tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Where can I find the tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette because I bought it during their summer sale and it came to me completely shattered and so I had to return it and they gave me the Fall palette for free cause they didn’t have any of this one in stock?
Hi everyone! I was wondering if you guys would follow 4 follow? I really want more followers and I promise to follow everyone back :)
Do these have a scent like some of the other tarte palettes?
Start your review of tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette!
Product Highlights
“Gosh. This palette is soooo LIT folks! They are really pigmented in my opinion and they have nice colours as well.” in 319 reviews
“...gorgeous. Very pigmented, high recommend! The only thing is that it's a very glittery palette. I usually use "marvel" to highlight!” in 181 reviews
“Such a fun and gorgeous palette! Very pigmented metallic shades. The one Matte color is the perfect transition shade to work with all the colors in this palette. I'm in love, again, with Tarte!” in 61 reviews
“...make this permanent because of buy over and over again. I'm normally a neutral girl, and this palette has beautiful neutrals but even the actual colors are so beautiful muted and duo chromed that they are so easy to wear and don't look like a clown! I love this soooooo much. It's insane, the highlighter is a little chalky but if you spray your brush with a setting spray it goes on beautiful and blinding!” in 33 reviews
Warnerville, NY
Really beautiful shimmery shades in this palette. Creamy and buttery. I can’t give it 5 stars because I can’t do one complete look with the palette. Also the middle shade is lack luster and chalky I like the rest
Lorain, OH
I really like this palette, but it is not an all in one. I always find myself using colors from other palettes to achieve my look. There is only one matte in this kit, the rest are all shimmer or Metallics.
My first foray I to tarte eyeshadow, and I as in live. I adore these shades! They are all shimmers, so yiuu may need to grab some matte transition shades. But the shadows are so buttery and pigmented.
Plano, TX
Recently bought quite a few tarte items and this is by far one of my favorites. Gorgeous colors with a smooth and silky texture. Colors are long lasting and deeply pigmented.
Shreveport, LA
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Samantha M.
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Samantha M.
I love the colors in this palette. They are so pigmented. There's not a lot fall out. They're creamy to the touch. The highlight is lovely. Definitely recommend this palette.
Worcester, MA
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Karen D.
I don't care! I love the colors on this eyeshadow product! The mermaid look is in now and I love all the pink, blue, and purple colors! Very smooth and applies great on my eye lids!
Homewood
I think this is truly wonderful little palette. It’s a breath of fresh air. To be honest, some of the shades are more pigmented than others. I noticed that the greenish shade Marvel isn’t as pigmented as I wanted it to be, but it’s not terrible by any means. Also the pink shades Crystal and Pixie are a little less pigmented. Other than that the other shades have great color payoff. There’s very little fallout. I find the best way to apply these is with my finger. They don’t apply nearly as well with a wet or dry brush. The transition brown shade blends very well. The highlighter in the middle does not work very well on the cheeks. I end up using it for my browbone and inner corner highlight on my eyes. It’s a really fun palette overall and is perfect for Spring/Summer months. It is actually great year round. And it’s really refreshing to have a purple shade that performs well. Definitely glad I got this palette and would highly recommend.
Out of all the round type palettes tarte puts out this is my favorite bc its actually DIFFERENT from all the boring neutrals they come out with. Make sure you use a glitter glue cuz there is fallout.
Love this palette! Not as big as it looks in the photos but it has some great shimmery colors & highlight. The colors are pretty but my favorite one to use is the highlight. It makes any eye look instantly better.
I'm obsessed with this palette. It is perfect for the girl who grew up in the 90's with glitter make up but is now grown up and can't look like a glitter bomb went off. Just the right amount of shimmer for a fun or sophisticated look.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monterey, CA