Add a Photo
tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Limited-Edition Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara

A cult-classic, lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara all dressed up in limited-edition, dreamy, kaleidoscopic packaging. Tarte's iconic, award-winning mascara is getting a magical makeover with this mascara's gorgeously photogenic packaging. This limited-edition, iridescent stunner delivers the amazing length and 330 percent increase in lash volume you love in the same black, buildable glam formula. The 360- magniLASH wand curls and defines every lash, laying down even intense pigment and a high-performance blend of rice bran, carnauba wax, and olive esters so you can soften and replenish lashes with each ultra-luxe, long-wearing application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan, free of fragrance, ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers, and dermatologist tested.

Photos (2)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

My favorite Tarte mascara now comes in the prettiest packaging imaginable! It's the Lights Camera Lashes we know and love with a beautiful packaging twist! You will definitely not regret buying this limited edition version! The packaging is so pretty I honestly want to buy another one just to have a backup for when I run out! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Lesly G.
Lesly G.

Let's talk about the packaging first of all the packaging is absolutely amazing it caught my eye as soon as I saw it and after all this is one of the best mascaras that I have used I have tried so many mascara since I do work with make up and I do blog about many but this one definitely get me the natural long lashes look
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Laurel Hill, FL

I normally hate Mascara and I would not wear due to raccoon eyes but now I will not go without it. One coat is all I need. It last all day, through church worship and crying to working out it stays. When I am ready to take it off I simply wipe with an eye make up remover. Great stuff. Makes me look alive!
kiana k.
kiana k.
Philadelphia , Pa

Usually I wouldn't pay more than $10 for mascara, but this is worth the money! I have short and thing lashes, but this mascara creates such great length. It's very clean, and not too clumpy. It also makes my bottom lashes look fuller. I would highly recommend!
Hilliard, OH

I really do love this mascara. It's super beautiful on the lashes and has great separation. This was the first tarte mascara that I've tried it it made me want to try so many more. I would buy it again, and I would recommend it to many.
victoria h.
victoria h.
Port Allen, LA

I think this is a good product, I received some from a birthday gift from sephora. It gives my eyelashes length , the other thing I love about it isn't clumpy, and it last all day. I deff suggest this to others just getting started.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Queen Creek, AZ

the lights, camera, lashes mascara is good. it is long lasting but there are some cons. yes i love the packaging but the price isn't cheap and it can be super clumpy! i wouldn't buy it again i would much rather another mascara!
Briana J.
Briana J.

I LOVE this mascara!! It makes my eyelashes so long and wispy, it doesn't flake or smudge, and the packaging is so amazing. The only thing I wish is that it was a little bit cheaper, but I always use points and coupons at Ulta!
Sanjida B.
Sanjida B.

Beautiful mascara that lengthens and gives your lashes volume. I use it when when I'm going out and I don't need to wear lashes with them. Easy to apply very affordable and worth the money. Would recommend this
Kerriann M.
Kerriann M.
Chester, MD

This mascara is so cute. The packaging is nice and shiny and the product works really well. It lengthens your lashes and isn't too chunky. The brush could be a bit more thin but it really works well over all.
Does it clump your lashes?
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA

How much is this mascara?
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.

Is this mascara clumpy on the lashes?
kianna f.
kianna f.

Dose it clump? I want this it looks cool
Hilliard, OH

Is it the same as the regular lights, camera, lashes?

Join Now