BY TARTE

A longwearing, hydrating matte lip tint in a range of sexy nude shades.

• Mango seed butter: skin conditioner that helps moisturize, protect and smooth dry lips
  • Cupuacu butter: rich in essential fatty acids and sterols that help firm while drenching lips in moisture
  • Murumuru butter: rich in essential fatty acids and ProVitamin A to help restore elasticity and soothe lips

Product performance: Slip into something comfortable with this smooth, matte lip tint in au naturel shades. The buildable, full coverage formula features a luscious, lip-loving™ blend of mango seed, cupuacu and murumuru butters to help firm, hydrate and protect lips as the twist-up tint glides on like a luxe, velvety balm. The non-drying, pillow-soft formula is vegan friendly and comes in a range of soft and deep-toned nudes to take your look from babydoll to boudoir.

Racy, Revealed, Undressed, Bare, Pure Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Whisper Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, mica, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Exposed Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

Envy Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, mica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint
  • "I love this color! It is a really nice matte crayon. I have very dry lips so I need balm on underneath, but it goes on smoothly and mattes fairly quickly. " in 62 reviews
  • "Best product I've probably ever used so pigmented and long lasting at first it's a little heavy though" in 47 reviews
Natalie D.
Seattle
Review for: Whisper (rosy beige), Exposed (nude), Envy (mauve berry) more...
I'm not normally a matte girl, but these are great. The finish is creamier than most liquid lipsticks but dries down to not quite that of a balm - I would call this very mildly hydrating. All shades I've tried have had decent wear time and respectable tint, which will build if you reapply. I appreciate that they don't seep into my lip lines. They also have held up very well in my pockets through busy shifts - I will frequently carry one of these instead of a lipstick or gloss.
My only complaint is that the base price on these is steep - $24 is a good chunk of change for a lip crayon. IMO these are a great buy, and I recommend them, but I wouldn't pay shelf price when other brands sell similar products for noticeably less. Buy these on sale.
JeanShierlene B.
Long Beach, CA
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara
Best mascara ever for volumeness lashes
I was very skeptical about all the hype the Their real Benefit mascara until i received a sample a short while ago and i swear i instantly fell in love with this product and knew why Everyone was raving about it as i am now. It Really does everything it claims to do. It lengthens, seperates, gets even smallest and tiniest of little lashes from the first stroke and best of all which i love the most about this amazing mascara,
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Pure (dusty rose) more...
Amazing color! I received this product in a holiday kit after the 2016 Black Friday sales and just pulled it out to wear. This is a nice rosy nude that fades to a nude tint during the day. The fading isn’t significant and the tint lasts for hours! It’s the perfect fall color for a working professional or someone who doesn’t want a bold wine or vampy color. I typically apply this after lunch but could probably get away with making one application last the whole day. The tint is lightweight and not greasy. There’s little rub off on glasses or utensils, and no flaking.
Morgan S.
Fresno, CA
Tarte is always my go to brand and hands down my favorite! The lip lingerie is one of my favorite lip products! The colors work great with my red hair which is pretty difficult to find. It does melt in the container in hi heat so make sure to not leave it in your car or purse. But I don’t have to re apply often and it’s not drying!
Sarah W.
Baraboo
Review for: Revealed (light mocha) more...
The colors below are revealed, undressed and pure. I love these color so much. They are beautiful neutrals. They go on really creamy and smooth. Be careful those because they are really soft and melt very easy. Don’t leave them in your car. I would definitely recommend these. They are so comfortable to wear. An awesome matte that doesn’t dry your lips out. It doesn’t last a long time, but you can easily reapply.
stephanie d.
Houston
This lip product is just okay, in my opinion. The color and wear are good, but it made my lips feel a bit too dry for my liking and I think there are similar options for about half the price. It also bled a little bit and ended up on my teeth more often than other lip products; no idea what that is about...
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Revealed (light mocha) more...
I like Tarte lipsticks. And like other ones from this brand, this one is super creamy and comfortable on the lips, easy to apply and doesn't smudge all over the place.
However - first, the colour is not flattering. I had no hand in colour choice. It came inside a Sephora lip kit. The thing is that after a while, especially after you had something to eat (and in my case it was half a bagel) it fades very ungracefully. It first fades on the inside part of the lips and it's VERY unflattering so you have to keep checking yourself in the mirror.
Maybe you should go for a lighter colour, if you wish to try it.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Exposed (nude) more...
This is by far my favorite lip color product. My make-up artist used this for my wedding make-up and I've been using it ever since. This is the color she used for my wedding make-up but I've tried many other colors since then and have loved them all. I used to not be much of a lipstick person, but this converted me. It's not too heavy or sticky, but it lasts a long time. I do have to reapply once or twice during the day, or after I eat, but I don't mind that at all. It's hydrating and looks great on my lips. I get compliments all the time when I wear these.
Gina d.
Rocklin, CA
The Tarte Lippie Lingre lip tiny is an "okay" lip product for me. It is super hydrating and the colors are gorgeous! The shade "Exposed" is my favorite out of the whole line. They don't enhance the fine lines on my lips and are not patchy what so ever. My only complaint is that they are so more of a satin finish rather than a matte finish. The shades are a matte color with no shimmer or shine but they aren't whatbwe like to call miss proof. Other than that, the Lippie Lingre lip tints are crazy pigmented and the formula seems to be pretty consistent through out all of them.
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: Pure (dusty rose) more...
Got this at beauty con and I must say, I don’t love it. I like it but I notice I don’t reach for it all the time. Has a minty/ peppermint hint to it that I love! But i feel like the pencil is to big to get a clear straight line. It comes out patchy and messy when you try to line your lips with it. Formula is smooth and matte. Dries down and kinda stains the lip. Long lasting but the drugstore has a bunch of dupes for these that I notice I reach for more. Maybe it’s the color I got, idk. May try again in future. Food products but over priced for a basic thing.
Brittany V.
Is this tint long lasting or did you find yourself losing color/pigment after eating or after hours of the day had passed?
Laura B.
Chandler, AZ
How long does it stay?
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've really been wanting to try this product. Does it dry out your lips? I've been using a lot of liquid lipstick and I think my lips need a break.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a great lip product?
Katie R.
Is this very matte? How long is the wear?