BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic Setstarte
Little Miracles Best-Selling Essentials

tarte Little Miracles Best-Selling Essentials

An exclusive collection of travel-sized Tarte favorites. This perfectly portable, high-performance collection includes Tarte's Deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara for boosting lash volume by 330%; a deluxe pure Maracuja oil, which replenishes and restores skin for a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance; and a deluxe smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder for mattifying skin and setting makeup all day. This set contains:- 0.07 oz smooth operator™ Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder- 0.01 oz Pure Maracuja Oil- 0.07 oz Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Research results: In a 6-week consumer-use study of Pure Maracuja Oil:- 96% saw an overall visible improvement in skin- 91% saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkle- 94% saw a visible improvement in skin texture- 94% thought skin appeared renewed and rejuvenated In a consumer-use study of smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder immediately after application:- 93% said skin appeared free of excess oil- 90% saw an immediate improvement in skin texture- 90% said skin appeared smoother and softer

What do you hate about this product if anything?
I have horrible acne (I prefer mate foundations) I'm looking for healthy all natural makeup brands. I use revlon photo sticks and boo boo cover up i love the boo boo and that all I will use but I want to know if tarte or another healthy brand has something for me without having to waste lots of money Also would I use a translucent setting powder or one that matches my skin how do u do ur skin care routine. And how to deal with black heads oily skin and occasionally zits without too much make up I just like to spot conceal not drench my whole face . Lite make up and primer mist and setting spray recommendations are very much so welcome
Start your review of tarte Little Miracles Best-Selling Essentials!
How would you rate this product?
Zoe I.
I have the taste powder and it works good till you get in the really bright light or you put a flashlight on your face.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Tengo este completo Me gusta muchísimo Son excelente producto Lo recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Karen J.
Boise, ID
I like these but the Maracuya oil didn't work for me as a moisturizer, I have oily skin and this just made it worse so I don't recommend it for the face if you have oily skin.
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
I absolutely love Tarte. It is my all time favorite brand. With sensitive skin this is the best brand I have found thus far!
Brittany H.
Houston
tarte Little Miracles Best-Selling Essentials uploaded by Brittany H.
I love the setting powder and serum in this set! The setting powder is loose which I love because I can control it better with my brush and it gives minimal flashback! I love that it makes your makeup crease proof and gives a baby soft finish to your skin! The serum is so moisturizing and leaves my skin so smooth overnight! I would definitely buy this set again!
Kara Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the maracuja facial oil. Worth trying! I reaaly really like this mascara. There is no clumping or flaking. I have sparse, short and thin lashes. But this mascara rises to the challenge and looks great. I would definitely recommend to mascara shoppers.
Stepha V.
Perfect little kit to keep your skin looking flawless. I love TARTE and this did not disappoint. My favorite is the stetting powder because it truly is translucent and does not leave a white cast on your makeup. I also love that TARTE is cruelty-free. I would recommend this to all of my friends and family.
Jocelyn M.
Clarksville
I love this stuff. I have combination skin and this smooth it in every way. tarte Cosmetics I love there make up also the concealer and lipsticks are amazing. My favorite lipstick is granny panties. And I love how your concealer had a big wand. Definitely worth the money.
Melina C.
This pie product is the best I have tried are the best for our skin and beauty.Always recommend it! 😍😍😍😍😍🤗🤗
Alexia T.
The serum was great for my face. I used every night and it moistures my skin. I knew it in a box that I receive.