tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Where can I find the tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette because I bought it during their summer sale and it came to me completely shattered and so I had to return it and they gave me the Fall palette for free cause they didn’t have any of this one in stock?
Hi everyone! I was wondering if you guys would follow 4 follow? I really want more followers and I promise to follow everyone back :)
Do these have a scent like some of the other tarte palettes?
Start your review of tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette!
Product Highlights
“Gosh. This palette is soooo LIT folks! They are really pigmented in my opinion and they have nice colours as well.” in 319 reviews
“...gorgeous. Very pigmented, high recommend! The only thing is that it's a very glittery palette. I usually use "marvel" to highlight!” in 181 reviews
“Such a fun and gorgeous palette! Very pigmented metallic shades. The one Matte color is the perfect transition shade to work with all the colors in this palette. I'm in love, again, with Tarte!” in 61 reviews
“...make this permanent because of buy over and over again. I'm normally a neutral girl, and this palette has beautiful neutrals but even the actual colors are so beautiful muted and duo chromed that they are so easy to wear and don't look like a clown! I love this soooooo much. It's insane, the highlighter is a little chalky but if you spray your brush with a setting spray it goes on beautiful and blinding!” in 33 reviews
Worth, IL
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by diaced C.
First of this palette is beautiful the packaging the color the fact that it’s Limited Edition. The shades are pretty much all shimmery with one being matte to use as a base. It also includes a highlighter which is very beautiful. The colors are highly pigmented & they blend very well. Plus it smells amazing. tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Stacey M.
I absolutely LOVE Tarte!!! They’re one of my favorite makeup lines😍 I really love this palette because 1. I love all of the shimmer... 2. I love the color diversity.. there’s a color for every outfit/mood... 3. The formula is great.. the pigment is great and buildable, it’s nice and smooth especially for shimmers and there’s not a lot of fallout if any. It’s just an overall great and fun palette! Some of the colors look different in person than in this pic after several tries I can’t get the pink to show correctly.
They are super cute, the packaging caught my attention the colors are young and super pigmented shadows very different from all, different looks for different occasions
Fort Wayne, IN
Love everything about this versatile palette! It smells like a vanilla cupcake, the colors are perfect for Summer and I can create a thousand looks with this palette! I’ll keep this as a beauty staple!
Weirton, WV
I love the smell of all there items, it smells like chocolate and cupcakes! This was one of my favorite palettes they have made. The center one can be used for eyeshadow or face highlighter. Finger or brush both work well!
Campbellsville
In the past year 6 months i have absolutely fell in love with tarte shadows! This one is awesome especially when you love to add shimmer to your lid! Beautiful colors! Great pigment! Overall awesome!:)
These shadows are extreme soft to the touch. The pigmentation is really good. I like the shimmery formula and the way they apply, I haven’t noticed any patchiness or anything like that. I really like these.
Wellington, FL
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Corrie R.
A beautiful palette, inside & out. I waffled for a long time, about buying it, even after swatching. When Tarte put it on sale and had an additional 25% off, I could no longer resist! Depending on the look you want, you may need to other palettes, since there's only one matte shade. The colors are very pigmented...best applied with a finger, silicone applicator or wet, flat brush. The highlighter is ok...not my favorite. Perfect size for traveling & nice, large mirror.
Bagley
This palette is beautiful! A few shades were hard to get on I had to really build them up to get the look I wanted and there was some fall out but overall I really like this palette.
Rio Grande City, TX
In my opinion, tarte makes some of the most beautiful palettes! Currently purchased this palette and I love those light pink and maroon tones! And honestly, who doesn’t love the smell of the shadows!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monterey, CA