BY TARTE

A limited-edition set with full-size LipSurgence™ lip tints in two bestselling finishes. Create an array of lip looks with this giftable, full-size, collector's set, featuring tarte's iconic LipSurgence lip tints. With its three-in-one benefits of a lipstick, lip gloss, and a decadent balm, it delivers deep, hydrating pigment that lasts from beginning to end of any celebration. Experience five limited-edition lip tints that treat lips to full-coverage color in stunning matte and satin shades that are perfect for the season. This set contains: - 3 x 0.10 oz LipSurgence matte lip tints in Haze (peachy nude), Craze (raspberry), Emblaze (cool crimson) - 2 x 0.10 oz LipSurgence lip tints in Glaze (rosy mocha), Praise (marsala) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

Annie Z.
Jacksonville
As always, pigment is outstanding and really easy and convenient to apply. But be careful not to let it get banged around too much because it does break off easily and the cap can loosen and come off as well.
Elizabeth S.
These lip colors are AMAZING!!! They go on super creamy and smooth and don't dry out your lips at all, they last a long time throughout the day even after eating and drinking. Since this is a set there are many different looks you can create with the colors for a different vibe.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
I liked but didn't love , I wasn't crazy about the color I had received from my Boxycharm, also it didn't last very long , I had to keep reapplying . But I did like the minty smell and taste .
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
Oh my goodness! My goodness! I could go on for days about how much I LOVE these sticks! Unfortunately you have to see it for yourself, thats how good it is. Trust me when I say these are amazing!
Erica S.
A good set especially for the price. You get 5 full size LipSurgence Lip Tints for $34. 3 are matte and 2 are satin. Thats an awesome deal right there seeing they are sold for $24 a piece if purchased individually. In regards to formulation, well they are hydrating but the matte ones are not as hydrating as the satin and neither are full coverage, more sheer for sure. I still love this set for everyday daytime wear. It gives a nice light color
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I really liked how refreshing these Lipsticks were. The first thing I noticed was the fresh minty scent that they had. They went on very smoothly and pigmented. I used them for my engagement photo shoot, and noticed that I had to reapply the color often as it faded very quickly. Other than that, these lipsticks are very nourishing and I would recommend them based on that factor.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
This Lip for Daze LipSurgence set is amazing! Soooo many beautiful colors and this product is incredibly long lasting. Having this set means you'll have a lip color to go with anything! This set is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth it, especially if you're a lipgloss/lipstick lover like I am! I would definitely purchase this again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend that you do too!
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
I've never used a lip crayon in my life! I was told by friends they were complicated to use and honestly didn't know these were a lip crayon until I got them.... so needless to say I was super bummed at first UNTIL I actually tried and it is SO easy to apply! I was super happy to use them and such a pretty, long lasting color!
kush k.
Omg i lovveee the way these smell!!! Luke spearmint. And they are sooooooo hydrating. Sometimes i wear them around the house just because my lips are dry. But the colors are very pigmented and the sheer ones are sheer. Great product
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Are these actually good?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Are you a nude or dark kinda girl ?
Jennifer J.
Where can I buy these?
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
I would like to get one of these are they good?
Haweda F.
Dearborn, MI
Is it lipstick or lip gloss and does it stay on the lips for hours ?