BY TARTE #63 in Lip Gloss

Inspired by tarte’s award-winning lip tints, this glossy addition to the LipSurgence™ family will perfect your pout with a brightening pop of color and lasting shine.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient & antioxidant; jojoba seed oil: natural soothing extract that leaves lips soft, supple & smooth; flower extract: moisturizes for healthy, hydrated lips

Product performance: This hybrid addition to tarte’s signature LipSurgence™ line delivers all the plumped-up benefits of a gloss and pigmented performance of a tint in an antioxidant-rich formula. Each ultra-hydrating, vanilla flavored lip gloss imparts natural-looking color to enhance your complexion while drenching lips in moisture and mega-watt, non-sticky shine. Infused with vitamin E, jojoba seed oil and flower extract, this multi-tasking formula helps smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles while moisturizing dry lips for a healthy, plumped-up appearance that lasts. The unique applicator wand features an ergonomic tip that gently glides around the shape of your lips for a foolproof application every time.
Available in glossy versions of 10 signature tarte shades: limited-edition envy, park ave princess, flush, blushing bride, tipsy, blissful, fearless, natural beauty, exposed & true love.

Tipsy, exposed Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera carnauba/cire de carnauba, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, aroma/flavor, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, BHT, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, mica, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, portulaca pilosa extract, propylene carbonate, silica, sorbitan isostearate, sucrose cocoate, tin oxide, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Natural beauty, true love, blissful, blushing bride, envy, flush Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera carnauba/cire de carnauba, aroma/flavor, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, BHT, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, mica, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, portulaca pilosa extract, propylene carbonate, silica, sorbitan isostearate, sucrose cocoate, tin oxide, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Made in Canada. Assembled in Taiwan.

• This has been discontinued on Ultas site, what brand/color is com...2 Answers
  • Can you please tell me if this gloss is sticky or tacky? I'd lik...2 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss
  • "It was very moisturizing, the color pay off was great, it didn't smell or taste bad, and I even loved the thickness of it (just not the stickiness)." in 2 reviews
  • "For some reason, certain colors are a little bit sticky, but the color pay off is great." in 1 review
  • "I am in total agreement with the other reviews that this lip gloss is sticky HOWEVER, there is no waxy taste and it stays put for hours." in 1 review
Shasha S.
Review for: Flush more...
Demetra C.
Review for: Other more...
I have  tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss  in the shade belle. Overall, the lip gloss is not my favorite. It smells wonderful and sweet, as a quick note to add. The lip gloss is too thick and gloppy for me. It is too sheer for my preferences. The shade belle is not flattering for my warm, olive skin tone. In general I do not reach for the lip gloss often. It acts as a center-lip topper to other favorable lip products, but that is all.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Tipsy, Blissful more...
So far I’ve tried 3 shades of this product and I’ve never liked it at all. Wouldn’t repurchase again and wouldn’t recommend. Doesn’t last long, it stinks, packaging is plain and it’s so sticky on the lips. I couldn’t stand it. Doesn’t have any color really and it’s all around horrible. Wouldn’t recommend, I’ve purchased multiple from Sephora thinking the formula would be different but it wasn’t at all. A big thumbs down for me.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Tarte’s LipSurgence line. I normally prefer a matte finish to glossy, but lately I have been alternating them to give my lips a little extra love so they don’t dry out as much. If you are looking for a hydrating formula that won’t dry your lips out, LipSurgence is what you need.
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
I really enjoyed this lip gloss as it wasn’t too sticky. I enjoyed the color but the price wasn’t all that great (but it was brand so it’s to be expected). I get samples like these in my Ipsy bag, not this particular lipgloss but I have tried this one before and enjoyed it. I wouldn’t say this is my go-to lip gloss but it certainly is a must-try.
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
Review for: Blushing Bride, Other more...
Very subtle color, and clear- Not pigmented, more sheer. I was expecting more color, and was disappointed. I bought it from Tarte’s website, and ended up returning it as I would never wear it. If you’re looking for a sheer lipgloss, then you would like this line. Not sticky, and has decent lasting power.
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
My favorite lipgloss, love the color. Can be worn everyday, and lasts a good while. Do have to reapply after eating, has some glitter in it that makes the lips look beautiful. I always buy a backup so I don’t run out, leaves a nice tiny like color on the lips. Not sticky, and easy to remove.
Katie W.
Review for: Fearless more...
I love anything by Tarte, including this LipSurgence gloss. It is super pigmented, super moisturizing and looks perfect on my skin. It is easy to apply, goes on smooth and lasts for a long time. I only need to reapply once a day, usually after eating lunch.

It also makes my lips look larger, which makes me happy because mine are thin. It is expensive but worth every penny.
Cyan R.
Tucson
I can't speak to the quality of this because I had to take it off immediately. I bought three and they have the weirdest smell. Some may find it pleasant but for me it was unbearable. It seems good quality but as I said I took it right off. Really pricey for product I threw away.
Lana O.
I like this brand of gloss because its not gummy like a lot of the other brands and it has a pleasant taste as opposed to some i have tried..it also helps keep your lips from becoming dry especially when exposed to the colder weather and it makes your lips kissably soft and pretty
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
How sticky is the lip gloss ? I ordered two of them hope I am not disappointed !
Bridget P.
I have always wanted to find a lip gloss that I just can't live without. So far, I haven't had any luck. I don't like the sticky feel of some lip glosses. Does this lip gloss make your lips feel sticky?
Kajus M.
Does the color actually show up or is it just a gloss?
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Is this gloss sticky at all???
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
Does this gloss have a scent and does it go on clear or does it have color?