tarte Lipsurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Gloss

A skintuitive™ addition to tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip glosses for your own personalized pop of high-gloss, natural-looking pigment.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Jojoba seed oil: natural soothing extract that leaves lips soft, supple and smooth
  • Flower extract: drenches lips in moisture for heathy, hydrated lips

Product performance: Introducing the all-new skintuitive™ energy shade to join tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip glosses for a mega-watt pout in your own younique shade of pink. Infused with the same pH-adjusting skintuitive™ technology that made tarte’s LipSurgence™ skintuitive lip tint a best-seller, this new sophisticated glossy version is infused with rich antioxidants to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering intense hydration and your own custom, complexion-enhancing shade of pink.

Ingredients: Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, red 27 (CI 45410).

Made in Italy.

Was anyone else disappointed with the short wear time of this gloss?
Did anyone else feel like this didn't change to pink on their lips at all? it was just like wearing a clear gloss...
Start your review of tarte Lipsurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
“...gloss is colored pink. Which is strange.. Very moisturizing and have that glossy look. Not sticky at all or not even messy. Cute packaging. Not that expensive. Perfect gloss just to wear!” in 48 reviews
“I love love love this lip gloss. Its very long lasting in moisture and in color. This is my go to for everyday.” in 19 reviews
Saint Gabriel, LA
Ugh. This was literally my absolutely favorite lip gloss m. I constantly got compliments on the color and shine. Unfortunately I lost this at an event and I’ve been looking for it for months. I would pay double the price to have it again!
Black Mtn, NC
This is the best lip gloss I’ve personally ever used. It glides on nice, isn’t too goopy or thick, doesn’t stick to everything, and actually hydrated your lips instead of just sitting on top of them. The gloss is subtle, so you don’t look like a glazed donut but there’s a slight sheen. I keep this in my purse with me everywhere I go. It’s also good for gliding over your matte liquid lip stick after it has started to fade.
I absolutely love this lipgloss, it is my all time go to fave. I use it everyday, whether it be by itself or on top of a lipstick. It is not sheer and it has a pinkish color, but it is not overwhelming and mixes beautifully with another lipstick. I definitely recommend this lipgloss.
Love it!!! 1st time trying it was from a Sephora birthday gift. The taste is so yummy & when you apply it feels so warm!! Yes it is easy to apply, plus it leaves your lips pink & hydrated!! Definitely recommend!! The only downside is that Sephora doesn't sale this in store anymore, so you'd have to purchase online at the Tarte site. tarte Lipsurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Gloss
Boston, MA
I purchased this online when it was on sale at Sephora as I love Tarte products and have never tried this one. Needless to say it is gorgeous. It has a slight tint to it (pink), but it isn't crazy. It leaves your leaves feeling very hydrated and the smell is AMAZING. It kind of smells like cotton candy which I never thought I would like to be honest. I would recommend this product for sure!
Brenham, TX
This stuff is A-mAzing. I love the smell the container is cute the only thing I dont like is it has a sticky texture when taking the applicator out, but it doesn't feel sticky when applying
Beaumont , CA
I love this lip gloss do to its consistency and puckish tone. It is very easy apply do to the applicator. I absolutely love its packaging. In addition it went past my expectations although it is quite pricey for a lipgloss in my opinion. I strongly recommend it to others!!
I received my Lippy in a 6 piece kit on Tarts website. You could build your own kit for $60, and this is the lip product I chose. It goes on very smoothly and moisturizes your lips for hours. I think it's about $14 on their site right now, you can't beat it
Danbury, CT
love this lip gloss by tarte. affordable and long lasting. I am a repeated user of this product because it definitely met my expectations for a lip gloss that is really glossy and not sticky. I recommend this to literally everyone. such a pretty color.
I love that this goes on smooth and light and gives my lips the perfect amount of tint. I do find myself reapplying, but that’s often more to get the glossiness back rather than the color. I used this for my wedding and it looked great in photos!