BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this stay on all day or do you find yourself constan...1 Answers
  • Does this look bright pink on lips?2 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend this one??2 Answers
tarte LipSurgence Lip Lusters
  • "This is my go to for lip color! It is moisturizing while also giving color and shimmer! Love these! " in 26 reviews
  • "These are fantastic especially if you want something natural and want minimal amount of tiny to your lips" in 12 reviews
  • "I love this product. It is shiny,creamy and goes on like a lip balm this product is amazing." in 8 reviews
Taylir L.
I love his formula. It is hydrating and smooth and it has such a pretty pigment. I haven’t been able to try all the colors but the few that I have tried are great. You can use this on your lips, as a blush or incorporate it into you eyeshadows. It is pretty pricey but you can get it on sale.
Marcela A.
mcallen
You will like the colors if you like lipsticks with a little bit of color and shine. It’s a great lipstick with great shade and brightness but it just wasn’t for me. I also disliked the packaging, it’s not a great way to apply lipstick with a gigantic pencil. (Then again, maybe it’s just me)
Miranda I.
Emerson
glitzy- i love this product. it smells/tastes super good and the finish is so glittery. (and it’s not too much!) it’s like a lip gloss but not sticky or wet... almost as creamy as their lip cremes. just not as long lasting as i’d like but it’s still a great product from tarte.
Nia I.
Houston
I am a sucker when it comes to moisturized skin/lips. I also love the slight tint that it gives my lips. It last a long time unless I eat or drink something. It’s affordable but the price can differ depending on where you get it. I would definitely purchase it again!
Amy K.
El Mirage, AZ
This too me feels Like a lip balm rather than a lipstick. It warms up on your lips and leaves a nice pinky hue. It smells like peppermint and leaves a coming sensation on the lips which is nice.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
Great staining quality. I love the different shades, and the quality of the lip color. I’ve had one of their lip stains for 7 yrs and it still hasn’t lost its softness and color as many old lip products do (not that I recommend keeping a product for that long!)
Briana F.
American Fork, UT
This is feels so smooth and hydrating on the lips! It changes color to the ph balance of the skin to create a complimentary color on any skin tone. This is a perfect one to keep on hand when running out the door and you need a little color and hydration!
Melissa P.
I love this lip luster lip pencil. The color is perfect for me. I’m a fan of pretty pink lip colors. It works great as an outline or fill in. Makes me feel very feminine and pretty. I would recommend to anyone who’s a fan of pretty pink lipstick/lip pencils.
Beauty R.
The one reason why this didn’t get zero stars is because the light color pay off is wonderful but the texture and feel is awful. It’s like putting dry oil on ur lips it feels terrible. So happy I only brought one.
emma k.
New Smyrna, FL
Quick and easy to apply. Natural looking for those no makeup makeup days. Feels lightweight on the lips and gives them that nice glow. This is a great product that I just carry in my purse to throw on at anytime.
Lauren Y.
What is the finish of this? Is it matte or more glossy?
Jenee M.
Eatontown, NJ
I've been looking for new matte lipsticks and I want to know the finish of this?
Erika I.
Does anyone recommend this one??
Steffanie A.
Raleigh, NC
Does this look bright pink on lips?
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Does this stay on all day or do you find yourself constantly re-applying?