tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Where can I find the tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette because I bought it during their summer sale and it came to me completely shattered and so I had to return it and they gave me the Fall palette for free cause they didn’t have any of this one in stock?
Hi everyone! I was wondering if you guys would follow 4 follow? I really want more followers and I promise to follow everyone back :)
Do these have a scent like some of the other tarte palettes?
Start your review of tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette!
Product Highlights
Gosh. This palette is soooo LIT folks! They are really pigmented in my opinion and they have nice colours as well.in 319 reviews
...gorgeous. Very pigmented, high recommend! The only thing is that it's a very glittery palette. I usually use "marvel" to highlight!in 181 reviews
Such a fun and gorgeous palette! Very pigmented metallic shades. The one Matte color is the perfect transition shade to work with all the colors in this palette. I'm in love, again, with Tarte!in 61 reviews
...make this permanent because of buy over and over again. I'm normally a neutral girl, and this palette has beautiful neutrals but even the actual colors are so beautiful muted and duo chromed that they are so easy to wear and don't look like a clown! I love this soooooo much. It's insane, the highlighter is a little chalky but if you spray your brush with a setting spray it goes on beautiful and blinding!in 33 reviews
2 years agoAmarillo, TX
I really love this eyeshadow palette, especially because of the highlighter. The colors are extremely shimmery, so I do not recommend this to people who are going for a natural look. However, I find that the colors are excellent for special events and holidays. The eyeshadow texture is great and not too powdery. My favorite part is the highlighter because I really like how strong it is. The highlighter as well as the eyeshadow lasts long and stays on without flaking. The packaging is easy like a normal palette, but sometimes I struggle to open it (but that may just be me). Overall, this is a great product!
2 months agoRosston, AR
This palette is mainly shimmers. There is only one matte color, which I prefer multiples of. But overall, this has lots of good eyelid colors. Not so many crease colors.
2 years agoDickinson , ND
If you want a high shine look with neutrals and some color, this is for you! It's such a great supplementary pallet and the packaging is sturdy and GORGEOUS. These last on my eyes so well throughout the day and I haven't had any issues with glitter falling on my face!! It doesn't matter to me that it only has one matte shade, I have plenty to use with it. I do not like the highlighter for highlight, but it's okay for all over the lid. It's a nice duochrome shade. I would recommend this to just about anyone who loves shine and pops of color!
2 years agoMurphysboro, IL
The colors in this palette are so pigmented and beautiful I hardly want to use them! I love Tarte's palettes and this one definitely lived up to the expectation that I had for it!! Love love love this palette! Highly recommend to anyone who loves to do eye makeup!
23 days agosandusky, oh
I love this. I always forget that i have it cause i have so many pallets! But, when i i rediscover it again i always wonder why i stop using it. & the smell is amazing! Like a vanilla cupcake! The highlight isn't my favorite cause it leaves a white cast on me but over all i recommend!
2 years agoCordele, GA
Love. Love. Love. This was my first Tarte pallet. There is literally a color for everything you wear. You can dress it up or down for a more dramatic or natural look. Smells like vanilla which is amazing. Very pigmented with some shimmer. Long lasting. I got mine for 30% off but even full price is a good deal just because this pallet lasts for so long.
2 years ago
Wow this palette is beautiful! You can create so many looks. My only issue was the amount of fallout. I have blue eyes and these colors are so fun to use. The price is steep in my opinion. These colors are a little out of my comfort zone but so much fun.
2 years ago
I purchased this product right when it came out. I mainly bought it for the brown Shades as I thought they were absolutely gorgeous. I don't find myself reaching for this palette every single day, but on nights where I want a pop of color it surely does the trick. They are very metallic Shades and they are highly pigmented. The middle highlighter is the absolute bomb. I find myself wearing that highlighter on nights out with friends as the beautiful colors pick up even in dim lighting
9 months agoPort richey, FL
These colors all swatch beautifully and are so, very rich. I use them with a primer so as to maximize their true color in application. The only problem I have is deciding which way I want to switch up my look. There are so many options with this UD palette, that it's no easy feat picking a look for the night/day. I've searched for a long time for these shades in other palettes that promised color depth, only to be disappointed. This is the first time that brights like this have really paid off for me. This has been a great investment in my collection.
10 months ago
There was a lot of hype for this limited edition palette so I caved and bought it during a sale. Let’s just say that I’m glad I got it at the sale price. The colors aren’t very pigmented at all and they fade a lot throughout the day so that’s really disappointing. They are very pretty in the palette though. I also find this one’s scent to be a lot stronger that their other palettes, almost too strong to wear daily. Any of them can be used for highlighter which is nice, but I don’t often highlight myself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
12 days ago