tarte Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Vault

An enormous, glittering vault of beauty essentials with fly-girl-squad flair to create #flowerpowered looks. This collection of products adds a little magic to your everyday makeup routine while giving your vanity a serious dose of glitter. This set contains:- Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Eyeshadow Palette- Fairy Brush Set- 0.24 oz/ 7 mL Limited-Edition Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-In-1 Mascara- 0.20 oz/ 5.6 g Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fairy Flush- 0.282 oz/ 8 g Fairy Dust It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All of the products in this set are dermatologist-tested and cruelty-free. The Fairy Brush Set is vegan. Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush features tarte's signature 12-Hour Power™. Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-In-1 Mascara increases the look of lash volume by up to 330 percent, and is vegan, ophthalmologist-tested, and safe for contact lens wearers.

I would love to get a sample and review it, and also share it on my social networks
Has anybody bought this vault? I’m considering buying it because i want the brushes 😊 just wondering if anybody has any thoughts on it.
Start your review of tarte Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Vault!
Paula C.
Liberty, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: tarte Love Trust Fairy Dust Vault
I have been in love with this vault since I bought it! Easy application and smooth products. There’s nothing that I would do to these products. Very long lasting and would definitely buy it again. I love it.
Mindy G.
Millinocket, ME
Review for: tarte Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Vault
I absolutely love this brand hands down this kit is just amazing I love the blush because it's a very light pink just enough for a little bit of color because am not really a blush person and the eyeshadow pallet is just wonderful I love it use it a lot #tarte #tartecosmetics #makeup #blush #eyeshadow
Liza D.
This collection is so cute and beautiful but the eyeshadow palette is not my favourite. The pigmentation is not the best, the shadow of the center is not so shocking and amazing as you must thing. The blush is the best is my favourite! The mascara is pretty good and brushes too.
Antonia R.
Review for: tarte Love Trust Fairy Dust Vault, tarte Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Vault, Other
wow, wow and wow ... this is awesome !!! is loved .... I would like to have it in my hands and be able to try it !!! 😻😻😻
Madisyn D.
Hamilton , ON
tarte Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Vault uploaded by Madisyn D.
Review for: tarte Love Trust Fairy Dust Vault
I received this as a gift and I totally love it! The brushes are so soft, the eyeshadows are good quality. Tarte mascaras are always on point. Would recommend to a friend. Such great brand and products!
Sarah T.
Busselton
Review for: tarte Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Vault
When I bought this I thought I was a bit risky to spend this much money on a product... but it was so worth it, I use the blush every day and you can get so many different looks out of they eyeshadow pallet, from everyday, to glam, you have to like pink/purple though. The mascara is amazing and the brushes are so soft and cute, I just love everything about this vault
majdou L.
Review for: tarte Love Trust Fairy Dust Vault
one of my favorit brand so far, there aren't too many brands that satisfy me, they make my skin dries!!. i never tasted this one i love the brand and the campany.By theway, My name is majda from Morocco, if you allow me to review this one I would be grateful to you, i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them on Facebook and Instagram for the purpose of encouraging people to buy it.