Mahia V.
Mahia V.
Sunrise, FL
Which do you prefer the lip stain or this gloss?
Amy P.
Amy P.
East Kilbride, ['', '', '']
7 months, 3 weeks ago
The Lip stain is my absolute favourite!
Amor C.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
10 months ago
Lip stain it’s better in my opinion cause my lips will have a nice color that it’s more natural for and every day makeup and lip-glosses sometime are to glossy for my taste.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Madison, NJ
3 years, 2 months ago
I love the stain, I prefer a more matte look and it lasts a lot longer!
Saba J.
Saba J.
3 years, 2 months ago
Stain, they last much longer and won't travel all over your face!
callie c.
Bailie S.
Bailie S.
Lakeland, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
Hands down i love the lipsurgence has the perfect pigmentation and gloss and lasts a good while. I do have a gloss by tarte and I'm not a real fan of the texture of lip glosses.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
3 years, 7 months ago
I really like the stain - no mint stuff to make my lips tingle like from the glosses. I think these last longer on my lips too as opposed to the gloss
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
I usually like lip stains but this "gloss" isn't glossy at all and is kind of an inbetween. I love it!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Tallahassee, FL
3 years, 9 months ago
The Lipstain is perfect! I'm not a big fan of lip glosses sometimes, so the stain is the way to go.
Rhea D.
Rhea D.
Olyphant, PA
3 years, 9 months ago
I prefer Tarte's Lipsurgence stain. There is enough shine & color that I don't need a gloss on top of it. That said, sometimes I just want to use a super goopy gloss.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
Minneapolis, MN
3 years, 10 months ago
Personally, I prefer the lip gloss formulation. But I don't have a ton of experience with the lip stain. I think either would be great! However, with the glossy formulation, you don't have to put a lip gloss over it and it has a natural shine.