tarte LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint Energy Noir (.10 oz) uploaded by Jessie S.

BY TARTE

Invigorate your lip wardrobe and create a custom noir pout with the latest shade to join tarte's best-selling skintuitiveTM lip tint. This new noir extension of tarte's custom energy family features the skintuitiveTM pH-adjusting technology which... see more...

Lauren C.
I have a mini version of a lipsurgence in the color Intuitive. These tints are great because they apply a color to your lips, without having to wear a thick product. These are smooth, and feel hydrating. The packaging is simple and cute as well. If you're not a lipstick person, but want to add some color to your lips, these are perfect. These are especially great for the warmer months so you don't have to worry about lipstick smears.
Shyanne V.
Galena, KS
Ugh I love this fat pencil. It’s so easy to use and the product seems to last quite a while, mostly because a little goes a long way! It adds the perfect amount of color. More of a balm at first but once the balm wears off, the color stays. Tarte in general tends to be kind of pricey, but it’s good quality.
Shantel C.
The Woodlands
This is my go to lip tint for everyday. I will not go without it. I mainly use it as a primer before I put on any lip paints or other matte lip products. I love this product so much that I have it a reoccurring order with Tarte.com. This lip tint is like an elevated chapstick with a cute tint if you want to just wear it on its own as well. I tell everyone about this item.
Corissa E.
Lawrence, KS
This is one of the only products that I've used all the way to the end! I love this lip tint because it goes on opaque and smooth but because i'm a low maintenance babe I don't take it with me when leaving the house... and it wears away throughout the day perfectly!
Alexis U.
 Its not bad quality at all. Leaves my lips moisturized and with a nice color touch to them. would really recommend this to everyone looking for the perfect lip stain and moisturizer. Would really recommend using this one!
Libby J.
Atlanta
I received a sample of this when it first released and I love it! The color is beautiful and rich. The formula is silky and smooth. This is a great product to use as a base on the lips and more color can be added on top with a different lip shade.
Alex P.
Oswego IL
This was a moisturizing lip tint at best. It was not as matte, but more matte with a hint of shine (like a chapstick). The minty smell was a bit off putting to me and not very long lasting lip product.
samantha r.
elizabethtown
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I love everything they have and pretty much own everything they have. They know what they are doing in the makeup world for sure. They are affordable and last a long time as far as size wise. I've recommended tarte to so many people I should be a spokesperson for them. I've never come across anything I disliked from their company and their customer service is amazing.
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
This little stick had quite the pay off when it came to color and I was surprised at how long it wore. It also provides a bit of moisture and shine. This is perfect to a natural make up day.
Stacie A.
Carthage
I love these lip products. They are very pigmented and go on easily.  They also last for hours.  No sticky feeling or odor of any kind.  The colors are beautiful,  and there are many colors to choose from.  I prefer these over lipsticks often.  They are very easy to use.  And I always get compliments when I wear them!