Add a Photo

By TARTE
#58 in Lip Gloss
Inspired by tarte's award-winning lip tints, this glossy addition to the LipSurgenceTM family will perfect your pout with a brightening pop of color and lasting shine.
Photo (1)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Olive Hill, KY

I am in love with my Tarte Lip gloss.  It leave lips feeling soft provides a subtle but beautiful color that you can layer if you want a more bold lip.  It stays in place better than most lip gloss.  I keep this in my make up bag and purchase often and will purchase again.  Tarte is just a really good make up brand that has quality cruelty free products.  I have yet to try a Tarte product that I do not like.  Tarte is high quality at a budget friendly price.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.

This is a nice gloss not too pigmented, you can wear it over a lipstick or a lip paint. It is not sticky, it feels smooth on the lips. It lacks staying power. If you want to give your lips a break from the drying effects of lip paints and want something more than a balm, this is a good oprion. I use just andab in the center of my lips when I am wearing lipstick or a lip crayon.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

I absolutely love this product. I can wear it no matter what I have planned for my day, whether it be a cookout or a family gathering, it always stays on. I recently wore it for Easter and didn't have to reapply it even once. It's very simple to apply. I will continue to use this product and try more of the variety of colors.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Eden, Nc

I actually received this in a monthly make up subscription bag, and I fell in love with it before I even received it. I couldn't wait to open the mailbox and find my package waiting on me. I definitely wasn't disappointed! It looks amazing on my lips. It has more of a matte finish with a little gloss. It is beautiful!
Janelle R.
Janelle R.

Sticky, but long lasting color with a nice sheen gloss. It has a nice peppermint scent, but not tingly which is nice. Its not always comfortable on my lips but I do like the color it leaves behind. Mine came in a kit that I had gotten, otherwise I would probably not normally buy something like this.
Yvette C.
Yvette C.

I absolutely loooove these glosses, I own a few and always keep at least 2 with me wherever I go. Indulging is one of my favorite shades, it is such a beautiful fuschia color. My favorite thing about these glosses is that they aren't sticky. AND they're long lasting. Love love loveeee!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA

This is a really great gloss! I love the color pigmentation and I think the formula is extremely long lasting, much longer lasting than it used to be. There is only a slight hint of a flavor and it is not overpowering or chemical tasting like some others. I really like this one!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA

Easy to use. This is a prefect addition to someone who uses chapstick bit doesn't want the bulk of a gooey lip gloss. Try it out and it rolls up very easy. You can be conservative or liberal with the amount too,which is nice for low key day to day out a nice evening out.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Liverpool, NY

I wasn't a huge fan of the lipsurgence. I think the lasting power is sub-par and they are just wanna-be clinique chubby sticks. I have them because they came in a kit I purchased on QVC. The colors are just okay, I think there are better products out there.
Shae P.
Shae P.
Roslindale, MA

I'm obsessed with this texture. I'm really not a big fan when glosses are too watery or too tacky and this hits a happy medium. Application is easy and fast with wand and a lot more manageable than with their twist brush (which I always end up twisting too much).

Join Now