Add a Photo
tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Limited-Edition Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara

By TARTE
#95 in Mascara
New Products - 15% off and Free Shipping Over $40.

15% OFF

New Products - 15% off and Free Shipping Over $40.

2 days left

Up to 50% off Sale items.

50% OFF

Up to 50% off Sale items.
Free Shipping on $40+ order. Continental U.S. Only.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $40+ order. Continental U.S. Only.
Free Shipping and Sample on Orders of $75CAD and Up.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping and Sample on Orders of $75CAD and Up.
Free Shipping on Orders of £40 and Up.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on Orders of £40 and Up.
Free Sample with any order.

FREE GIFT

Free Sample with any order.

A cult-classic, lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara all dressed up in limited-edition, dreamy, kaleidoscopic packaging. Tarte's iconic, award-winning mascara is getting a magical makeover with this mascara's gorgeously photogenic packaging. This limited-edition, iridescent stunner delivers the amazing length and 330 percent increase in lash volume you love in the same black, buildable glam formula. The 360- magniLASH wand curls and defines every lash, laying down even intense pigment and a high-performance blend of rice bran, carnauba wax, and olive esters so you can soften and replenish lashes with each ultra-luxe, long-wearing application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan, free of fragrance, ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers, and dermatologist tested.

Photos (21)
Anna C.
Anna C.

Love this stuff!! I belong to N online makeup group with 1000s of women and I did a "live" make up video and posted pictures, the main compliment I got was about my lashes and how awesome they looked. I hate clumpy dry looking lashes but love a bold striking lash, this product delivers that. It stays in place and doesn't shed. My eyes are super sensitive so I hate when mascara flakes or feels heavy on my lashes but Tarte does not. The only downside is, I hate the packaging, it feels bulky and I think it's just ugly but the product itself is awesome!
Jamee O.
Jamee O.
Delbarton , Wv

I usually don't buy limited edition because I feel like it is a ploy to drive sales but I just wanted pieces in this collection so bad that I gave it and boy I'm glad I did. Yes it is pricey but if magic came in a mascara bottle this would be it. No clumps to mess up your look , full volume lashes that didn't even need to wear falsies! It doesn't wear off or flake thru the day and If you want a quality product then sweetie you gotta pay for it . I would recommend!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL

NEW FAVORITE MASCARA EVER. I honestly bought this initially because it was on sale on Tarte's website and I just thought the packaging was so pretty but I was so pleasantly surprised. People I work with even started asking me what I did to my lashes! The formula isn't too thick or too watery. The brush is thin but substantial and easy to work with and I don't have to worry as much about getting mascara all over my face!
Mara L.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA

I got this with some other products by Tarte for the limited edition items even though I've never used this mascara. I was drawn to the beautiful and unique holographic packaging. This mascara is so lengthening and makes my lashes look great. They also last all day. The black is such a great dark black too. I didn't know exactly what to expect from this but I ended up loving it! I highly recommend.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

My favorite Tarte mascara now comes in the prettiest packaging imaginable! It's the Lights Camera Lashes we know and love with a beautiful packaging twist! You will definitely not regret buying this limited edition version! The packaging is so pretty I honestly want to buy another one just to have a backup for when I run out! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Lesly G.
Lesly G.

Let's talk about the packaging first of all the packaging is absolutely amazing it caught my eye as soon as I saw it and after all this is one of the best mascaras that I have used I have tried so many mascara since I do work with make up and I do blog about many but this one definitely get me the natural long lashes look
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA

First off.... THE PACKAGING 😍😍😍😍 IT IS SO PRETTY! Now the quality.... This mascara is amazing. It does not clump up my lashes, gives them length and volume! The application brush is perfect! It makes applying the mascara so easy! I dontbhave to worry about my lashes getting mascara on my under eye or my eyelid!
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Laurel Hill, FL

I normally hate Mascara and I would not wear due to raccoon eyes but now I will not go without it. One coat is all I need. It last all day, through church worship and crying to working out it stays. When I am ready to take it off I simply wipe with an eye make up remover. Great stuff. Makes me look alive!
Leena I.
Leena I.
Los Alamitos, CA

You need to try this mascara ASAP! It makes your lashes longer, blacker, and fuller! Everything you could ask for in a mascara! If you curl your lashes before you apply this mascara you look like a butterfly goddess/god! It's light and doesn't get clumpy, which I love! And it looks amazing on everyone!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX

This limited edition version of the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is 100% worth it. This is my favorite mascara of all time and this limited edition packaging is absolutely gorgeous. Pictures do not do it justice! If you love this mascara, you're going to be obsessed with this!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

Does this make your lashes long and full looking?
Does it clump your lashes?
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH

Is it the same as the regular lights, camera, lashes?
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, Wa

What? ! A holo mascara? ! Don't you all just think this is so gorgeous? !
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber , Pa

How much is this mascara?