BY TARTE

A skintuitive™ addition to tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip glosses for your own personalized pop of high-gloss, natural-looking pigment.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Jojoba seed oil: natural soothing extract that leaves lips soft, supple and smooth
  • Flower extract: drenches lips in moisture for heathy, hydrated lips

Product performance: Introducing the all-new skintuitive™ energy shade to join tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip glosses for a mega-watt pout in your own younique shade of pink. Infused with the same pH-adjusting skintuitive™ technology that made tarte’s LipSurgence™ skintuitive lip tint a best-seller, this new sophisticated glossy version is infused with rich antioxidants to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering intense hydration and your own custom, complexion-enhancing shade of pink.

Ingredients: Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, red 27 (CI 45410).

Made in Italy.

• Did anyone else feel like this didn't change to pink on t...6 Answers
  • Was anyone else disappointed with the short wear time of ...2 Answers
tarte Lipsurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Gloss
  • "Lipgloss goes on clear or a thin light pink that looks towards clear when applied, eventhough the gloss is colored pink. Which is strange.. Very moisturizing and have that glossy look. Not sticky at all or not even messy. Cute packaging. Not that expensive. Perfect gloss just to wear!" in 48 reviews
  • "I love love love this lip gloss. Its very long lasting in moisture and in color. This is my go to for everyday." in 19 reviews
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I saw this lip-gloss and it looked like it matched with your skin tone to create the perfect shade. I thought this was interesting and so i tried it. The formula was very ice when I put it on my lips. It was not thick and globby but more thin and really gave your lips a nice shine. As for the color changing part, it was not incredibly noticeable and the gloss seemed their clear or a very very light pink to me, but nothing dramatic. I think this is a good gloss if you ant to give your lips some shine.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I usually do not like ph balancing lipsticks at all. Most of them turn a hideous bright pink but I ended up liking this lipgloss a lot! I tried it on at Sephora and was so shocked by the gorgeous color I ended up buying it! It is super glossy with a natural looking pigment! It tastes delicious and isn’t too sticky! It feels smooth and soft on my lips. It’s packed with antioxidants to help with fine lines & hydration. This lipgloss turns a different color on everyone skin based on the ph balance of their skin to match it accordingly. I was shocked by how much I loved this gloss and I definitely recommend it.
Sarah M.
Brooklyn, OH
This is the best lip gloss I’ve personally ever used. It glides on nice, isn’t too goopy or thick, doesn’t stick to everything, and actually hydrated your lips instead of just sitting on top of them. The gloss is subtle, so you don’t look like a glazed donut but there’s a slight sheen. I keep this in my purse with me everywhere I go. It’s also good for gliding over your matte liquid lip stick after it has started to fade.
Kylie M.
So this product was one that I didn’t hear very good reviews about so when I received the deluxe sample size, I just threw it in a makeup drawer. I can’t remember when I first tried it but I was so surprised!! The formula is so shiny and makes your lips look natural. It is a good consistency and doesn’t feel sticky or heavy on your lips.
Rebecca V.
This product confuses me a bit. I thought it was going to be more of a lip Plumping product I think the name made me believe that. It does not have any Plumping effects in it. It is an opaque gloss that has different shades but does not go on thick. I felt the formula was not very sticky. It is wet but that's because it's a gloss but not sticky. The color that I got was a purple shade but when apply to my lips it turned to a very light Mulvey gorgeous color. After reading the description more in-depth I see that it changes to each individual's natural colors. I do like this one alone or as a
Aly P.
I like this product because it has just enough color and looks really nice on. It definitely met my expectations. It’s super easy to use all you do is unscrew and apply. I’ve had this for a month and it still isn’t even halfway gone. I would so recommend this product!
Bella G.
I absolutely love this lipgloss, it is my all time go to fave. I use it everyday, whether it be by itself or on top of a lipstick. It is not sheer and it has a pinkish color, but it is not overwhelming and mixes beautifully with another lipstick. I definitely recommend this lipgloss.
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
I purchased this online when it was on sale at Sephora as I love Tarte products and have never tried this one. Needless to say it is gorgeous. It has a slight tint to it (pink), but it isn't crazy. It leaves your leaves feeling very hydrated and the smell is AMAZING. It kind of smells like cotton candy which I never thought I would like to be honest. I would recommend this product for sure!
Marshell M.
Omg does this hydrate my lips! Even after i remove it, my lips feel soft and moisturized. It has a nice pigment and love the shine. It has a nice staying power and never looks overly done. I love especially applying them on my more low key, casual days like when I'm just running errands or heading to work out a bit because they give you just that perfect pop of color to look fresh and awake.
betzy p.
manassas
I love tart and I love the pallet but I super love this lipgloss I’ll totally buy it again it’s like the kind of expensive for the small bottle but it’s fine I believe Ivins like me to go lipstick and I would always wear it so yeah
Jessica L.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Did anyone else feel like this didn't change to pink on their lips at all? it was just like wearing a clear gloss...
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Was anyone else disappointed with the short wear time of this gloss?