MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Brushestarte
Make Believe In Yourself: Magic Wands Brush Set

tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Magic Wands Brush Set

A limited-edition set of five, vegan, cruelty-free, fairytale-inspired makeup brushes. This ultra-luxe, full-size brush collection is inspired by unicorn kisses and fantasy dreams. With an array of contour, powder, eyeshadow, and foundation brushes, each gorgeous brush has a gold, unicorn-inspired handle and plush pastel, cruelty-free bristles to bring a touch of magic in your morning routine. This set features the magenta contour brush, a dense, flat bristles to create a perfectly controlled contour, strobe, or highlight. Try using it with the spellbound, glow rainbow highlighter for a prismatic rainbow glow. The pink powder brush applies just the right amount of foundation or finishing powder for an airbrushed look. The green blending eyeshadow brush is a fluffy shadow brush that defines the crease while blending out harsh lines, and the blue shading eyeshadow brush packs on base shadows and softens color around the crease. Pick up and apply cream or liquid foundations and primers with the dense, fluffy bristles of the purple liquid foundation brush. This set contains: - Magenta contour brush - Pink powder brush - Green blending eyeshadow brush - Blue shading eyeshadow brush - Purple liquid foundation brush These products are cruelty-free, vegan, and dermatologist tested.

Are these really the best prestige makeup brushes? I like some of Tartes makeup, but I'm just having a hard time believing these are better than Wayne Goss's or Sonia G's.
After awhile of using it does the color started fading or after washing the brush does the hair start falling?
¿EL precio es muy elevado ?
Start your review of tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Magic Wands Brush Set!
Juno F.
NY
tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Magic Wands Brush Set uploaded by Juno F.
I’ve been using tarte makeup brushes for a while now and I believe this was a limited edition set. I use the two smaller brushes for eye products and the rest for my face. The biggest brush is best for setting or loose powders and I like the other two for contouring with blush/bronzer. I recommend checking out tarte for makeup brushes and I like that this brand releases new designs regularly. They’re all really cute! 😍
Madison K.
Bella Vista, AR
tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Magic Wands Brush Set uploaded by Madison K.
Nothing necessarily wrong with these brushes. They were smooth and got the job done. But they were truly over priced for their quality. They felt a little cheap. They were cute and I love having them to at least look at. Pretty sure my child ran off with my others cause I can only find two now though lol
Kovani B.
I love these makeup brushes they are very good at blending in things.They are pricey but not that pricey to me and they are very soft and worth every penny.
Samantha F.
Grayslake, IL
The brushes itself are beautiful and very soft.  I was a little worried that the brush handles would be like a very cheap plastic since I did purchase them somewhere around the $20 to $25 range. But I love them so much and they make a nice addition to my brush collection.  I highly recommend.
Jessica G.
Greenville, SC
This set has been so great. Not only is it cute as a buttons it helps contour your face so nicely.
Araceli P.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Sephora
Ermosas brochas me encantan como quisiera tenerlas se ven ermosas se Ben tan suaves tan bonitas de unicornio 🦄 son perfectas
Brittany E.
Bakersfield
omg !!! this set looks very nice..and the brushes look full and soft...i usually use others but they have no looks like these. my skin is soft warm color so im sure it would glide on good....i haven't bought but would love to try and review this product....
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
Any time I wear makeup I’m using these brushes!!! First of all their unicorn styled and gorgeous. The brushes themselves are great for both powder and liquid! The eyeshadow brushes are ideal for what I like to use when applying shadows. Hands down great product and I’m very happy I got this set!
courtney L.
1,046 reviews
So in love with these!! They're not only super gorgeous but they're super crazy soft!! I don't even want to use them. I want to keep them perfect and pretty forever. Just have them on my vanity to look at or pet when I want to touch something super soft...that's not weird right? Nah!
Emily O.
thorp
These brushes are amazing! They are so soft and work great! They are a very good value. I bought mine at Ulta Beauty. I have a sort of sensitive skin and these do not upset it at all. I would definitely buy these again!

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...