BY TARTE #35 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• Oh my gosh the newest tarte release! !! Whose ordered it already? ?2 Answers
  • Do you like this product 3 Answers
Christine D.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I finally hopped on the unicorn train and I am so glad that I did! My neutral palettes needs to chill in my drawers for now because Spring season really opened up my heart on trying out colorful & shimmery eyeshadows. This little stunner really captured my heart. It's a unicorn theme palette. The packaging is obviously beautiful. I’ve always loved Tarte’s eyeshadow case/packaging. It’s sturdy and the gold case just makes it really look classy and high end looking. I also love the huge mirror on this palette. It has 9 shimmery shades, 1 matte & 1 highligter. When I opened up the palette, I was mesmerized. This is the kind of makeup that you don’t want to touch because it’s so gorgeous and you just want to stare and admire it’s beauty. The matte was amazing. I love it and it’s buttery, very easy to blend and I thought it was a nice transition shade for your crease and it matches on every shimmer shades on this palette. The shimmer shades however was kind of a shock to me. 😂😅 I wasn’t sure on how to describe the texture of it. I wouldn’t say buttery but it’s smooth and it applies well when I am using my finger. However, my fluffy brush had a hard time picking up so I used my flat brush instead & that went okay. My first time applying this, my lids had a full on shimmer & glitter so I was like omg omg omg I put too much. 😂 My bad. LOL! It was funny because I look like I’ve been showered with pixie dust. 😂 I would say it’s very pigmented and there’s only a minimal fallout. This is completely new to me and I’m still playing with it. I am trying different techniques and I am having lots of fun with it. I am glad that I bought this because it’s such a fun makeup and the colors are really gorgeous. Would I recommend this to a friend? If you’re adventurous enough and you love the unicorn theme & the glitter life then I think this is for you. 🦄
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Very impressed with tarte as of this year especially!!! Putting out this palette just made me happy!!!😊
I've said before that up until the Tarte pro palette I just didn't care for there eyeshadow in general. I feel Tarte has always been to safe of a brand when it comes to colors they put out for eyeshadow. It's usually the same boring matte shades done over and over in different palettes!!!
The quality and formula of Tartes products have always been nothing but superb.
When this 1st launched eairler this year I immediately bought it. I love shimmer, metallic and foil type eyeshadow.!!!
There are 8 of these beautiful jewel toned babies in here and one beautiful matte pinky neutral!! The Jewel shadows are amazing, the texture is not quite like a moondust but softer and easier for most to work with!!
Most shadows with this type of texture require me to use a glitter glue shadow primer, however just a damp brush sprayed with fix + does the trick.
I recommend using more of a patting motion to get a heavier pigment payoff. For the most part this palette would be an easy alternative for beginners. The shadow smells amazing just like other Tarte shadows do. Combined with the Tarte pro palette you can achieve a magnitude of glam and glitzy looks!!!
This palette also contains a beautiful highlighter shade that's a light pink gold duo chrome, it looks more on the white side in the pan but when applied is absolutely beautiful!!!!
I'm loving seeing more and more companies putting out so many different textures of shadows lately!!!👌👌
I'm looking forward to seeing what Tarte puts out Next!!!!🤗🤗
Afifa D.
Afifa D.
I love tarte!!! If you follow my page, it's mostly tarte products. However, the new make believe in yourself palette made my jaw drop!! I used for the first time on Easter Sunday and obviously I was running late. I decided to use the palette for the first time so at least I can take some good pictures for my makeup page. I barley dipped my brush into the matte shade (myth) for my crease, and I was blown away. Since I didn't have a lot of time to get ready, I didn't apply any eyelid primer. I literally had to stop and take a moment to myself because of the gorgeous color!! Remember when I said I was running late? Well, it didn't matter then. Lol!! I told myself "this is the most beautiful transition color ever." This will be definitely my go to transition color. Now to the glitter colors. I also used fairy, pixi, and the highlighter shades. Once again, the pigmentation, the velvety texture, and of course the yummy smell has me blown away. Can't wait to use the other shades in this gorgeous palette!! tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I only have one Tarte palette and it's the Showstopper palette, I'm usually not compelled to buy much of their other palettes because I feel like they're all the same: Browns and plums.  I saw this with all the bright colors and I was like "MINE!"  It's just so different from all their other palettes.  I love neutrals, but I love to play with bold colors as well, and while these shades are bolder, they're still subtle.  All of these colors apply beautifully, some even take on a duo-chrome effect when applied wet.  The highlighter in the center didn't perform well at all as a face highlighter but I like to use it in the inner corner sometimes.  And while it was great that they included a matte transition color, I would have liked for at least a couple more mattes for more complete looks.  I would have preferred that over the face highlighter.  So unfortunately, you may have to pull in other palettes for more complete looks.  But in general I think this is an awesome palette and it's great to see Tarte step out of their neutral/purple comfort zone.  I'd love to see a follow-up to this palette that's a little more comprehensive.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I have quite a few different palettes and I have never had a favorite until this one. This palette from Tarte has one matte shade in it and the rest are shimmery. The matte is a beautiful terracotta color that blends beautifully and goes with any of the other colors in the palette. The rest of the colors have beautiful sparkle to them, and amazing pigment. I either use my finger to apply the the shimmery shades or a flat brush because they don't seem to pick up as well when I use a fluffier brush. Despite that fact, I have never had an issue with fallout of any kind.

The packaging that it comes in is also beautiful. The top of the compact has a pretty rainbow geometric design that I could look at forever, the rest of the compact is gold in color. The packaging feels very heavy and well worth the money spent on it.

Tarte does an amazing job on any product they make, and this palette is no exception. I would buy this palette again and again, and I would certainly recommend it to anyone wanting to make the perfect fairy like look.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth, NJ
Bought this at Sephora:

Pros: I am still impressed with the pigmentation this little guy provides. The metallic shades are gorgeous and are perfect for the summer time! I can't wait to test this out once the weather warms up a bit, but for now the shadows are sticking through for about 6/7 hours on my oily skin. The highlight in the middle is very pretty too! And the packaging is stunning. Great to add to a collection.

Cons: There is only ONE matte shade for a transition color. I think that's a big fault with this palette. It doesn't give you the ability to bring this one palette on vacation, you'll always need another. And the one shade they chose is very light, even on my porcelain skin it doesn't show up. So I virtually don't see a point to add it in. I would have much rather this just be a metallic eyeshadow palette.

I think the price point of $40 is reasonable, I would have liked it better if I would have use for all the shadows. tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palette
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
This palette is absolutely beautiful. All the shades are very pigmented. They feel very soft to the touch. I found these are best applied with your finger or a small dense shader brush. If you want to put a color in your crease i like to use a denser crease brush and keep building up color. But with your finger you get the most pigment on your lid. All the shimmer colors are stunning. This palette is perfect for summer or whenever you feel like it. There is no rules in makeup! The only con i have with this is that there is only one matte shade, "myth". Although it does look perfect in the crease or as a transition shade with every shimmer in the palette. I just wish there was a matte, cream or white colored brow bone shade. But other than that it is perfect. The packaging is gorgeous! It also has a great mirror on the inside. If you can still get your hands on this palette, you definitely should. I bought mine at Sephora. tarte Make Believe in Yourself Eye & Cheek Palettetarte Cosmetics
April B.
April B.
When I saw this palette I knew that I needed it. I didn't have anything else like it in my collection. The shades are beautiful. I love that most of the shades are shimmery/metallic because I don't have many of those kinds of shadows. The formula is soft and buttery and blends out very nicely. There is a small amount of fallout but that's mostly because of how soft the shadows are plus they are quite glittery. It might seem odd that they randomly threw in a highlighter in the middle of the palette, but I really like it plus it adds a nice pop of light to the eyes as well as anywhere else on the face. As always this palette smells amazing, at least I think all of tarte's palettes smell the same. Anyways I highly recommend this. It is limited edition so if you want it, you better get it while it's still available.
Bry L.
Bry L.
Mount Olive, NC
This is by far the most beautiful palette in the world, Im a palette and beauty junkie and this is by far the most amazing palette I've ever even touched. (I HAVE EVERY PALETTE EVER , trust me) it blends soooo beautiful, it's insanely pigmented and lasts forever! I've even slept in it (and it stays perfectly) when I swatched it, it even stained my arms a bit! I really hope they make this permanent because of buy over and over again. I'm normally a neutral girl, and this palette has beautiful neutrals but even the actual colors are so beautiful muted and duo chromed that they are so easy to wear and don't look like a clown! I love this soooooo much. It's insane, the highlighter is a little chalky but if you spray your brush with a setting spray it goes on beautiful and blinding!
Kibibi T.
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
If you have an extensive eyeshadow palette collection like I do, this is such a fun addition to play with. There are some beautiful metallic and shimmer finishes that make great pops of statement in any eye look. I watched 10000 Youtube tutorials and really grappled with how much I actually needed this palette, but I couldn't help myself when it went on sale for $30 at Sephora. While there are definite standouts, there are also some duds. This palette is also very difficult to work with on its own, unless you do a simple liner look or a shimmer along with the only matte shade. I love the metallics, but I do have to admit that they don't go on quite as ultra-pigmented as I expected them to. They only really work at all if packed on with a flat shader brush or with the fingers. The purple and silver shimmers are so creamy and dreamy and work really well as shadows or as liners, but the blue shade (as gorgeous as it is) just is not as intense as I expected. That's not to say that it's not beautiful, but it's a little disappointing. This is a palette made for someone who likes to play around with interesting makeup looks, and if you want to test your creativity, I highly recommend!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Do you use your finger or a eye shadow brush to apply to your lid? Is the eye shadow good quality? Is it really powder-y like it requires a lot to stay on or have pigment?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
I am so in love with this palette but it looks small and thus doesnt seem like it's worth the $40. Should I do it? Is it worth it?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Is this worth it?
Haley B.
Haley B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Is this worth the buy? Is there a lot of fall out? Is it pigmented? Buttery feeling??
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
Tell me why I need this in my life? I have heard some negative comments from a friend about Tarte eyeshadows but it is mostly towards the Amazonian Clay which I know this is not. Is this a great palette? Is it worth the money?