BY TARTE

A limited-edition set with full-size LipSurgence™ lip tints in two bestselling finishes. Create an array of lip looks with this giftable, full-size, collector's set, featuring tarte's iconic LipSurgence lip tints. With its three-in-one benefits of a lipstick, lip gloss, and a decadent balm, it delivers deep, hydrating pigment that lasts from beginning to end of any celebration. Experience five limited-edition lip tints that treat lips to full-coverage color in stunning matte and satin shades that are perfect for the season. This set contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz LipSurgence matte lip tints in Haze (peachy nude), Craze (raspberry), Emblaze (cool crimson) - 2 x 0.10 oz LipSurgence lip tints in Glaze (rosy mocha), Praise (marsala) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

Katie C.
Katie C.
Russell, KY
My boyfriend got me this set along with the holiday blush set last Christmas. You really cannot beat the price on this set for how much was in it. All of the sticks are full sized, and there is a good variety of color and finishes. I use these daily! The only reason I couldn't give 5 stars was because the lipstick did break off in a couple of them- which really bummed me out! Overall though, I love these lipsticks! They give great color and do not dry my lips out.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
I love how these lipsticks are in the form of a crayon. I feel it gives me more control when I'm putting it on. I also love that the kit comes with some matte colors and some shiny colors. They also have a great peppermint smell. The only downside is that the lip color doesn't last very long. Usually after eating the color is gone.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I love Tarte cosmetics. This lipsurgece kit is no exception. The colors are wonderful and I would imagine look good on everyone's complexion. You can adjust the intensity of the color by your application of the product. They glide on seamlessly and leave your lips looking luscious and perfectly colored with a great sheen.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Tampa, FL
I have personally used the tart me lips for daze & really like how it goes on. It last a good while. I received a color I wasn't too crazy about, but I think if it were I color I normally would wear I would love it.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I don't have to wear a light lip balm with these they are so moisturizing and very pigmented. My favorite thing about them is once they wear off they leave a nice stain on your lips
Jami N.
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
I love #TARTE their #lipsurgence set is nice! There is great #colorpayoff #pigment is perfect #semi #longlasting I do have to reapply after eating or drinking.
Kaela E.
Kaela E.
My little sister purchased these for me as a gift last year.. Best gift I've received in a while. The pigment looks great and it's creamy and light
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
Hartselle, AL
I love lipstick and cannot wait to try these colors from Tarte! This brand has become an absolute favorite of mine! I need every color! ♡
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
So good!! I love every color ive tried love the minty smell and cooling feel they don't last all day but they feel amazing <3
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Great product. Not a huge fan tart. I don't really like cremey product. I'm more of a matte.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Are these actually good?
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Are you a nude or dark kinda girl ?
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Where can I buy these?
Haweda F.
Haweda F.
Dearborn, MI
Is it lipstick or lip gloss and does it stay on the lips for hours ?
lendy u.
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
I would like to get one of these are they good?