!! You can also use it as a fun highlight or even sprinkle some on your mani to sparkle it up!! I think you get a good amount for the price I feel like it will last awhile!! Also really appreciate the lil stopper that covers the holes where the product comes out so you don't lose and have product everywhere!! ✨
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
April 20, 2017, 11:47 a.m.
So pretty! This is perfect for right now and the festivals going on. This glitter is in a loose pigmented compact. The packaging is so cute. This glitter is the type that has chunkiness to it, it's very gold and beautiful but Idk how I feel about it on my checks. Again it would be good for fun places, not the normal. Even pretty on your skin, and the price is also reasonable. tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter
Heather S.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
May 2, 2017, 12:54 a.m.
I bought this entire Tarte collection!! I love tarte products so much they have sown of the best makeup you can buy! When this unicorn collection came out I had to have it and I had to have all of it from the eyeshadow palette to the brushes to the glitter liner to the lipsticks to this and it is so beautiful! I love using this on top of Matte shadows to give it that little extra sparkle it also looks beautiful on the shoulders or décolletage
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
April 21, 2017, 10:23 a.m.
Love Tarte Cosmetics.....some of their Palettes and Primers and Eyeliner, Mascara are my faves! This new face and body glitter is so beautiful and amazing! Super easy to apply and blend! And the formula is to die for! Has the beat sparkly and shimmer without looking like cheap art n craft glitter...lol...it's so fine you literally could use it anywhere for instant radiant glow! Great product for spring and summer!
Amelita R.
Amelita R.
Bronx, NY
April 17, 2017, 8:46 p.m.
OMG I love this so much. I got a few days ago and I can't get enough. It's just perfect and it blends amazing. It's so easy to apply and very pigmented. I wish they would keep this forever so when it's finished I can buy it again.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
April 24, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
I usually don't like glitter products because they end up all over my face. This glitter is so finely milled that it can be applied with a wet or a dry brush and it stays where you apply it (unlike some UD products I have tried). I know some people complain that the container is so tiny but a little bit goes a long way and for $15, I think that it is totally worth it. :)
Indy H.
Indy H.
Three Rivers , MI
April 24, 2017, 7:33 p.m.
This stuff is so incredibly pretty! I love to use it in the inner corners of my eyes for an extra splash of wow to any eye look. It is easy to use with fingers or a brush. It's a beautiful light gold color so I think anyone could rock it!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Manchester, NH
April 10, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Tarte is one of my current favorite brands and I'm so glad they came out with glitter for the make believe in yourself campaign. I love how versatile this product is. Lasts a long time, especially if you use a primer. Tons of product and a little goes a long way! Totally worth the 15$ price tag, I hope they come out with more colors!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
April 22, 2017, 7:12 a.m.
I love it. I love the packaging and how a little goes a long way. They pigmentation is amazing it is so gorgeous and easy to build up it's very shimmery but it's pretty I just this it's should be sold cheaper for how small it is.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Has anyone tried this product? Is it worth purchasing?
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Washington, DC
Does it give you a bronzed look?
Mara L.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
Are there big chunky pieces of sparkle in this or very fine sparkle pieces? Is this long lasting?