tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Where can I find the tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette because I bought it during their summer sale and it came to me completely shattered and so I had to return it and they gave me the Fall palette for free cause they didn’t have any of this one in stock?
Hi everyone! I was wondering if you guys would follow 4 follow? I really want more followers and I promise to follow everyone back :)
Do these have a scent like some of the other tarte palettes?
Start your review of tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette!
Product Highlights
“Gosh. This palette is soooo LIT folks! They are really pigmented in my opinion and they have nice colours as well.” in 319 reviews
“...gorgeous. Very pigmented, high recommend! The only thing is that it's a very glittery palette. I usually use "marvel" to highlight!” in 181 reviews
“Such a fun and gorgeous palette! Very pigmented metallic shades. The one Matte color is the perfect transition shade to work with all the colors in this palette. I'm in love, again, with Tarte!” in 61 reviews
“...make this permanent because of buy over and over again. I'm normally a neutral girl, and this palette has beautiful neutrals but even the actual colors are so beautiful muted and duo chromed that they are so easy to wear and don't look like a clown! I love this soooooo much. It's insane, the highlighter is a little chalky but if you spray your brush with a setting spray it goes on beautiful and blinding!” in 33 reviews
Edmonton, AB
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Natalie W.
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Natalie W.
This palette is awesome! I really like the variation of colour, and the amount of pigment that each colour has. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it's classified as an eye and check palette but I wouldn't put anything from that palette anywhere but on my eyes. Each colour has a high metallic of glitter content, and even if you were to use it as a highlighter, I feel as if it would look more glittery as apposed to the usual "lit" highlighter look. Besides that, the colors look magnificent on the eyes, they blend so nicely, definitely a great palette for people that like a little more shimmer!
algers
Love everything about this versatile palette! It smells like a vanilla cupcake, the colors are perfect for Summer and I can create a thousand looks with this palette! I’ll keep this as a beauty staple!
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Elaine M.
I think we have all been fooled once or twice by now, but here is the proof of not trusting pictures of swatches. I did fingers swatches next to brush swatches. I swiped three times in the shadow and three times on my arm. The colours in the palette are gorgeous and the packaging is so so pretty. I can make all of these work using my finger or foiling them, but as just your average girl I want to be able to apply and go. I still do like the colours in this and I'll make it work but I think there are better palettes out there. Don't get me wrong, if you want it and you have the money, buy it. It is pretty. Just don't expect it to be super easy and beware the smell.
Vanderbijlark
The perfect colorful palette! This palette is amazing! I heard mixed reviews about it but for me this was a total hit! The packaging is beautiful and colorful! It is light weight and the mirror is fantastic. The color pay off is amazing. I got my desired intensity on my eyes from one swipe but I did build it up because I love my shimmers to stand out! I found the shimmers work best with your fingers but you can use a flat shader brush. I prefer to use my finger with shimmer/foiled shadows anyway! It does have a light scent, that I actually like. When I swatched the highlighter I wasn't impressed but when I applied it to my face it made me glow and I loved it! It's beautiful and it seems to have a shift to it. It is the perfect colorful shimmery palette that I have been looking for! It is a perfect palette to have for when you want to add some color to your eye looks!
Barrie, ON
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Tiffany C.
This eye shadow palette was fun! I purchased this one when it first came out and I'm in love! Once you get past the surface of each pan, the pigmentation is amazing! It's very bendable and buildable. I decided to use these shades on top of a black base and it made the colour just pop like a comet in space haha! White based eye Primer gave these shades a softer effect but still so beautiful. Nice job Tarte!
My favorite design by Tarte, the packaging is beautiful, lightweight, and has a very nice mirror so it's perfect for traveling. These shadows have a texture different from the others, they're like a kind of creamy and smooth gel, it's like cream powder! The colors are very pigmented and the shadow doesn't fall from the eyelid, they're soft to the touch and the colors are metallic (almost all). The highlighter is pearl white and it is beautiful! It is a rather expensive palette, but of very good quality so it is worth buying

I love and live for the highlighter shade in this palette. Purchased at Sephora for the eyeshadows but when I got it I feel in love with the middle shade the most. All shimmers and one matte. All the colors are absolutely wonderful. They all play well with each other and I live for shimmers. The matte tone that comes in it works with all the other colors. It smells like a vanilla ice cream. Love the way the highlighter shade looks on my cheekbones. The packaging is to die for. All around great formula. Super pigmented and the glitter in the shadows are so beautiful. Wouldn’t repurchase because I have such a large collection but would definitely recommend it’s beautiful

Sturgeon falls, ON
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Adrianna L.
I am obsessed with this palette! It is so creamy and pigmented. It is perfect for those who love to add a touch of shimmer to their eye looks and it comes with a pretty highlighter in the centre as well. However, I recommend applying the shadows with a finger instead of a brush for the best payoff :) There is also only one matte shade so it is not necessarily ideal for an entire eye look but I still recommend it as it is amazing when used in conjunction with other palettes and is overall one of my favourites regardless.
Hamilton, ON
The colours in this palette are phenomenal. I love them so much. They're nicely pigmented, subtle when used with a brush and the colour can be applied with your finger or built up to get a nice pop of colour. The highlighter was a little more underwhelming than I expected but still great. The matte shade seemed a little out of place but made a decent base. And to top it off the shadows smell nice and sweet like vanilla so my face smelt yummy all day. The packaging is also gorgeous. Overall I'd give it a 9.5/10.
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Jami R.
This palette was alright. I don't think it was worth the price as i don't reach for it a lot. The shimmers arent as intense as i would want them to be and the highlighter in the middle is to light and the formula isnt very good. Its very chalky. I believe you could get a lot better palettes for the fraction of the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monterey, CA