BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this stay on all day or do you find yourself constantly re-a...1 Answers
  • Does this look bright pink on lips?2 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this one??2 Answers
tarte LipSurgence Lip Lusters
  • "With many drug store alternatives, I am not sure how often I'd pick these up " in 1 review
Taylir W.
I love his formula. It is hydrating and smooth and it has such a pretty pigment. I haven’t been able to try all the colors but the few that I have tried are great. You can use this on your lips, as a blush or incorporate it into you eyeshadows. It is pretty pricey but you can get it on sale.
Lanie G.
Bloomsburg
Love this product! Goes on smooth and stays on for hours. Does require some reapplication, but it’s well worth it for the feeling and color of this lipstick. Comes in very elegant and playful colors.
Alexis M.
This is great to have as a lip balm to keep in your purse. Just enough color payoff but not too much so you can wear this to give a bit of life to a no makeup day. 😉 They are super nourishingand leave my lips feeling super supple.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a hydrating and pigment chapstick that also acts as a lip tint with a soft, and matte finish. While it is expensive it is so pretty and has a double use. It looks like a chubby stick
Shoba R.
Absolutely Loveeeeee this! It coats the lips in sheer color, it's creamy and smooth and can be built to give a real bold boost of colour! It's in between a lip balm and a lip stick so this winter it has been my best friend!!!!
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
This was such a good idea with this glossy pencil balm but I'm allergic to something in this formula. I've tried wearing different colors, different finishes by this brand but my skin dries out and peels off I don't know what ingredient it is but I have to stay away from the lip surgence. They are kind of pricey too for the finish and amount you get.
Deanna T.
Canton
I love this product.  I have reached for it over my many others very often in the last year.  It's so nice on my lips and makes them feel soft.  The color payoff is great and it lasts a long time.  No sticky feeling and looks great on my lips.  I've found it at Ulta and Sephora and will definitely buy again.
Paula K.
Homewood, IL
Every time Spring and Summer roll around, I find myself reaching for these. They are just SO EASY. I particularly love the shade Glisten. These go on smoothly and leave a healthy shine to my lips that makes them look plumper. They have a nice minty scent that is so pleasing. I can't imagine my makeup collection without one or five of these!!!
Jennifer O.
Lauderdale By The Sea
Good product that I would recommend. It is a great color on my tan skin tone. No room for improvement . I got this from ipsy. It is a makeup bag with samples but it is 12 dollars a month
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
I purchased one of these before and loved it so much that this time I went back and bought 5 more in this color! I didn't really know how to figure out how to use the sharpener on the 1st one, but finally got it, you have to take it apart and turn the pencil upside down and then be really careful not to take off too much of the crayon or you lose a lot of product. I love the color it's very natural and looks great over a neutral lip liner and then lasts pretty well as long as you don't drink or eat, like most lip color I find. Minty and very healing, makes my lips feel good, esp. in winter and sun. Highly recommend. I feel like a clown if I use colors that aren't natural looking, but I don't want to look like my lips match my fair skin tone either, anemic! This puts a little color for days when my lips are so pale.
Lauren Y.
What is the finish of this? Is it matte or more glossy?
Steffanie A.
Raleigh, NC
Does this look bright pink on lips?
Erika I.
Does anyone recommend this one??
Jenee M.
Eatontown, NJ
I've been looking for new matte lipsticks and I want to know the finish of this?
Jessica L.
Phoenix, AZ
I have the Tarte Wonder and love it. This one says it shimmers, how strong is the shimmer?