Add a Photo

By TARTE
#88 in Highlighter

A micro-fine, loose glitter with light-capturing mineral pigments to reflect off the face, hair, and body. This lightweight glitter adds a touch of dreaminess to your face, lips, body, or even hair anywhere you want to sparkle. A little goes a long way with this non-chunky, buildable loose glitter that's inspired by mystical elements to capture the light. The ultra-fine, stay-put formula works on all skin tones, and it applies easily with a wet brush or setting spray. It clings to skin until you wash it off, so there's never any fallout or glitter-bomb mess. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is oil-free, vegan, dermatologist-tested, and free of fragrance.

Photos (14)
Amy P.
Amy P.

I love this stuff so pretty! Perfect amount of pigment and glitter perfect for center or all over the eyelid my favorite way is to use it for my inner corner!! You can also use it as a fun highlight or even sprinkle some on your mani to sparkle it up!! I think you get a good amount for the price I feel like it will last awhile!! Also really appreciate the lil stopper that covers the holes where the product comes out so you don't lose and have product everywhere!! ✨
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Avondale , Az

Ok. If you are still living in a closet and haven't become obsessed with Tarte Cosmetics- it's time to get out for some sun! Just like everything else in their line this highlighter is amazing. Insanely pigmented- plus it's great for those like me who have crazy sensitive skin. Oh- and did I mention the line is vegan!? This highlighter is great for the face but I love it on the collar bone as a perfect addition to any summer outfit. Highly highly recommend!
Carla M.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA

So pretty! This is perfect for right now and the festivals going on. This glitter is in a loose pigmented compact. The packaging is so cute. This glitter is the type that has chunkiness to it, it's very gold and beautiful but Idk how I feel about it on my checks. Again it would be good for fun places, not the normal. Even pretty on your skin, and the price is also reasonable. tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Spellbound Sprinkle Face & Body Glitter
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA

Love Tarte Cosmetics.....some of their Palettes and Primers and Eyeliner, Mascara are my faves! This new face and body glitter is so beautiful and amazing! Super easy to apply and blend! And the formula is to die for! Has the beat sparkly and shimmer without looking like cheap art n craft glitter...lol...it's so fine you literally could use it anywhere for instant radiant glow! Great product for spring and summer!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY

I usually don't like glitter products because they end up all over my face. This glitter is so finely milled that it can be applied with a wet or a dry brush and it stays where you apply it (unlike some UD products I have tried). I know some people complain that the container is so tiny but a little bit goes a long way and for $15, I think that it is totally worth it. :)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Newton , Ma

Tarte is one of my current favorite brands and I'm so glad they came out with glitter for the make believe in yourself campaign. I love how versatile this product is. Lasts a long time, especially if you use a primer. Tons of product and a little goes a long way! Totally worth the 15$ price tag, I hope they come out with more colors!
Maya S.
Maya S.

¡Este brillo del cuerpo es tan hermoso !! ¡Utilice esto para un partido de tarde y lo usa para mis huesos y hombros del collar y obsesión! Usted necesita una base para que a pesar de que como un pegamento de glitter si se utiliza para un punto culminante fuerte. Creo que todo es un producto hermoso! Super hermosa. Lo recomiendo.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

Just stunning. Only need the small amount. It's such a fine and beautiful glitter. Used it with my eyeshadow and as a highlighter and looked stunning and super cute. Going to try to use it for the glitter tears look soon. Highly recommend. And this is coming from a girl who has despised glitter all her life.
Simonna K.
Simonna K.

I'm typically not a fan of buying products that don't come in a set, however, this little jar is so good, I keep it on my top self. It's unlike any pigment I've tried. It's very, very finely milled and very versatile. It's a great highlight or a night out, as well as a great inner corner highlight. Love it!
Loann
Loann
Troyes

Bonjour! J'ai testé ce produit pendant 2 semaine! Je peux dire qu'il s'applique et s'estompe bien! Le fini est plutôt glowy! Je ne saurais pas dire si je l'aime ou pas! Il m'assèche la peau, ne tient pas toute la journée, bouge au niveau des ridules et faire apparaître les pores! Je ne le rachèterai pas!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

Is this super glittery or is it more of a glow glitter.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, Saskatchewan

How long does this usually last?
Mara L.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA

Are there big chunky pieces of sparkle in this or very fine sparkle pieces? Is this long lasting?
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Yucaipa, CA

What's the best use for this? A highlighter?

Join Now