tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint (Desire) uploaded by dottie H.

BY TARTE

tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint (Desire) Desire (Berry) see more...

tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint (Desire)
  • "Such an outstanding lippie! I love how creamy it goes on and has a perfect matte finish! I am completely obsessed with these!!" in 3 reviews
  • "This product is awesome I would totally buy it again the price was awesome in the packaging was really good it was really long lasting I bought it from Sephora or you can buy it from other places that sell tart make up." in 3 reviews
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
I love this color and I love tarte. I got this product for 50% off online so naturally it was a must have because stains are better than glosses or lipsticks in my opinion for and everyday look. It’s a must have for the price and quality.
Daniela L.
I would recommend the Tarte Lillie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint. It wore beautifully. It lasted a very long time. The color was very pigmented. The packaging was very high quality too. I would recommend this product.
Cierra L.
Columbus
i love this lippe. definitely worth the money and they all colors they have. definitely going to buy more shades soon . applys soo easily and stays on alll throughout the day. yallll neeed to purchase ❤️
Lindsay B.
Martinez, GA
Pretty good and stays on well. I loved the color. It worked fantastic for all day wear. It is a great quality product for a reasonably price. A little higher than Others but not too bad. I would buy again.
Keri B.
Jersey Shore
I loved these tints! They stayed on great and felt moisturizing and matte at the same time. They did stain my lips but that’s the point of them. I found them to be a good value and would buy again.
Brianna J.
I tend to fall for darker maroon kind of colors for some reason that’s why i love this but it is kind of long lasting and this is like my go to color when I don’t know what color to do
Lana A.
little rock
member-958be
Little drying, but overall a really beautiful product. I have a light skin tone, so it was a little dark for me, but I love the way it feels on my lips. After awhile you need to reapply it, and add some chapstick.
Brianne C.
Bridgeville, DE
I love this product so much! Everything about it is amazing! It’s not oily and it does it’s job! Plus the color is AMAZING and it lasts forever! Plus it’s a great price! Will definitely buy this again!
Kelsey W.
Indiana
This product is great. The color payoff is really nice. It gives the lips a nice tint of color but I wish it was a bit more opaque. Overall a great lip crayon