BY TARTE

A longwearing, hydrating matte lip tint in a range of sexy nude shades.

• Mango seed butter: skin conditioner that helps moisturize, protect and smooth dry lips
  • Cupuacu butter: rich in essential fatty acids and sterols that help firm while drenching lips in moisture
  • Murumuru butter: rich in essential fatty acids and ProVitamin A to help restore elasticity and soothe lips

Product performance: Slip into something comfortable with this smooth, matte lip tint in au naturel shades. The buildable, full coverage formula features a luscious, lip-loving™ blend of mango seed, cupuacu and murumuru butters to help firm, hydrate and protect lips as the twist-up tint glides on like a luxe, velvety balm. The non-drying, pillow-soft formula is vegan friendly and comes in a range of soft and deep-toned nudes to take your look from babydoll to boudoir.

Racy, Revealed, Undressed, Bare, Pure Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Whisper Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, mica, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Exposed Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mica, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

Envy Ingredients: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, polyethylene, mica, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410).

• Would you recommend?1 Answers
  • How would this shade look on a medium skin tone? I have f...1 Answers
  • Is this very matte? How long is the wear? 2 Answers
tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Tint
  • "I love this color! It is a really nice matte crayon. I have very dry lips so I need balm on underneath, but it goes on smoothly and mattes fairly quickly. " in 62 reviews
  • "Best product I've probably ever used so pigmented and long lasting at first it's a little heavy though" in 47 reviews
Katelynn W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: Exposed (nude), Envy (mauve berry) more...
I love these! They're perfect for not wanting to do a whole lipstick look but just a little tint. They also work well to keep your lips hydrated. I got Envy and Exposed which are perfect nude colors for me considering I have the worst time finding subtle nudes I love.
Olivia E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Off the bat, this went on smoothly, but the color I had was very patchy. Not only that, but it isn't long lasting. It is, however, comfortable on the lips and feels like almost nothing. I would suggest switching colors in store to see if other ones arent patchy, because if my color wasnt patchy I would reccomend it.
Natalie D.
Seattle
Review for: Whisper (rosy beige), Exposed (nude), Envy (mauve berry) more...
I'm not normally a matte girl, but these are great. The finish is creamier than most liquid lipsticks but dries down to not quite that of a balm - I would call this very mildly hydrating. All shades I've tried have had decent wear time and respectable tint, which will build if you reapply. I appreciate that they don't seep into my lip lines. They also have held up very well in my pockets through busy shifts - I will frequently carry one of these instead of a lipstick or gloss.
My only complaint is that the base price on these is steep - $24 is a good chunk of change for a lip crayon. IMO these are a great buy, and I recommend them, but I wouldn't pay shelf price when other brands sell similar products for noticeably less. Buy these on sale.
Hailey S.
myakka
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Exposed (nude) more...
This is such a gorgeous color on the lips. I have a light white color to my face so my lips are light and this is a perfect color for a neutral lips with bold eyes. It moisturizes your lips and doesn’t leave it bad.
Tia L.
west plains
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Exposed (nude) more...
I love the way this product made my lips look plump and full! It’s a product for any occasion big or small-if you want to wear it up or down! I was sold the first time I used the product and will buy again!
Madison K.
Wise , VA
Review for: Pure (dusty rose) more...
This is the best product that I’ve ever used on my lips! It’s smooth and creamy, while long lasting. It doesn’t dry out lips. It’s not like lip stick, it doesn’t crack!!! By far the best lip product.
JeanShierlene B.
Long Beach, CA
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara
Best mascara ever for volumeness lashes
I was very skeptical about all the hype the Their real Benefit mascara until i received a sample a short while ago and i swear i instantly fell in love with this product and knew why Everyone was raving about it as i am now. It Really does everything it claims to do. It lengthens, seperates, gets even smallest and tiniest of little lashes from the first stroke and best of all which i love the most about this amazing mascara,
Libby C.
Nashville
Review for: Whisper (rosy beige) more...
This product is amazing! It's a matte lip finish, but you can still rub your lips together and feel moisture! Also, the color payoff is everything, so you do not need to keep going over it for a more coverage. The twist up crayon style is easy to use and it is not a  messy application at all. Easy to do in the car and on the car, no wand. I really love this color and product. So many compliments! The perfect nude.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Pure (dusty rose) more...
Amazing color! I received this product in a holiday kit after the 2016 Black Friday sales and just pulled it out to wear. This is a nice rosy nude that fades to a nude tint during the day. The fading isn’t significant and the tint lasts for hours! It’s the perfect fall color for a working professional or someone who doesn’t want a bold wine or vampy color. I typically apply this after lunch but could probably get away with making one application last the whole day. The tint is lightweight and not greasy. There’s little rub off on glasses or utensils, and no flaking.
Ginger L.
Vestavia Hills
I am absolutely obsessed with this product. Undressed is a beautiful shade that exceeded my expectations once I opened the box. This tint came in adorable packaging and I felt like I got a good amount of product for the price. I will be buying this product again, but most likely in a different shade- hopefully one day I'll have them all!
Brittany V.
Is this tint long lasting or did you find yourself losing color/pigment after eating or after hours of the day had passed?
Laura B.
Chandler, AZ
How long does it stay?
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I've really been wanting to try this product. Does it dry out your lips? I've been using a lot of liquid lipstick and I think my lips need a break.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Is this a great lip product?
Katie R.
Is this very matte? How long is the wear?