tarte LipSurgence Lip Lacquer Trio uploaded by Taylor M.tarte LipSurgence Lip Lacquer Trio uploaded by Andrea P.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What is it: The newest addition to tarte's LipSurgence family, these liquid lip lacquers combine pigment and gloss into one nourishing formula in three complexion-enhancing shades. Who is it for: Anyone looking for the full coverage color of a lipstick with the lacquered finish of a gloss infused with good-for-you ingredients. Why is it different: Get lacquered up with tarte's new "liquid lipsticks" that blend the benefits of a stain and a gloss into one high-performance application. The ultra-hydrating formula seamlessly glides over lips delivering intense and longwearing color. Infused with coconut oil and nourishing maracuja. The unique, ergonomic applicator allows for a foolproof, full coverage application with a sweet vanilla finish. How do I use it: Apply as you would a normal lip gloss. The unique ergonomic applicator wand allows for a precise, foolproof application every time. From tarte.

• I will like to use this lipsticks from tarde 1 Answers
  • How long does these last? Do they require re-application througho...1 Answers
Carrigan C.
Owens X Rds, AL
This is the absolute best. The smell is so good. It makes my lips feel nice and it’s inexpensive but very effective. So please next time you walk past this buy it you won’t be disappointed! Would defiantly recommend
savannah m.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Tarte is my favorite lipstick I've ever bought. It feels like I'm wearing nothing! Zero transfer, super lightweight and non trying. Very easy to apply too and it makes my lips look amazing. I've gotten so many compliments.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I love these colors! I was scared they would lool off against my pale skin, but they complimented my skintone pretty well thankfully. Pretty long lasting colors for sure.
jessica f.
Trenton, NJ
cannot express how much I am in love with this gloss. I love a good gloss and this one is just fabulous. The wear is absolutely amazing and feels great on your lips. It is not sticky at all. I did not have to re-dip at all. The applicator is super unique and fits your lips perfectly. The formula glides on so smooth too. My favorite shade is exposed and it's so cute. The shiny finish is not tacky at all and adds just a touch of chic to your look.
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Tarte products never disappoint, and the LipSurgence Lip Lacquer is no exception! Your lips won't dry out like they would with other lip products from other brands. Their colors are beautiful, too.
Han Y.
I was disappointed, i didn't know if it was just my lips but i tried this and it feels cakey, it dried my lips more and the color is not flattering for me either, i still would give their other products a try!
Susan S.
Hickory
THIS IS WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! But then again, what tarte product isn't? The packaging is always lovely and BOY are the products fun and easy to use. Long lasting lippies, will buy again and again!!!
Jenn E.
I love these. All 3 are pretty colors. I received these as an ipsy deal and am sooo happy I purchased. I would and did recommend this item to my friends. They are moisturizing as well and not drying. I do wish they had a little bit more color and not so sheer.
Nur A.
The colors in this set are so pigmented and soft, I love them! They work well on pretty much every skin tone! I hope they keep the kit in stock!
Lucero M.
Baytown, TX
Long wearing! Love this colors on me and the smell! Super creamy and leaves your lips smooth. Does not look patchy.
Lauren K.
Mckinney, TX
How long does these last? Do they require re-application throughout the day?
Erika G.
Stratford, TX
I will like to use this lipsticks from tarde