BY TARTE #8 in Lip Stain

A longwearing, hydrating matte lip tint in a range of sexy nude shades.

• Mango seed butter: skin conditioner that helps moisturize, protect and smooth dry lips
  • Cupuacu butter: rich in essential fatty acids and sterols that help firm while drenching lips in moisture
  • Murumuru butter: rich in essential fatty acids and ProVitamin A to help restore elasticity and soothe lips

Product performance: Slip into something comfortable with this smooth, matte lip tint in au naturel shades. The buildable, full coverage formula features a luscious, lip-loving™ blend of mango seed, cupuacu and murumuru butters to help firm, hydrate and protect lips as the twist-up tint glides on like a luxe, velvety balm. The non-drying, pillow-soft formula is vegan friendly and comes in a range of soft and deep-toned nudes to take your look from babydoll to boudoir.

Racy, Revealed, Undressed, Bare, Pure Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Whisper Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, mica, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Exposed Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

Envy Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, mica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

Buy on Sephora*
Sabrin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
"My dermatologist recommended it to me, and it works like a charm," says one user. "I have used every lip balm ... on the planet, and I've never found anything that comes close to this stuff. It healed [my lips] in three days flat!" Another reader chimes in to say her "peeling lips" were already healing by the end of her first day of use. "It does an incredibly good job of protecting your lips (and I've tried everything)," says one reviewer. "Chapped and cracked lips are [now] a thing of the past for me."
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Pure (dusty rose)
Amazing color! I received this product in a holiday kit after the 2016 Black Friday sales and just pulled it out to wear. This is a nice rosy nude that fades to a nude tint during the day. The fading isn’t significant and the tint lasts for hours! It’s the perfect fall color for a working professional or someone who doesn’t want a bold wine or vampy color. I typically apply this after lunch but could probably get away with making one application last the whole day. The tint is lightweight and not greasy. There’s little rub off on glasses or utensils, and no flaking.
Catherine B.
Wilbraham, MA
Review for: Other
I recently purchased the set of Tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Tints on sale at ULTA, and i have absolutely fallen in love with them. I have never been a "lipstick girl," but I find myself tossing one of these into my purse every day. Even though it leaves a pretty matte finish on your lips, I don't find that the product is drying at all.

The packaging is adorable, and the wide crayon feel makes it easy to apply.

The only downside is they aren't super "smooch proof."

All in all, I definitely recommend the Lippie Lingerie lipsticks. They are a cute, comfy way to add a little bit of color to your lips.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Review for: Pure (dusty rose)
Wow, this lippie is amazing! I never wear lipstick or anything on my lips usually, but I’ve been wanting to get into it. I have bought a lot of lip products and they just don’t seem to fit me, but not only this lippie is great, the color fits me perfectly too. It has a smooth application, and doesn’t dry out my lips like other products. The crayon like applicator makes it easier to apply in my personal opinion. The lipstick doesn’t last all day but I don’t expect it to.
Anna D.
TN
Review for: Pure (dusty rose)
I received this in a gift set for Christmas, and I love it. I got it in the color Pure, and it compliments my skin and hair color wonderfully as a redhead. The formula is very pigmented and I can use a little for a touch of color or a lot for a more dramatic look. It smells like peppermint, and it is very nourishing. I feel like I'm putting on lip balm when I use this. The color lasts quite a while, but it does transfer when eating and drinking. I'm fine with that because this is a creamier lipstick.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Exposed (nude)
I use this crayon in "Exposed" and pair it with the matching gloss in "Exposed," too. They look great together! I love this pencil and how it feels on my lips, but I took away a star because I don't think it's very long-lasting. I feel like I have to keep reapplying it throughout the day. I know no lip color stays on forever, but I shouldn't have to reapply this as much as I do. However, it's not that big of a deal to me because I absolutely love the formula and colors, so I still recommend it!
Jennifer L.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Envy (mauve berry)
I love the color and it’s perfect for the summer specially since it doesn’t dry out my lips. I have re-purchased this for years now. It used to my go to lipstick but as time went on lipsticks have gotten better over time and I no longer use this as much as i used to. This lip balm/lipstick does not have a good staying power and it does make my lips feel very dry in the winter. I would much rather use a liquid lipstick over this. I still however love this product.
Morgan G.
Evansville, IN
This is by far one of my favorite lip sticks. I love the soft creamy texture of the product and don’t feel like it dries my lips out and makes them look gross after applying. I love all of the colors selections they offer.
Mafitea H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Undressed (deep rosy brown)
Leaves the lips sorta dried out. I’m in love with the shade but the product not so much. I wouldn’t recommend it this product but the brand itself is amazing. The packaging was very nice but I wouldn’t buy it again.
Arwa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Revealed (light mocha)
I wear this on the regular! It’s my favorite lip product because it has a minty feel and leaves your lips moisturized and tinted with color. The color is not overpowering on your lips either so it creates that perfect natural look. I think this product is perfect for everyone whether you’re a big makeup person or someone who is just testing the waters or needs to wear something for work.
Laura B.
Chandler, AZ
How long does it stay?
Brittany V.
Is this tint long lasting or did you find yourself losing color/pigment after eating or after hours of the day had passed?
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've really been wanting to try this product. Does it dry out your lips? I've been using a lot of liquid lipstick and I think my lips need a break.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a great lip product?
Darcy B.
West kelowna
Is this actually hydrating or is it dry like most other mattes?