tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Where can I find the tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette because I bought it during their summer sale and it came to me completely shattered and so I had to return it and they gave me the Fall palette for free cause they didn’t have any of this one in stock?
Hi everyone! I was wondering if you guys would follow 4 follow? I really want more followers and I promise to follow everyone back :)
Do these have a scent like some of the other tarte palettes?
Start your review of tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette!
Product Highlights
Gosh. This palette is soooo LIT folks! They are really pigmented in my opinion and they have nice colours as well.in 319 reviews
...gorgeous. Very pigmented, high recommend! The only thing is that it's a very glittery palette. I usually use "marvel" to highlight!in 181 reviews
Such a fun and gorgeous palette! Very pigmented metallic shades. The one Matte color is the perfect transition shade to work with all the colors in this palette. I'm in love, again, with Tarte!in 61 reviews
...make this permanent because of buy over and over again. I'm normally a neutral girl, and this palette has beautiful neutrals but even the actual colors are so beautiful muted and duo chromed that they are so easy to wear and don't look like a clown! I love this soooooo much. It's insane, the highlighter is a little chalky but if you spray your brush with a setting spray it goes on beautiful and blinding!in 33 reviews
4 months ago
I really wanted to love this when I picked it up because the shades are truly beautiful and swatch amazing but on the eyes it wears off eventually , loses pigmentation throughout the day and I sadly returned it
3 months agoWilmington, NC
So far so good, but a bit more fall out than I was hoping. The pigments are also much less concentrated than they look. Definitely had to use both shadow primer and a setting spray to get an all-day hold.
2 years ago
This palette is so pretty! It's so shiny and the packaging is just so much fun. I normally am not huge on shimmer palettes but I just had to get this one. The shades are perfect for adding a little somethin', somethin' to an otherwise natural look. I only use my fingers to apply these shadows so I can get the full pigmentation because it's not as vibrant when you use a brush. It also smells like vanilla! I recommend this palette to anyone looking to add a little fun to their looks.
2 months agoVictorville, CA
The metallics in this pallet are out of this world. So pigmented and so pretty! I also don’t know tarte gets all their pallets to smell like vanilla but I love it and I am a fan of the scent.!
2 years agoLebanon, NJ
This palette is definitely not an everyday palette for me however, I think it is really unique.  The texture of the metallic shades feels almost like they are wet to the touch.  I would suggest applying them with your fingers, when it's done with the brush it definitely does not come out as pigmented.  Also it may seem dumb but I really love the matte shade Myth in this palette, it is a really nice neutral brown transition and I sometimes use that combined with shadows that aren't even in this palette.  Honestly, I have never used the middle shade as a cheek highlighter because it's kind of duo chrome ish and looks like it has a reddish shift but I do use it as an inner corner or brow bone highlight and I have enjoyed it for that.
9 months agoSalyersville, KY
This is a gorgeous little palette! The color scheme is beautiful, the shadows are high quality and super pigmented, and the design and packaging are exceptionally nice. These shadows are so soft and buttery and they blend out so nicely. All the shimmery and glittery shades in here make this palette a wonderful accent palette. I love using this one with other, more neutral or matte palettes, to add a pop of color and interest to a look. It's such a good eye-shadow palette overall and I am quite happy to have it in my collection.
6 months ago
This palette is extremely beautiful but most of the shades did not show up very well on my skin tone. I do not think I have very dark skin I am in the light category so this was a letdown. And I know a lot of people love the smell but I absolutely hate it. I really don’t see the point of adding sense into eyeshadows. I mean it’s not like you’re going to be able to smell your eyes. Fragrances are irritating to the skin and can cause dry skin to get worse and other issues so I just find it pointless to add! I would have really liked more matte shades in this as well.
7 months agoLouisville, KY
This palette is just pretty. The jewel tone shimmery shades are gorgeous and very pigmented. The colors are very true to what they look like in the pan on your eyes. They're very soft and buttery they do apply best with a finger or a wet brush. The only thing that could have made this pallet better is to just have one or two mats to use as a transition or a base shade. So it's not in my opinion a stand-alone palette you do have to use another palette with it and the only other reason I took away a star is because I'm just not a big fan of the round pallets. They're hard to store and it seems like tart loves making round pallets because I have several of theirs but just so hard to store in my opinion but that being said there palette is very sturdy well-made great mirror travels well so that's a minor flaw.
10 months agoDuluth
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Lily L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this palette. The cheek and eye color in the middle is my favorite highlighter. It's very pigmented and highlights very well. The eyeshadow shades in this palette are very beautiful. They all seem to have some glitter in the shimmer ones. I haven't used all of the colors yet but the ones I have used you need a primer so they show up beautiful. Otherwise you will only get a very light color. This could be due to the fact they are very tighty packed pigments. I've noticed once they are not so packen in they work much better. My daughter loves this palette and it smells wonderful to.
2 years ago
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Sydney M.
This is my favorite palette ever! Whenever you use nyx glitter glue and place the color on top it gives great pigment and last all day long! My absolute favorite palette of all time. Worth the price and the packaging is so cute!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
11 days ago