tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Limited-Edition Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara uploaded by Bianca R.tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Limited-Edition Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara uploaded by Nikki S.tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Limited-Edition Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara uploaded by Mara L.See all 22 photos

BY TARTE

A cult-classic, lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara all dressed up in limited-edition, dreamy, kaleidoscopic packaging. Tarte's iconic, award-winning mascara is getting a magical makeover with this mascara's gorgeously photogenic packaging. This limited-edition, iridescent stunner delivers the amazing length and 330 percent increase in lash volume you love in the same black, buildable glam formula. The 360- magniLASH wand curls and defines every lash, laying down even intense pigment and a high-performance blend of rice bran, carnauba wax, and olive esters so you can soften and replenish lashes with each ultra-luxe, long-wearing application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan, free of fragrance, ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers, and dermatologist tested.

• What? ! A holo mascara? ! Don't you a...Absolutely 2 Answers
  • Does this make your lashes long and f...Yes! The Lights Camera Lashes ... 3 Answers
  • Is it the same as the regular lights,...Yes, it is the same. The only ... 2 Answers
Photos (22)
Buy on Sephora
Anna C.
Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 18, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Limited-Edition Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara 0.24 oz/ 7 mL
Love this stuff!! I belong to N online makeup group with 1000s of women and I did a "live" make up video and posted pictures, the main compliment I got was about my lashes and how awesome they looked. I hate clumpy dry looking lashes but love a bold striking lash, this product delivers that. It stays in place and doesn't shed. My eyes are super sensitive so I hate when mascara flakes or feels heavy on my lashes but Tarte does not. The only downside is, I hate the packaging, it feels bulky and I think it's just ugly but the product itself is awesome!
Mara L.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
May 1, 2017, 5:34 p.m.
I got this with some other products by Tarte for the limited edition items even though I've never used this mascara. I was drawn to the beautiful and unique holographic packaging. This mascara is so lengthening and makes my lashes look great. They also last all day. The black is such a great dark black too. I didn't know exactly what to expect from this but I ended up loving it! I highly recommend.
Jamee O.
Jamee O.
Delbarton , Wv
May 2, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
I usually don't buy limited edition because I feel like it is a ploy to drive sales but I just wanted pieces in this collection so bad that I gave it and boy I'm glad I did. Yes it is pricey but if magic came in a mascara bottle this would be it. No clumps to mess up your look , full volume lashes that didn't even need to wear falsies! It doesn't wear off or flake thru the day and If you want a quality product then sweetie you gotta pay for it . I would recommend!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 12, 2017, 10:14 a.m.
NEW FAVORITE MASCARA EVER. I honestly bought this initially because it was on sale on Tarte's website and I just thought the packaging was so pretty but I was so pleasantly surprised. People I work with even started asking me what I did to my lashes! The formula isn't too thick or too watery. The brush is thin but substantial and easy to work with and I don't have to worry as much about getting mascara all over my face!
mackenna l.
mackenna l.
winter springs
June 4, 2017, 3:10 p.m.
After seeing this collection, I knew I had to try something. I would be lying if I said the packaging didn't pull me in. I'm a sucker for cute packaging I really am so this collection made me totally weak. However, aside from the beautiful packaging, I really like the mascara. It gave me great volume and a dark color. For me, the darker the mascara the better. It did not make my lashes clumpy which is a huge plus. Loved it!
Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 18, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Such a great mascara! I mainly bought it for the beautiful flashy packaging at first but what it did to my lashes was great! It made them darker, longer, curl up more, & just overall look good. It's not thick and spreads evenly throughout lashes. The brush just has a typical look to it, nothing special. The mascara also stays on very well & even after I slept with it on still (on accident) it barely flaked! Amazing.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 1, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
This limited edition version of the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is 100% worth it. This is my favorite mascara of all time and this limited edition packaging is absolutely gorgeous. Pictures do not do it justice! If you love this mascara, you're going to be obsessed with this!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
March 26, 2017, 9:40 a.m.
My favorite Tarte mascara now comes in the prettiest packaging imaginable! It's the Lights Camera Lashes we know and love with a beautiful packaging twist! You will definitely not regret buying this limited edition version! The packaging is so pretty I honestly want to buy another one just to have a backup for when I run out! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
April 20, 2017, 12:43 p.m.
I absolutely love this mascara! The packaging is LIFE! So beautiful! Wish this was permanent. Great volume and length mascara! No clumping. Affordable if you want the best! Highly recommend and will purchase again if available.
Hilliard, OH
March 20, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
I really do love this mascara. It's super beautiful on the lashes and has great separation. This was the first tarte mascara that I've tried it it made me want to try so many more. I would buy it again, and I would recommend it to many.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Does this make your lashes long and full looking?
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What? ! A holo mascara? ! Don't you all just think this is so gorgeous? !
Does it clump your lashes?
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber , Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this mascara?
Hilliard, OH
Is it the same as the regular lights, camera, lashes?