tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Where can I find the tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette because I bought it during their summer sale and it came to me completely shattered and so I had to return it and they gave me the Fall palette for free cause they didn’t have any of this one in stock?
Hi everyone! I was wondering if you guys would follow 4 follow? I really want more followers and I promise to follow everyone back :)
Do these have a scent like some of the other tarte palettes?
Start your review of tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette!
Product Highlights
“Gosh. This palette is soooo LIT folks! They are really pigmented in my opinion and they have nice colours as well.” in 319 reviews
“...gorgeous. Very pigmented, high recommend! The only thing is that it's a very glittery palette. I usually use "marvel" to highlight!” in 181 reviews
“Such a fun and gorgeous palette! Very pigmented metallic shades. The one Matte color is the perfect transition shade to work with all the colors in this palette. I'm in love, again, with Tarte!” in 61 reviews
“...make this permanent because of buy over and over again. I'm normally a neutral girl, and this palette has beautiful neutrals but even the actual colors are so beautiful muted and duo chromed that they are so easy to wear and don't look like a clown! I love this soooooo much. It's insane, the highlighter is a little chalky but if you spray your brush with a setting spray it goes on beautiful and blinding!” in 33 reviews
Tarte makes the best quality packaging and products I love this for that and the quality and the smell of tarte products. This is heavy! It’s got a great highlighter in it and it’s got a great shade for every popping eye look. It’s small enough to travel with too. I use all of these with my finger or a brush with fix plus on it. I love it.
This is my favorite palette by far! The colors are so amazing and the pigmentation can't be beat. I've tried almost every brand of other eyeshadow palettes and nothing compares to these! I recommend this to all of my friends and they all love it too! It's definitely worth the money!
Moosomin
I absolutely love this palette. It is my favourite one I have ever had and I have tons of eye shadow palettes. It doesn't crease in my eyelids and it stays on until I wash it off. The colours are marvelous and you can mix any of them with each other. They all go together very well.
Very pigmented, for the price you pay you definitely get a good amount that will last you. I purchased at Ulta which is the most priciest makeup in the world. I should have went to Sephora but it's like a hour drive and I would purchase tarte for a life. The colors and styles of the palettes are my weakness.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Sabrina H.
I love this product its every unicorns dream eyeshadow and cheek pallette! The colors are very pigmented and creamy they stay and slay all day! I give it a 10/10 this is my go to favorite eyeshadow !♡ #BloomBadge @Influenster
Baltimore
I absolutely love this pallet! It has amazing neutrals and it amazing shimmer! This is my go to pallet at the moment and I’m in love! The shadows are easy to apply and easy to blend! Couldn’t ask for a better pallet from tarte and I have been recommending this to all my friends!
CA
This palette is beautiful! It is great on its own or you can layer them with other colors for lots of different looks. The circular palette is unique and is a great addition to my collection. My only complaint would be that some of the glittery colors I have to use my finger to pat them on because my brush won’t pick them up very well.
Louisville, KY
I was pleasantly surprised at how much use I actually got from this palette. I was not sure how I would like the color son my eyes but I have been using it daily. You can get a variety of looks and you can also use these for blush and highlight so the versatility adds to the overall value
Cullman, AL
This is my favorite shimmer palette! The pigment is ridiculous and it smells so delicious. There is minimal fallout (you can just brush it away). Finally, the price is reasonable for so many shades and when I've used it all, I can use it for decoration because the packaging is gorgeous.
new braunfels, TX
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Farrah J.
such a beautiful palette!!! i've only swatched it so far on my arm. the matte didn't show up as well as the other colors but i'm hoping once i have a primer and brush that'll go on great on the eyes (: super excited to put this on!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monterey, CA