BY TARTE #90 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• Oh my gosh the newest tarte release! !! Whose ordered it ...2 Answers
  • Do you like this product 4 Answers
tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette
  • "Gosh. This palette is soooo LIT folks! They are really pigmented in my opinion and they have nice colours as well." in 319 reviews
  • "First of all, the packaging is so adorable, I love the wheel aspect and I can bring it anywhere! The color scheme is amazing, you have you warm colors for a smokey brown look, but you also have the cool colors to create a different look. What I love most is that you can mix the cool and warm colors to create something really gorgeous. Very pigmented, high recommend! The only thing is that it's a very glittery palette. I usually use "marvel" to highlight!" in 157 reviews
  • "Such a fun and gorgeous palette! Very pigmented metallic shades. The one Matte color is the perfect transition shade to work with all the colors in this palette. I'm in love, again, with Tarte!" in 61 reviews
  • "This is by far the most beautiful palette in the world, Im a palette and beauty junkie and this is by far the most amazing palette I've ever even touched. (I HAVE EVERY PALETTE EVER , trust me) it blends soooo beautiful, it's insanely pigmented and lasts forever! I've even slept in it (and it stays perfectly) when I swatched it, it even stained my arms a bit! I really hope they make this permanent because of buy over and over again. I'm normally a neutral girl, and this palette has beautiful neutrals but even the actual colors are so beautiful muted and duo chromed that they are so easy to wear and don't look like a clown! I love this soooooo much. It's insane, the highlighter is a little chalky but if you spray your brush with a setting spray it goes on beautiful and blinding!" in 33 reviews
JLWages W.
I love a colorful eye look and once this came out I knew it would be a perfect addition to my makeup collection! The colors are super creamy and pigmented, never really had any fall out at all! The matt color is a perfect transition color to start with! My favorite colors are the purples and blues! The middle highlight color is ok, tried it on my cheeks and I felt like it looked a little to white and chalky for for my skin ton but it’s great for brow bone and inner corner highlight as well! tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek PaletteBenefit Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mascara Black 8.5g/0.3oz
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
I was so hyped to try this palette out! Unfortunately I was a bit underwhelmed when I received it. This is my first Tarte palette and I really don’t think it was worth the price. The packaging is stunning and the shades are beautiful, but there is a LOT of fallout with use of any of the shades, which is very unfortunate since a lot of the fallout ends up in the highlighter that is placed in the center of the palette. I mostly wish the highlighter wasn’t so close to all of the other shades, I think it’d help with the fallout issue as well as making it easier to use a fan brush to apply if so desired.
Natalie V.
I was gifted this product at a beauty convention called Generation Beauty. I love most of Tarte’s products and this is another one that I enjoy. The packaging of this palette is very cute and the actual shadows are even nicer. The palette is filled with mostly colorful and sparkly shadows, their is only one matte shadow. The pigment is great and all the shadows look great on the eyelid. There is also a sliver/ holographic highlighter in the palette. I wouldn’t use it as an actual highlighter but as a highlight in my inner corner. I recommend this palette.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love and live for the highlighter shade in this palette. Purchased at Sephora for the eyeshadows but when I got it I feel in love with the middle shade the most. All shimmers and one matte. All the colors are absolutely wonderful. They all play well with each other and I live for shimmers. The matte tone that comes in it works with all the other colors. It smells like a vanilla ice cream. Love the way the highlighter shade looks on my cheekbones. The packaging is to die for. All around great formula. Super pigmented and the glitter in the shadows are so beautiful. Wouldn’t repurchase because I have such a large collection but would definitely recommend it’s beautiful
Angel W.
Tarte never disappoints! I bought this just over a year ago and tend to reach for it when I am in the mood for a very shimmery look! This palette has 10 shades and only 1 of them is matte, shade Myth. Myth is an awesome transition shade! This is a photo of a few of the swatches from this palette! This is a MUST HAVE for unicorn and mermaid lovers! 💗
Tiffany A.
This palette is so pretty! It's so shiny and the packaging is just so much fun. I normally am not huge on shimmer palettes but I just had to get this one. The shades are perfect for adding a little somethin', somethin' to an otherwise natural look. I only use my fingers to apply these shadows so I can get the full pigmentation because it's not as vibrant when you use a brush. It also smells like vanilla!
I recommend this palette to anyone looking to add a little fun to their looks.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
This palette is definitely not an everyday palette for me however, I think it is really unique.  The texture of the metallic shades feels almost like they are wet to the touch.  I would suggest applying them with your fingers, when it's done with the brush it definitely does not come out as pigmented.  Also it may seem dumb but I really love the matte shade Myth in this palette, it is a really nice neutral brown transition and I sometimes use that combined with shadows that aren't even in this palette.  Honestly, I have never used the middle shade as a cheek highlighter because it's kind of duo chrome ish and looks like it has a reddish shift but I do use it as an inner corner or brow bone highlight and I have enjoyed it for that.
Heidi S.
I love love love this palette. The colors are fun but wearable and the highlighter is creamy and not icy-it looks white but is actually a light champagne with a warm gold glitter in it-very unique. I find myself using Myth (the matte shade) on an almost daily basis. The packaging is gorgeous as well!!! Love the big mirror. Very aesthetically pleasing.
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
So I really love this palette and there is a story for it. My first palette purchase in yeears since naked 2 about 7 years ago. I was drawn to the color even though the shimmers looked less wearable on a regular basis. Turns out I really love it and not only is it versatile but I find that when it comes to color pay off now that I have a bunch more palettes I do go back to this one for a lot of looks that I want to pop with color or shimmer. Also Tarte customer service was great when I received the palette and the colors looked a little low in some of the pans. They sent me another for free and then refunded my whole purchase after the next one had similar issue! Very happy
Cynthia S.
Tarte makes the best quality packaging and products I love this for that and the quality and the smell of tarte products. This is heavy! It’s got a great highlighter in it and it’s got a great shade for every popping eye look. It’s small enough to travel with too. I use all of these with my finger or a brush with fix plus on it. I love it.
Ashley F.
Do you use your finger or a eye shadow brush to apply to your lid? Is the eye shadow good quality? Is it really powder-y like it requires a lot to stay on or have pigment?
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
I am so in love with this palette but it looks small and thus doesnt seem like it's worth the $40. Should I do it? Is it worth it?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this worth it?
Haley B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Is this worth the buy? Is there a lot of fall out? Is it pigmented? Buttery feeling??
Sofala C.
Leura
Can you make a full eyeshadow look with this