Is this worth the buy? Is there a lot of fall out? Is it pigmented? Buttery feeling??
Elmendorf Afb, AK - 3 years ago

7 answers

this is so so so worth the money it is unlike any other
Sault Ste, ON - 3 years ago
Definitely buttery I don't get fall out but I do typically use a damp packing brush to apply this.
Manteo, NC - 3 years ago
I love this palette! The shades are very pigmented, buttery, and smooth. They blend out easily. I don't have to really build it up to get color payoff. Even though there's only 1 matte shade it goes well with all the colors. The middle shade is a nice highlighter. I don't find there to be much fall out. Also the palette itself is bigger than I thought it would be. The packaging is gorgeous and the palette itself smells like vanilla.
Martinsburg, WV - 3 years ago
I think it's a nice palette. Like the others I don't find the formula buttery like ABH but they do blend well. To make the colours really pop and come out metallic I use Glitter Glue by Too Faced. Glitter glue helps with any fallout as well. I REALLY like the highlighter in the middle-kind of an opalescent pink.
3 years ago
I also think it is worth it. For me...there was very little fallout. It is not super pigmented, but it is very billable color. It seems rough at 1st, but only in the beginning. Once you use it...even just once, the texture is great!
Ocala, FL - 3 years ago
I love tarte and I was so stoked about this palette... but I definitely wouldn't say it's buttery, and I wouldn't really.call it pigmented either. Wish I'd bought it on sale instead of paying full price
Surrey, ND - 3 years ago
I think it's worth it... It's super pigmented, and not chunky at all. Also there is very little fallout (in my opinion many shimmer shadows on the market all have fallout). They aren't very buttery, but do glide nicely onto the eyes!
3 years ago