Tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint - Exposed Travel sized 0.06 oz uploaded by Elexis S.Tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint - Exposed Travel sized 0.06 oz uploaded by Bri Anna S.

BY TARTE

A longwearing, hydrating matte lip tint in a range of sexy nude shades. mango seed butter: skin conditioner that helps moisturize, protect and smooth dry lips cupuacu butter: rich in essential fatty acids and sterols that help firm while drenching lips... see more...

Ria S.
Good product easy to use
Love the product so well This skin-perfecting Cc+ Cream delivers color correction and sun protection in one. Proven to fade imperfections, even complexion and prevent future discoloration. Get the coverage of a tinted moisturizer and benefits of skin care in an oil-free, lightweight formula that instantly color corrects skin for a brighter complexion overall.
Tiffany T.
Petoskey
Love these little travel size lip stains! I keep them everywhere, in my purse, glove box, gym bag, work. They are great as gifts too! I’m passing some out for easter to my kids teachers, my manicurist, my oldest daughter will be finding them in her easter basket too.
Maxibel B.
Miami
Before I bought this lipstick as usually I read a lot about it. I'm very interested in its ingredients and the promises that this lipstick towards, so I decided to buy it. I barely used it for the first time I knew I had made an excellent purchase. I loved the texture since it is super creamy so you feel the mouth hydrated when you apply it, but another thing that I loved was its color is identical to that of the photo, it is matte which I love, and high coverage. tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Creme
C V.
This color was the perfect everyday lip color for me. It was easy to apply and reapply at all times of the day. It stayed on a fairly long period of time, and it was not drying. I would recommend this to others and I would purchase it again for myself.
Carol O.
Acworth
I have this product in the color Exposed I really love the natural nude shades for myself, it feels really good on the lips. It’s cooling and does last along time. I bought this product in the exposed kit from Ulta and YES I would definitely buy this product again.
Dana D.
Dallas , GA
I am not a fan of matte anything...but I did like this product. I apply it and then just use my lib balm throughout the day. It gives me a nice tint to my lips which is really natural. I have and would recommend this!
Candy M.
Crossett, AR
I know we have all tried Kyle cosmetics by now right? Well this bad boy right here is some tough competition! I would definitely prefer this over any of the Kyle lip kits plus it’s so much more affordable! I would definitely recommend this this product!
Meredith R.
Sevierville
Absolutely love this lip product! The amount of color on my lips is perfect and it did not dry out my lips! I also felt comfortable eating and not needing to constantly to a lip check!
Bri S.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is my favorite tint to use. Great formula, the original had a minty feel too it, I think since they revamped the packaging the minty feel is gone. But still a great product, matte, with a comfortable finish.
Alana H.
it is a really gorgeous lip tint you can wear this over any natural lip color. it is very good when you are traveling because its very small and you can put it in your pocket and go!
Marissa C.
Porter, TX
Is this worth the money? Is it drying?