tarte Lips For Daze LipSurgence Set

A limited-edition set with full-size LipSurgence™ lip tints in two bestselling finishes. Create an array of lip looks with this giftable, full-size, collector's set, featuring tarte's iconic LipSurgence lip tints. With its three-in-one benefits of a lipstick, lip gloss, and a decadent balm, it delivers deep, hydrating pigment that lasts from beginning to end of any celebration. Experience five limited-edition lip tints that treat lips to full-coverage color in stunning matte and satin shades that are perfect for the season. This set contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz LipSurgence matte lip tints in Haze (peachy nude), Craze (raspberry), Emblaze (cool crimson) - 2 x 0.10 oz LipSurgence lip tints in Glaze (rosy mocha), Praise (marsala) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

How well do they work?
What is this product for !!!
Is it lipstick or lip gloss and does it stay on the lips for hours ?
Start your review of tarte Lips For Daze LipSurgence Set!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love how moisturizing these lip colors are, how subtle they are with a pop of color, how the look of the colors change if you use gloss with them. They also don't have a 'lipstick' taste to them.” in 9 reviews
“...hydrating. Sometimes i wear them around the house just because my lips are dry. But the colors are very pigmented and the sheer ones are sheer. Great product ” in 6 reviews
Jacksonville
As always, pigment is outstanding and really easy and convenient to apply. But be careful not to let it get banged around too much because it does break off easily and the cap can loosen and come off as well.
I really love this a lot it's my fave thing I bought it online I was super happy this was my first time and I love it a lot it has nice packaging like wow heaven I would buy this again and a again i love it
Rosedale, MD
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Ridgeland, SC
I love #TARTE their #lipsurgence set is nice! There is great #colorpayoff #pigment is perfect #semi #longlasting I do have to reapply after eating or drinking.
Atoka, TN
Love. I love the way the Tarte lip feels - going on so smooth. Friends will love these as gifts and the colors are great. Wish I had some of the other shades.
So not worth the price! This box is about $42 dollars and while the colors are gorgeous they don’t last at all. I found myself reapplying numerous times.
Belcamp, MD
These are pretty, but I can't use them. My lips are very sensitive, and I thought these would work, but they don't. These are not for sensitive lips.
My little sister purchased these for me as a gift last year.. Best gift I've received in a while. The pigment looks great and it's creamy and light
Clarksville , TN
I feel like these are just as good as the ones that you can get for much cheaper at the drug store. High quality but just no long lasting effect.