BY TARTE #46 in Lip Stain

Top brand Dark Berry soft velvet matte lip tint, moisturizing, twist-on base see more...

Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint, Tempted (Dark Berry)
  • "The color is so pigmented and sits so beautifully on my lips! Goes on smooth and you get the long lasting matte effects! I use this quite a bit during a week" in 7 reviews
Jennifer D.
Traverse City
Have this in a pretty red shade. Goes on like a light silky chapstick.  Has a nice minty taste but doesn't burn the lips like a plumper would. They last forever and pack a nice punch of color. Love that they twist up,so no pesky sharpening. Will buy again.
Christi H.
Love Tarte brand. This product is awesome. The consistency feels good on lips. And color is awesome. Long lasting. A great go to for day and or night wear use. I was impressed with how long it stayed on after eating. I would def buy again in more colors
Tamara R.
Delicious color. Perfect texture, goes on smooth and makes your mouth kissable. Mine was a gift from my mum, and I would absolutely buy it for myself. You do need to reapply at least once throughout the day, but it’s such a lovely blush of color.
Robyn D.
Love the color, but it doesn't last long. You have to apply often. However, I have Invisalign, and have trouble finding lip products that won't stick to my trays. This particular brand, doesn't stick, which is really nice.
Skye B.
Tulsa
Very good color creamy looked stunning!!   Long lasting stayed on all night very easy to apply.  Made lips look and feel good. #makeup #girlbad #girlswhovape  tarte LipSurgence™ Matte Lip Tint
Julissa H.
Donna , TX
Beautiful color stays put for a good while, smells great. It’s also true to its color we purchased at Sephora. Goes on smoothly and doesn’t lump up. I recommend to my sister and she’s since been a fan as well 😊
Taylor R.
This is the most amazing color! It feels great on my lips. I’ve only bought one so far, but I’ll definitely be buying more! I bought mine from Ulta. I can’t wait to try different colors. Definitely a must buy!
Jem C.
Super pretty color and goes on easily. Can be a bit drying if you don’t apply a lip balm at the start of your makeup application. I usually apply lip balm first and then by the time I’m done with my makeup I can apply this and it won’t be drying.
Kate L.
Baltimore
I really like this lip tint. The color is great and very easy to apply. My only complaint is I need to reapply after drinking or maybe a few hours of wear. The packaging is very cute and fits in a small purse.
Elianna L.
West Memphis
Amazing products! I love them so much! These products made me feel great. The expectations were exactly what I thought they were gonna be. The price was perfect and not to expensive. I bought them at Sephora and would purchase again.