BY TARTE

A skintuitive™ addition to tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip glosses for your own personalized pop of high-gloss, natural-looking pigment.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Jojoba seed oil: natural soothing extract that leaves lips soft, supple and smooth
  • Flower extract: drenches lips in moisture for heathy, hydrated lips

Product performance: Introducing the all-new skintuitive™ energy shade to join tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip glosses for a mega-watt pout in your own younique shade of pink. Infused with the same pH-adjusting skintuitive™ technology that made tarte’s LipSurgence™ skintuitive lip tint a best-seller, this new sophisticated glossy version is infused with rich antioxidants to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering intense hydration and your own custom, complexion-enhancing shade of pink.

Ingredients: Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, red 27 (CI 45410).

Made in Italy.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel like this didn't change to pink on their lips ...5 Answers
  • Was anyone else disappointed with the short wear time of this gloss?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Disclaimer: I hate most lip products. I do not actively wear lip anything. This was given to me as a gift however so I did try it out. I tested it by putting it just on my left side of my mouth and instantly I could see the difference. It was really subtle color that developed quite quickly. It leaves your lips, in my opinion, just a little too glossy looking. I'm bug on kissing and he doesn't like sticky glosses. And this is sticky.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was surprised by this! I really wasn't expecting much color but there is more than I would have guessed. Still subtle but it's definitely there! I also feel like it got darker the longer it was on.. It smells and taste like cotton candy and the formula is nice and stays in place. It is slightly on the sticky side, but not enough for me to dislike it.
Francine V.
Francine V.
San Marcos, TX
This my absolute favorite lip gloss. Everything is Great. It smells good. It feels good. It's not very sticky. It did meet my expectations. Pink is my favorite color so of course it caught my eye right away. I purchased it because I got it in my ipsy bag, and used it up so I decided to buy a full size. I will most likely buy it again in the future.
JACKIE M.
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, Pa
Review for: Energy
I love using Tarte's Lipsurgence Lip gloss for every day use. It's easy to use and light weight. The gloss goes on smoothly, and is very moisturizing, leaving me with a light pink tint. Tarte claims that the skintuitive formula responds to your natural ph, and it really does! Oh, and I forget mention that it last all day!
Megan M.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
This lip gloss is very nifty. It says it changes color to a flattering color that is true to you. While I do not know if it does all that I do know that it gives off a very pretty color. It has okay staying power and is a little sticky (but it is a lip gloss so what do you expect?). Overall a very nice lip gloss.
Jodie F.
Jodie F.
Belle Mead, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't get enough of this lip gloss (and also the lip balm)! They are so perfect for completing any everyday look that it's worth the price, and likely available in a value pack. I got mine (and one for my sister) at Sephora. Happy to recommend to others who also enjoy a more natural, flushed look :)
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The three swatches in the photo are (top to bottom) immediately after application, 1 minute after, and 3 minutes after. As you can see, the gloss gets slightly more pink, but I don't think it's as extraordinary as the claims would make you think. It's a nice enough gloss, but nothing extraordinary.
Britne E.
Britne E.
LAKE STATION, IN
Review for: Energy
I got the tiniest sample of this gloss and it kills me because I adore it. Not too sticky, yet seals my lips in a blanket of moisture. It's scent is soft and lovely and I love that it gives a natural pinkish tint even though it goes on clear. I love this product. High-five to tarte for this one!
Sonja J.
Sonja J.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Energy
Beautifully adjust to the perfect color for your lips! This brand is a favorite-I haven't had anything by them irritate my super sensitive Irish skin, and I buy from them frequently for many of my needs! Easy to find online or at Sephora, and sometimes you can get great sets for a good price!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Sellersburg, IN
I love tarte as a company. They are against animal testing which is a huge plus in my book! I tried this lip gloss as a suggestion by a sales clerk in Sephora, and i am HOOKED! Easy to use, looks great, goes on easily, and not to much: just enough gloss. I have already bought a second one!!
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else feel like this didn't change to pink on their lips at all? it was just like wearing a clear gloss...
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was anyone else disappointed with the short wear time of this gloss?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?