BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Where do they sell this. I been looking for eyeshadows li...2 Answers
Shelly P.
Anaheim
I absolutely love this product! I had the rose gold one and when I ran out I could not find it :( It was my go to for the rush days where I had no time for make up yet wanted something! I would recommend it to my fast paced moms especially but everyone really. I would buy it again especially if I could find it!
Gabrielle H.
Jacksonville, FL
i love roll on eye shadow and this one is just creamy enough. the packaging was so cute and i love that i can see the color on the outside. it doesnt rub off easily so it stays on for a while. its the typical pricing for an upscale make up product and i would deinitly go back to buy more colors.
Lynda K.
Moundsville, WV
Listen i had to go to the store chill, my battery was dead brenda needed help i haven't bought any food for the house so i needed to help. I keep getting just as angry bc ppl and stuff keeps pulling me away from my phone and i hate it
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
You really can never go wrong with Tarte. Their products go on smooth, work great, have great staying power, and I love the quality of the colors.
JordanKate E.
Jasper, AL
These are okay...I have other products I reach for more but that doesn't make these bad. I enjoy most of tarted products! Especially fave products
Cali b.
Great for an every day look! i definitley reach for this product more often then not, and the color selection is great
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this eyeshadow duo. Definitely use it all the time, and I am not really an eyeshadow fan so that says alot!
Liannys A.
Doral fl, Florida
I try this twice ad the eyeshadow dissapear in a few hours so I didn't like it I don't will buy this anymore
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I love this eyeshadow duo, They are soo Amazing and Great for an every day look!
You all should try this
riss l.
Richland Hls, TX
I love taste but I didn't really like this product. I'm just not a huge fan of syeshadow rolls
Lizmari D.
Where do they sell this. I been looking for eyeshadows like this