BY TARTE #78 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• Oh my gosh the newest tarte release! !! Whose ordered it already? ?2 Answers
  • Do you like this product 3 Answers
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Very impressed with tarte as of this year especially!!! Putting out this palette just made me happy!!!😊
I've said before that up until the Tarte pro palette I just didn't care for there eyeshadow in general. I feel Tarte has always been to safe of a brand when it comes to colors they put out for eyeshadow. It's usually the same boring matte shades done over and over in different palettes!!!
The quality and formula of Tartes products have always been nothing but superb.
When this 1st launched eairler this year I immediately bought it. I love shimmer, metallic and foil type eyeshadow.!!!
There are 8 of these beautiful jewel toned babies in here and one beautiful matte pinky neutral!! The Jewel shadows are amazing, the texture is not quite like a moondust but softer and easier for most to work with!!
Most shadows with this type of texture require me to use a glitter glue shadow primer, however just a damp brush sprayed with fix + does the trick.
I recommend using more of a patting motion to get a heavier pigment payoff. For the most part this palette would be an easy alternative for beginners. The shadow smells amazing just like other Tarte shadows do. Combined with the Tarte pro palette you can achieve a magnitude of glam and glitzy looks!!!
This palette also contains a beautiful highlighter shade that's a light pink gold duo chrome, it looks more on the white side in the pan but when applied is absolutely beautiful!!!!
I'm loving seeing more and more companies putting out so many different textures of shadows lately!!!👌👌
I'm looking forward to seeing what Tarte puts out Next!!!!🤗🤗
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
The colors in this pallet are so colorful and so beautiful!! It's definitely not just your basic eyeshadow colors. It's something very different and unique. It's great for an everyday colorful look especially in the spring and summer which is my favorite time to use pretty bright colors. The shadows are very creamy and pigmented and have a gorgeous sparkle to them. They are easy to blend and last all day. The packaging is also very nice. It's heavy duty and nicely made with a nice design on the top cover. The highlighter in the middle is also very pigmented and creamy and compliments the eye shadows beautifully. Altogether I think this is a great product which is very affordable.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
The formula for the shadows on this palette are amazing. Tarte has a knack for minimizing fallout, especially with shimmery shades. I was hesitant about using this palette, but changed my mind once I saw how minimal the fallout was. I find that they also blend well, maybe not as creamy as something like the  Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette but a lot better than the  tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette for sure. The shades in this palette are not chalky, so that's a really great boost.
I knocked one star off because of the color selection. I do think that just one matte is kind of inconvenient if you want to have a versatile palette. Tarte marketed this as a palette that you could use to do your whole eye look. I don't think that's very realistic for most people. Many of my friends who own this or use it often have to dip into another palette for some matte shades. It's not the end of the world, but I think it's one drawback to consider.
Sue K.
I would give this a 4.5 if that was an option. I docked .5 because I think the palette would have been better if a dark or medium matte brown was included. If you love glitter shadows, this is amazing! I get little to no fall out even with some of the few shades that are chunkier. These have such a smooth almost-wet feel and they apply beautifully. I love to lay down the shadow with a synthetic brush and tap on the shadow on the center of my lid with my finger. When you use your fingers, the pigmentation is amazing!

The cheek shade is a a pale shimmery highlight that reflects a pink shine. I love this as an inner corner highlight. It works well as a highlight on my fair skin but probably not for those with darker skin tones.

Definitely one of my favorite palettes that I picked up this year.
Jessica K.
I kept seeing hype on this and realized it sold out when I caved in. Luckily I was able to buy it after the last batch was being sold out on tartes website! I love this! It's cute the packaging is cute, and the size is definitely great for the price. The colors are so shimmery and pretty and look amazing on. The only issue I have is that after a couple uses the shadow got a little cakey on the palette. (Could be from oily skin?) Otherwise the only thing I'd have to worry about is trying to create a look with it because they're such fun colors! It's worth a try and it also smells amazing-like vanilla? I can see why there was hype. It's cute, unicorny, and overall pretty on the eyes.
Lisa C.
Mount Dora, FL
I ordered this when it first came out- the colors looked so pretty & I'm a sucker for metallics with color. These can be applied wet or dry, they stay all day, and my fave part is the pearl white highlighter in the middle- it is SO flattering! I use it around the inner corner of my eyes, or on my upper lids, and it looks amazingly shimmery & bright. I wish they had even more of these colors on their own, as I find myself reaching for the same 3 or 4 shades like any palette. All in all I give it 5 stars- beautiful packaging, nice sized mirror included, bright & saturated colors, great staying power, no caking or crumbling, goes on silly smooth, a steal at the price for how many shadows & highlight shades you get!
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I love this palette! It smells like vanilla cocoa in a way. Not overpowering though. The reason this got 4/5 stars is because it’s hard to apply the colors with a brush. I find that using a glitter primer or using your finger to apply works best. The pigment is just amazing! They are quite soft so there will be fallout on your face so do your eye look first!
Jackie P.
This was my first palette by tarte I have ever purchased which I think is the reason I am now in love with tarte cosmetics in general (live the quality so much it pushed me to try others by them)  These shades all swatch amazingly! Every time I wear these shades on my eyes I get tons of complements. I will say the only downside is these don't blend well with each other so
I mix in a shade or 2 non shimmer eye shadows to have a blended look.  tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette
Dee S.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this on HauteLook for $25 and I'll admit I was dubious about liking this palette. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised by how pretty and wearable the shades are. The packaging like all tarte products is solid and super pretty and I absolutely love how pigmented the shadows are.
This palette is more versatile than I ever imagined - I've used them over lips to create a fun ombré lip look for some of my models and the centre highlighting shade is a much better dupe for the shade cube out of the ABH subculture palette.
This is a welcome addition to my pro kit, I only wish I'd bought another one just for my own personal use!!
Darlene Z.
Tarte has become my favorite high end makeup brand. Everything I have tried has worked amazing for me. Including this palette. The shadows are beautiful and so pigmented. They blends very easily & their so soft & they can also be build up for a more dramatic & intense look. tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette
Ashley F.
Do you use your finger or a eye shadow brush to apply to your lid? Is the eye shadow good quality? Is it really powder-y like it requires a lot to stay on or have pigment?
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
I am so in love with this palette but it looks small and thus doesnt seem like it's worth the $40. Should I do it? Is it worth it?
Alecia K.
Is this worth it?
Haley B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Is this worth the buy? Is there a lot of fall out? Is it pigmented? Buttery feeling??
Sofala C.
Leura
Can you make a full eyeshadow look with this