Add a Photo

tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Eye & Cheek Palette

A kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 radiant shadows and a strobing eye and cheek highlighter. The Make Believe In Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette features hypnotic shades that can be layered with the matte base and the strobing eye and cheek highlighter for a multi-faceted, fairy-like glow. Infused with Amazonian clay and mineral pigments, the silky-soft formula blends to a fine, long-lasting finish without any fallout or chalkiness. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.105 oz/ 3 g Eyeshadow in Magic (bronze shimmer), Wings (copper shimmer), Marvel (metallic sage shimmer), Trance (taupe slate shimmer), Fairy (metallic lavender shimmer), Mystic (blue pearl shimmer), Dream (turquoise shimmer), Crystal (iridescent champagne shimmer), Pixie (golden pink shimmer), Believe (pearl highlight shimmer) - 0.105 oz/ 3 g Strobing Eye and Cheek Highlighter in Myth (matte nude) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers, and is dermatologist tested.
Photos (9)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL

I ordered this palette because I thought the set was so adorable but when I got it and really looked at it and realized its almost all shimmers and colors and won't use much I almost regretted buying it but all of the colors are really beautiful. I've played around with it and been able to use all of the shades to make looks that I could wear everyday. I don't ever wear blue but this one is so pretty on the eyes. It doesn't seem like the usual Tarte formula but its still really good. There is a little fall out and I wish it had another matte but overall I really like it and I definitely think its worth the money if you like the shades in it!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX

I received this the other day and am in love! I love the layout of this palette and think he design is stunning. I love that they included a highlight shade in the middle instead of leaving it empty like previous palettes. I think the colors are great and there is minimal fallout which is great with glittery shadows. I'm only giving 4 stars because some of the shadows are hard to pick up. They do apply well though so they still work great you just have to be a little more patient with it. There is also only one matte shade so you will have to use shadows from another palette for some eye looks but I personally don't mind that.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.

The perfect word to describe this palette is UNICORN! It's so magical and has GREAT pigmented and beautiful colors that will look good on all skin colors. The only downside to this palette is that is mostly shimmer so if you're going to be using this palette you're going to want to have some matte shades on the side. Tarte never fails with their amazing cupcake smelling products! This is a limited edition palette along with their entire line of Male Believe in Yourself line right now so get your hands on them and try them yourself! The brushes in the collection are also great and soooo soft!
kiana k.
kiana k.
Philadelphia , Pa

First of all, the packaging is so adorable, I love the wheel aspect and I can bring it anywhere! The color scheme is amazing, you have you warm colors for a smokey brown look, but you also have the cool colors to create a different look. What I love most is that you can mix the cool and warm colors to create something really gorgeous. Very pigmented, high recommend! The only thing is that it's a very glittery palette. I usually use "marvel" to highlight!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.

Love this palette! I'm not normally a tarte fan but this really spoke to me given the colors are a mix of neutral and vibrant shades. The packaging is adorable and the pigment is pretty good. I will say the shadows feel a bit dry when searching but they do perform well. I also like that they included 1 matte crease shade that is really pigmented. The highlighter is also unique and surprisingly great on my fair skin. Overall super happy with this!
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Lille

So to begin with Tarte products are amazing as always.... when I first saw this I was kind of automatically comparing it to the Tartelette palette. But it's completely different the colors are amazing, very very pigmented as always with shimmery ones from Tarte. The only thing I could say is that there is only 1 matte color which is kind of sad but still an amazing product. Perfect for fall looks very glowy very shiny....
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY

Tarte perfection!!! Once again Tarte has perfected the art of the eyeshadow!!. This palette is wonderful. The pigmentation is great and it last all day. The colors are perfect for spring. The only real downside is I have to pull in another palette for transition shades tarte Make Believe In Yourself: Eye & Cheek Palette
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
Gloucester

This is literally my favourite ever pallette. The colours are so bold and stand out so well on the naked eyelid, i use this product every day as part of my daily routine and it is so easy to use, its so pigmented yet so blendable and i would 100000% recomment this to whoever loves the dashing bright colours like me!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

Love Tarte eyeshadows. They are pigmented and blendable. These are no exception and are great quality. This palette is not my favorite though because it is full of mainly shimmery shades. You cannot create a full look using this palette in my opinion. If you love shimmery shade you will love this palette.
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH

This palette is so amazing! Tarte is my favorite makeup brand! I purchased mine on Tarte.com! This palette is super beautiful and different, very versatile! The shadows are super smooth and pigmented! This palette is so great and amazing! I would recommend to anyone looking to try something new!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA

Are all the colors in this palette shimmers ?
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, Wa

Oh my gosh the newest tarte release! !! Whose ordered it already? ?
Fatima A.
Fatima A.

This palette seems to be stunning This is launched now?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London

Wow this is so beautiful!! Where can I get this?
Paula G.
Paula G.

i love the colors of this palette, are they all shimer? i think i see a matte over there

Join Now