BY TARTE #87 in Lip Gloss

Inspired by tarte’s award-winning lip tints, this glossy addition to the LipSurgence™ family will perfect your pout with a brightening pop of color and lasting shine.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient & antioxidant; jojoba seed oil: natural soothing extract that leaves lips soft, supple & smooth; flower extract: moisturizes for healthy, hydrated lips

Product performance: This hybrid addition to tarte’s signature LipSurgence™ line delivers all the plumped-up benefits of a gloss and pigmented performance of a tint in an antioxidant-rich formula. Each ultra-hydrating, vanilla flavored lip gloss imparts natural-looking color to enhance your complexion while drenching lips in moisture and mega-watt, non-sticky shine. Infused with vitamin E, jojoba seed oil and flower extract, this multi-tasking formula helps smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles while moisturizing dry lips for a healthy, plumped-up appearance that lasts. The unique applicator wand features an ergonomic tip that gently glides around the shape of your lips for a foolproof application every time.
Available in glossy versions of 10 signature tarte shades: limited-edition envy, park ave princess, flush, blushing bride, tipsy, blissful, fearless, natural beauty, exposed & true love.

Tipsy, exposed Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera carnauba/cire de carnauba, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, aroma/flavor, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, BHT, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, mica, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, portulaca pilosa extract, propylene carbonate, silica, sorbitan isostearate, sucrose cocoate, tin oxide, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Natural beauty, true love, blissful, blushing bride, envy, flush Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cera carnauba/cire de carnauba, aroma/flavor, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, BHT, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, disteardimonium hectorite, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, mica, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, portulaca pilosa extract, propylene carbonate, silica, sorbitan isostearate, sucrose cocoate, tin oxide, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Made in Canada. Assembled in Taiwan.

• This has been discontinued on Ultas site, what brand/color is com...2 Answers
  • Can you please tell me if this gloss is sticky or tacky? I'd lik...2 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?1 Answers
tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss
  • "It was very moisturizing, the color pay off was great, it didn't smell or taste bad, and I even loved the thickness of it (just not the stickiness)." in 2 reviews
  • "For some reason, certain colors are a little bit sticky, but the color pay off is great." in 1 review
  • "I am in total agreement with the other reviews that this lip gloss is sticky HOWEVER, there is no waxy taste and it stays put for hours." in 1 review
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
I'm a fan of Tarte products and lip glosses but I felt that this product was lacking. The shade I have is very subtle and pretty and doesn't look overly glossy which are some of the pros of this lip gloss. However, this product is very very sticky and makes your lips feel stuck together sometimes. It's a shame because it's very pretty and long lasting but I just can't get over the stickiness of the product. If you're looking for a perfect lip gloss, I recommend the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip glosses.
Jamie Rose S.
I've been using this gloss I picked up from ulta for quite some time now and I'd have to say that it isn't my favorite formula by tarte. Upon putting the gloss on, my lips immediately feel sticky and gritty, which makes this a product I don't reach for often. Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty shade, but I much rather prefer a gloss that is light weight and isn't gritty. For the price, I wouldn't repurchase this gloss, but because of the color I still wear it on occasion.
Paris S.
San Antonio , TX
I cannot express how much I am in love with this gloss. I love a good gloss and this one is just fabulous. The wear is absolutely amazing and feels great on your lips. It is not sticky at all. I did not have to re-dip at all. The applicator is super unique and fits your lips perfectly. The formula glides on so smooth too. My favorite shade is exposed and it's so cute. The shiny finish is not tacky at all and adds just a touch of chic to your look.
Kelsey F.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fearless
I will start by saying that I am not a fan of overly sticky lip glosses, which happens to be the norm. One brand that I have found that works for me is the tarte lip glosses, I own about 4 of them but fearless is by far my favorite. It stays on my lip for a decent time, and has nice color pay off. Also I love that Tarte offers lip glosses that match their blushes.
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My tarte LipSurgence lip gloss is my favorite beauty product that I own! I never leave home without it, in fact I always have multiples because I'm so afraid I'll lose it and be without it. It is the perfect balance of shine and color and it never dries out my lips. i can't recommend this product enough, tarte really knows how to make a great lip gloss!
Amy H.
Cookeville , TN
I'm not usually a lip gloss kind of gal, but Sephora had them on sale so I decided to check it out always. The color was subtle on my lips and gave them a small hint of color and made them shiny. It lasted for a good amount of time on my lips, but the only thing I didn't like too much is that if you put to much on your lips become a little sticky
Rachel E.
The tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss is really nice! The applicator is one of my favorite applicators ever because it's not messy at all. It definitely meet my expectations and is really long lasting and I love it. I can top it over any nude lip stick or wear it on it's own if I want. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the market for new gloss!
Taylor L.
Cortland, NY
Review for: Exposed
Tarte is my favorite makeup brand of all. This lip gloss is my favorite everyday color however. It is very pigmented, and it is not too glossy or too matte. It is the perfect everyday gloss if you don't want something too heavy on your lips. Perfect product to throw in your bag if you're on the run and if your lips need a quick pick me up!
Morganne P.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is a great overall gloss. Only qualm is that its a bit sticky but if you dont mind that then its ok. It gives a nice wash of color, not super pigmented but pretty for everyday. The taste is sorta odd but nothing off putting. I do not know if I would buy this again considering all the other options out there on the market today
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Tarts is one of my favorite makeup lines! They definitely deliver when it comes to pigment and quality! I have quite a few of the lipsurgence lip glosses and they're absolutely amazing! I love the sultry diverse color of park princess! I can dress it up or down, and they smell wonderful, also nice and thick without an oily feel!
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
How sticky is the lip gloss ? I ordered two of them hope I am not disappointed !
Bridget P.
I have always wanted to find a lip gloss that I just can't live without. So far, I haven't had any luck. I don't like the sticky feel of some lip glosses. Does this lip gloss make your lips feel sticky?
Kajus M.
Does the color actually show up or is it just a gloss?
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this gloss sticky at all???
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
Does this gloss have a scent and does it go on clear or does it have color?