BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, clear gradual self-tanning spray for your perfect deep-toned bronze. This continuous clear self-tanning mist dries instantly and is skin-activated to gradually deliver your perfect level of natural-looking bronze. The non-aerosol bottle dispenses the ideal amount of the mess-free mist directly onto skin that feels like a hydrating drink of water. Infused with skin-soothers, moisturizers, and gentle exfoliators, it preps skin for flawless applications, and the included mitt delivers a uniform, streak-free tan that fades evenly over time. With PUREshield™ scent control technology, you'll discover a gorgeous-looking glow with no self-tanner scent, and everyone else will be thinking you've spent days in the sunshine. This set contains:- Little Mist Sunshine Self-Tanning Spray - Application mitt It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is vegan friendly and dermatologist tested.

Buy on Sephora
Danielle M.
Westminster, MD
Amazing! I love this product! I'm pale, very fair. And this gave me a great bronzed color without ever streaking or looking orange. And it washes off beautifully not blotchy at all. Love love love
Samantha G.
Millvale, PA
Not a fan. The product was so hard to spray out of the nozzle, and I didn't feel that it made me that much tanner at all. The only pro is that I got a free mitt to apply with the tanner.
erika v.
upland, CA
This stuff is amazing and I absolutely love it it is so simple and such a quick use. It's literally almost mess up free (for those who haven't self tanned before). My boyfriend loves it too because it helps give him such a nice natural looking tan plus its so easy to use and hassle free
kiara r.
Bell Gardens, CA
I have been looking for a tanner for a really long time . Can't wait to try !
Ashley E.
This stuff provides a great natural fake tan! I love that it sprays on clear and doesn't stain any sheets or clothing. Super gentle and easy to apply with the mitt, but still has a bit of that typical spray tan scent. It's also buildable, so after you let it set, you can reapply to achieve a darker tan.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
I've seen a lot of hype about this product lately and I'm thinking about using it. Has anyone tried it out?? I'm concerned about it having that self tanner scent, and also does anyone know if it transfers?? I've had bad luck with self tanners staining my sheets before :(
Jaime s.
I've seen so much hype about this and I want to try it but because it is a bit pricey I need opinions first! How long does it take for the color to appear and do you just use it once or do you have to put on multiple coats for good color? Is it orangey? I am really pale especially on my legs like paper white lol, so it's hard to find self tanners that don't make me look like a weird color.
Amber K.
I have been dying to try this! What does everyone think? How does it smell? Does it apply evenly? How long does it last on your skin? How long did it last you and how often were you using it?!
Stephanie G.
What does this smell like & does it have an orange undertone?