BY TARTE

Inspired by tarte’s award-winning lip tints, this glossy addition to the LipSurgence™ family will perfect your pout with a brightening pop of color and lasting shine.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient & antioxidant; jojoba seed oil: natural soothing extract that leaves lips soft, supple & smooth; flower extract: moisturizes for healthy, hydrated lips

Product performance: This hybrid addition to tarte’s signature LipSurgence™ line delivers all the plumped-up benefits of a gloss and pigmented performance of a tint in an antioxidant-rich formula. Each ultra-hydrating, vanilla flavored lip gloss imparts natural-looking color to enhance your complexion while drenching lips in moisture and mega-watt, non-sticky shine. Infused with vitamin E, jojoba seed oil and flower extract, this multi-tasking formula helps smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles while moisturizing dry lips for a healthy, plumped-up appearance that lasts. The unique applicator wand features an ergonomic tip that gently glides around the shape of your lips for a foolproof application every time.
Available in glossy versions of 10 signature tarte shades: limited-edition envy, park ave princess, flush, blushing bride, tipsy, blissful, fearless, natural beauty, exposed & true love.

Tipsy, exposed Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera carnauba/cire de carnauba, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, aroma/flavor, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, BHT, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, mica, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, portulaca pilosa extract, propylene carbonate, silica, sorbitan isostearate, sucrose cocoate, tin oxide, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Natural beauty, true love, blissful, blushing bride, envy, flush Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera carnauba/cire de carnauba, aroma/flavor, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, BHT, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, mica, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, portulaca pilosa extract, propylene carbonate, silica, sorbitan isostearate, sucrose cocoate, tin oxide, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Made in Canada. Assembled in Taiwan.

• Can you please tell me if this gloss is sticky or tacky? ...3 Answers
  • Is this a good product?1 Answers
  • This has been discontinued on Ultas site, what brand/colo...2 Answers
tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss
  • "Nice color. Price is up there but worth it if you need a good long lasting lip gloss with lasting great color. " in 91 reviews
  • "I really love this lip gloss... I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses but this one got my attention.. it gives my lips a more natural tint color and leaves them shiny which I do love.. I recommend it to anyone that has a thing for lip glosses" in 80 reviews
  • "Love the matte finish. It moisturizing even though it has a matte look. It's very hard to find a moisturizing and matte look all in one. The Comoros great and not too over the top and easy to turn to a satin finish. Love the mint taste to freshen breathe!" in 65 reviews
  • "It was very moisturizing, the color pay off was great, it didn't smell or taste bad, and I even loved the thickness of it (just not the stickiness)." in 2 reviews
  • "For some reason, certain colors are a little bit sticky, but the color pay off is great." in 1 review
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
Review for: Tipsy, Blissful more...
This Lipsurgence lip gloss i got is a watermelon color called True Love. I’m a big lip gloss person, if I use I regular lipstick I always put a gloss on top. I have dry lips so I just crave the extra moisture. When you can get a great gloss that has pigment to wear on its own, it feels & looks great then this is the gloss for you! You get the moisture & shine without it being sticky. I would love to have more shades & will repurchase again. Not only can I wear it alone but also wear it over a lite nude product that i like but needs more color, works great! Thanks to Tarte having not only a sale but free shipping at times, I can afford to buy one thing! So if you are on a tight budget sign up & get email or text alerts from Tarte so you will know when they have great offers!
Demetra C.
Review for: Other more...
I have  tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss  in the shade belle. Overall, the lip gloss is not my favorite. It smells wonderful and sweet, as a quick note to add. The lip gloss is too thick and gloppy for me. It is too sheer for my preferences. The shade belle is not flattering for my warm, olive skin tone. In general I do not reach for the lip gloss often. It acts as a center-lip topper to other favorable lip products, but that is all.
Alison S.
Milford, DE
Review for: Tipsy more...
In general, I love Tarte. When I got this lip gloss, I was hoping for so much more. The color is VERY sheer - almost no color at all. The product is very thick and sticky - if that’s what you like, cool...but i feel it’s almost uncomfortable to have on. Lastly, the vanilla scent is strong, and very reminiscent of lip smackers, and not in the good way. This product is not usage of money, unfortunately.
Jody H.
Review for: Other more...
First off the smell is nasty! The product is a little bit sticky but not to bad, it is bearable. Because I do not like sticky products on my lips like this I will not purchase again. Also the smell really made me not want to use it and the pigment just was not there for this product. So I personally would not recommend, but if you do not mind the sticky feeling then you might like this product!
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
I really enjoyed this lip gloss as it wasn’t too sticky. I enjoyed the color but the price wasn’t all that great (but it was brand so it’s to be expected). I get samples like these in my Ipsy bag, not this particular lipgloss but I have tried this one before and enjoyed it. I wouldn’t say this is my go-to lip gloss but it certainly is a must-try.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This product is definitely a sheer wash of color and it lasts a few hours but it's not something that I would consider long-lasting. This is something that if you need hydration on your lips and a great product and something that is easy no-mess no fuss especially because it is a sheer wash of color. Just an everyday type of day gloss.
Jade A.
Quincy, MA
I love this product, the color is very close to my actual shade, so it comes off looking very natural. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it's very sticky, this is not a lightweight gloss, though that may not be a bad thing to everyone.
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
Review for: Blushing Bride, Other more...
Very subtle color, and clear- Not pigmented, more sheer. I was expecting more color, and was disappointed. I bought it from Tarte’s website, and ended up returning it as I would never wear it. If you’re looking for a sheer lipgloss, then you would like this line. Not sticky, and has decent lasting power.
Shasha S.
Review for: Flush more...
Keren A.
Bryan , TX
It’s a great lip product to top off your matte shades for a pop of color and hydration, but the most important thing is the texture! Most lip glosses are too sticky and tacky, but this manages to add shine without crusting up on my lips.
Bridget P.
I have always wanted to find a lip gloss that I just can't live without. So far, I haven't had any luck. I don't like the sticky feel of some lip glosses. Does this lip gloss make your lips feel sticky?
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
How sticky is the lip gloss ? I ordered two of them hope I am not disappointed !
Kajus M.
Does the color actually show up or is it just a gloss?
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Is this gloss sticky at all???
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Can you please tell me if this gloss is sticky or tacky? I'd like to know that before I switch brands ! Thanks!

Amazon