Add a Photo
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of Tarte products and lip glosses but I felt that this product was lacking. The shade I have is very subtle and pretty and doesn't look overly glossy which are some of the pros of this lip gloss. However, this product is very very sticky and makes your lips feel stuck together sometimes. It's a shame because it's very pretty and long lasting but I just can't get over the stickiness of the product. If you're looking for a perfect lip gloss, I recommend the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip glosses.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I've been using this gloss I picked up from ulta for quite some time now and I'd have to say that it isn't my favorite formula by tarte. Upon putting the gloss on, my lips immediately feel sticky and gritty, which makes this a product I don't reach for often. Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty shade, but I much rather prefer a gloss that is light weight and isn't gritty. For the price, I wouldn't repurchase this gloss, but because of the color I still wear it on occasion.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Brownsville, TX
Tarte lip gloss are one of the best investments you can ever do when it comes to extending a make up collection. the amount of colors that this brand has to choose from are the best. this color especially matches really well with all skin tones and it is easy to apply. It has a smooth application process and the smell is not off putting. the packaging is really cute as well and overall i would recommend if you are looking for a soft mauve-y nude lip.
Paris S.
Paris S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot express how much I am in love with this gloss. I love a good gloss and this one is just fabulous. The wear is absolutely amazing and feels great on your lips. It is not sticky at all. I did not have to re-dip at all. The applicator is super unique and fits your lips perfectly. The formula glides on so smooth too. My favorite shade is exposed and it's so cute. The shiny finish is not tacky at all and adds just a touch of chic to your look.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
May 9, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Natural Beauty
I'm going to preface this by saying that I'm not really a lip gloss kind of girl. However, I'm in love with this lip gloss! It's a really great natural shade, and goes on very smoothly without feeling sticky or tacky. My only complaint is that this does dry out your lips a little, so make sure to stay moisturized when you use this! All in all, I'm very impressed with tarte, as usual. Highly recommended.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
San Antonio, TX
July 20, 2016, 10:34 a.m.
Review for: Fearless
I will start by saying that I am not a fan of overly sticky lip glosses, which happens to be the norm. One brand that I have found that works for me is the tarte lip glosses, I own about 4 of them but fearless is by far my favorite. It stays on my lip for a decent time, and has nice color pay off. Also I love that Tarte offers lip glosses that match their blushes.
Marcia H.
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My tarte LipSurgence lip gloss is my favorite beauty product that I own! I never leave home without it, in fact I always have multiples because I'm so afraid I'll lose it and be without it. It is the perfect balance of shine and color and it never dries out my lips. i can't recommend this product enough, tarte really knows how to make a great lip gloss!
Kay K.
Kay K.
April 15, 2016, 7:30 a.m.
Review for: Fearless
Tarte's LipSurgence lip gloss in Fearless is a great lip product. There isn't much color payoff but that makes it a good "neutral" for a lot of lip shades. The formula isn't sticky, glides on easily, and has Tarte's signature sweet vanilla scent. Definitely pricey for a simply lip gloss but if you can afford it (plus love Tarte lol) you should try it.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Cookeville , TN
I'm not usually a lip gloss kind of gal, but Sephora had them on sale so I decided to check it out always. The color was subtle on my lips and gave them a small hint of color and made them shiny. It lasted for a good amount of time on my lips, but the only thing I didn't like too much is that if you put to much on your lips become a little sticky
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
The tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss is really nice! The applicator is one of my favorite applicators ever because it's not messy at all. It definitely meet my expectations and is really long lasting and I love it. I can top it over any nude lip stick or wear it on it's own if I want. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the market for new gloss!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
How sticky is the lip gloss ? I ordered two of them hope I am not disappointed !
Kajus M.
Kajus M.
Does the color actually show up or is it just a gloss?
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
I have always wanted to find a lip gloss that I just can't live without. So far, I haven't had any luck. I don't like the sticky feel of some lip glosses. Does this lip gloss make your lips feel sticky?
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Dixon, IL
Is this gloss sticky at all???
Kamie T.
Kamie T.
Pacific, MO
Can you please tell me if this gloss is sticky or tacky? I'd like to know that before I switch brands ! Thanks!