BY TARTE #21 in Lip Stain

A longwearing, hydrating matte lip tint in a range of sexy nude shades.

• Mango seed butter: skin conditioner that helps moisturize, protect and smooth dry lips
  • Cupuacu butter: rich in essential fatty acids and sterols that help firm while drenching lips in moisture
  • Murumuru butter: rich in essential fatty acids and ProVitamin A to help restore elasticity and soothe lips

Product performance: Slip into something comfortable with this smooth, matte lip tint in au naturel shades. The buildable, full coverage formula features a luscious, lip-loving™ blend of mango seed, cupuacu and murumuru butters to help firm, hydrate and protect lips as the twist-up tint glides on like a luxe, velvety balm. The non-drying, pillow-soft formula is vegan friendly and comes in a range of soft and deep-toned nudes to take your look from babydoll to boudoir.

Racy, Revealed, Undressed, Bare, Pure Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Whisper Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, mica, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Exposed Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

Envy Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, mica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I love this color! It is a really nice matte crayon. I have very dry lips so I need balm on underneath, but it goes on smoothly and mattes fairly quickly. " in 62 reviews
  • "Best product I've probably ever used so pigmented and long lasting at first it's a little heavy though" in 47 reviews
Noa S.
Raleigh
Review for: Revealed (light mocha) more...
I like Tarte lipsticks. And like other ones from this brand, this one is super creamy and comfortable on the lips, easy to apply and doesn't smudge all over the place.
However - first, the colour is not flattering. I had no hand in colour choice. It came inside a Sephora lip kit. The thing is that after a while, especially after you had something to eat (and in my case it was half a bagel) it fades very ungracefully. It first fades on the inside part of the lips and it's VERY unflattering so you have to keep checking yourself in the mirror.
Maybe you should go for a lighter colour, if you wish to try it.
Mary R.
Review for: Exposed (nude) more...
I bought this to wear to my brother's wedding. This lasts ALL day. I ate and drank (water, juice, coffee) and it stayed pretty well. I did reapply about half way through the day to give me more pigment before we started taking pictures.

I am VERY picky when it comes to lip products because I have very pigmented lips, and I never know how it will look on my lips because of that. I love the Tarte lip products. I would highly recommend this product.
JeanShierlene B.
Azusa, CA
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara
Best mascara ever for volumeness lashes
I was very skeptical about all the hype the Their real Benefit mascara until i received a sample a short while ago and i swear i instantly fell in love with this product and knew why Everyone was raving about it as i am now. It Really does everything it claims to do. It lengthens, seperates, gets even smallest and tiniest of little lashes from the first stroke and best of all which i love the most about this amazing mascara,
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Pure (dusty rose) more...
Amazing color! I received this product in a holiday kit after the 2016 Black Friday sales and just pulled it out to wear. This is a nice rosy nude that fades to a nude tint during the day. The fading isn’t significant and the tint lasts for hours! It’s the perfect fall color for a working professional or someone who doesn’t want a bold wine or vampy color. I typically apply this after lunch but could probably get away with making one application last the whole day. The tint is lightweight and not greasy. There’s little rub off on glasses or utensils, and no flaking.
Danielle R.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Other more...
This is just OK to me. It feels good on the lips and you get a TON of product for what you pay, but this is not what I would consider "matte". This is definitely more satin to me, and it is NOT long wearing. Also, after some time, the product itself will easily break off of the crayon or out of the component. The shades are beautiful though!
Morgan S.
Fresno , CA
Tarte is always my go to brand and hands down my favorite! The lip lingerie is one of my favorite lip products! The colors work great with my red hair which is pretty difficult to find. It does melt in the container in hi heat so make sure to not leave it in your car or purse. But I don’t have to re apply often and it’s not drying!
Britney B.
Review for: Exposed (nude) more...
I love the formula of Tarte’s Lip Lingerie. It is matte and long-lasting. The color Exposed is a lovely nude with a slight pink tint. It’s beautiful matched to fair skin tones but may be too pale for tanner complexions. I am also able to blend this well with other shades if I want to make it stand out just a bit.
stephanie d.
Houston
This lip product is just okay, in my opinion. The color and wear are good, but it made my lips feel a bit too dry for my liking and I think there are similar options for about half the price. It also bled a little bit and ended up on my teeth more often than other lip products; no idea what that is about...
Shey G.
Homestead
This lippie was the epitome of amazing! I usually enjoy tarte products such as the eyeshadow palettes and their brow pomade but this hippie blew my mind! Once you put it on your lip, it stays! It does not budge unless you anything with excessive amounts of grease. Love it, no complains about this product!
Autumn G.
Hot Springs
Review for: Exposed (nude) more...
It is the perfect shade of nude for me. I have a porcelain/light skin tone. It was the perfect texture on my lips, just melted right in. I however didn’t like how it didn’t last all day, but I felt like that’s normal for the formula. I highly recommend this shade as well as the others!
Laura B.
Chandler, AZ
How long does it stay?
Brittany V.
Is this tint long lasting or did you find yourself losing color/pigment after eating or after hours of the day had passed?
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've really been wanting to try this product. Does it dry out your lips? I've been using a lot of liquid lipstick and I think my lips need a break.
Katie R.
Is this very matte? How long is the wear?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a great lip product?