BY TARTE

A longwearing, hydrating matte lip tint in a range of sexy nude shades.

• Mango seed butter: skin conditioner that helps moisturize, protect and smooth dry lips
  • Cupuacu butter: rich in essential fatty acids and sterols that help firm while drenching lips in moisture
  • Murumuru butter: rich in essential fatty acids and ProVitamin A to help restore elasticity and soothe lips

Product performance: Slip into something comfortable with this smooth, matte lip tint in au naturel shades. The buildable, full coverage formula features a luscious, lip-loving™ blend of mango seed, cupuacu and murumuru butters to help firm, hydrate and protect lips as the twist-up tint glides on like a luxe, velvety balm. The non-drying, pillow-soft formula is vegan friendly and comes in a range of soft and deep-toned nudes to take your look from babydoll to boudoir.

Racy, Revealed, Undressed, Bare, Pure Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Whisper Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, mica, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Exposed Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

Envy Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, mica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

• Would you recommend?2 Answers
  • How would this shade look on a medium skin tone? I have f...1 Answers
  • Is this very matte? How long is the wear? 2 Answers
tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint
  • "I love this color! It is a really nice matte crayon. I have very dry lips so I need balm on underneath, but it goes on smoothly and mattes fairly quickly. " in 62 reviews
  • "Best product I've probably ever used so pigmented and long lasting at first it's a little heavy though" in 47 reviews
Megan F.
I love this formula! It glides on your lips so smoothly and feels like silk when you rub your lips together. I now know why they call this "Lippie Lingerie" because it is smooth as silk, feels like you have nothing on, and makes you feel sexy all at the same time! I bought this in several shades after I tried a sample and I get compliments every time I wear them (especially the shade "envy")
Katelynn W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Exposed (nude), Envy (mauve berry) more...
I love these! They're perfect for not wanting to do a whole lipstick look but just a little tint. They also work well to keep your lips hydrated. I got Envy and Exposed which are perfect nude colors for me considering I have the worst time finding subtle nudes I love.
Virginia W.
Review for: Pure (dusty rose) more...
This is definitely not a no smudge product but it’s very easy to use and apply and looks very smooth. A great purse lipstick in my opinion and you can get it for a decent price with all the sales the Tarte website has. I’ve gifted this product before and get it out of my lipstick drawer often.
Natalie D.
Seattle
Review for: Whisper (rosy beige), Exposed (nude), Envy (mauve berry) more...
I'm not normally a matte girl, but these are great. The finish is creamier than most liquid lipsticks but dries down to not quite that of a balm - I would call this very mildly hydrating. All shades I've tried have had decent wear time and respectable tint, which will build if you reapply. I appreciate that they don't seep into my lip lines. They also have held up very well in my pockets through busy shifts - I will frequently carry one of these instead of a lipstick or gloss.
My only complaint is that the base price on these is steep - $24 is a good chunk of change for a lip crayon. IMO these are a great buy, and I recommend them, but I wouldn't pay shelf price when other brands sell similar products for noticeably less. Buy these on sale.
Courtney M.
Pollock, LA
3 stars because the application is very precise and easy. I’m not a fan of the smell though. It’s lingers and doesn’t go away. These do last on the lips for a few hours, so that’s good. I just can’t get over the lingering smell. I won’t repurchase it for that very reason.
Hailey S.
myakka
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Exposed (nude) more...
This is such a gorgeous color on the lips. I have a light white color to my face so my lips are light and this is a perfect color for a neutral lips with bold eyes. It moisturizes your lips and doesn’t leave it bad.
Norma B.
rehoboth
Review for: Pure (dusty rose) more...
I can’t get enough of Nudes in ALL shades and this line of tarte products tugs at my heart strings. They glide on the lips like a jumbo crayon and isn’t a drying matte formula which I love. I would repurchase these
JeanShierlene B.
Long Beach, CA
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara
Best mascara ever for volumeness lashes
I was very skeptical about all the hype the Their real Benefit mascara until i received a sample a short while ago and i swear i instantly fell in love with this product and knew why Everyone was raving about it as i am now. It Really does everything it claims to do. It lengthens, seperates, gets even smallest and tiniest of little lashes from the first stroke and best of all which i love the most about this amazing mascara,
Libby C.
Nashville
Review for: Whisper (rosy beige) more...
This product is amazing! It's a matte lip finish, but you can still rub your lips together and feel moisture! Also, the color payoff is everything, so you do not need to keep going over it for a more coverage. The twist up crayon style is easy to use and it is not a  messy application at all. Easy to do in the car and on the car, no wand. I really love this color and product. So many compliments! The perfect nude.
Summer H.
Greentown, IN
Review for: Exposed (nude) more...
The matte tint is the best because it almost stains your lips. This works best for going to get drinks with the girls and not having to worry about reapplying your lip gloss!
Brittany V.
Is this tint long lasting or did you find yourself losing color/pigment after eating or after hours of the day had passed?
Laura B.
Chandler, AZ
How long does it stay?
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've really been wanting to try this product. Does it dry out your lips? I've been using a lot of liquid lipstick and I think my lips need a break.
Katie R.
Is this very matte? How long is the wear?
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Would you recommend?

tarte cosmetics

tarte cosmetics was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.