tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint (Desire) uploaded by dottie H.

BY TARTE

tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint (Desire) Desire (Berry) see more...

tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint (Desire)
  • "Such an outstanding lippie! I love how creamy it goes on and has a perfect matte finish! I am completely obsessed with these!!" in 3 reviews
  • "This product is awesome I would totally buy it again the price was awesome in the packaging was really good it was really long lasting I bought it from Sephora or you can buy it from other places that sell tart make up." in 3 reviews
bethany c.
New Haven
Worked wonders on my lips, especially since they’re slightly thinner than average. Actually made my lips much fuller as to where lipstick/ lip stain actually looked good on them. Would definitely recommend!
April H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Its my favorite lip tint I own. The color goes on wonderfully, the packaging is super cute! It’s small enough to fit into my coin purse without any issues. I will buy this again and again!
Casi K.
Guntersville, AL
This is a really good lip tint. Cute for any occasion really. I tell all of my friends about it. I got mine at sephora and it's a tad pricey but still affordable. Will buy this again of course. One of my faves
Amanda M.
Plymouth
Goes on smooth and feels nice. Long lasting color. Packaging could be better for the price. It was my first time using this product. The Tart Lippie did meet my expectations and I would recommend to others.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Katelynn B.
Cathedral City
I love the color, because it’s a tint it isn’t too pigmented and has a subtle but there look. The only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t last as long as I’d like, it moves around a lot as well, and it’s too light to really line your lips so you have to check on it to make sure it’s not across your face
Danielle S.
I’m actually love this stuff it’s stays on forever it’s doesnt dry out my lips like other matte lipsticks do. I use them every day they all looks so good and feel great the color lasts me a good couple of hours I do have to reapply after I but it’s doesn’t fade terribly. Will totally buy again!
ReeNee👑 G.
Compton
Very sexy color!!! Vampy &’ gorgeous! Cute matte sexy packaging! I love the packaging! It really met my expectations and it was very easy to apply and use i love this product and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who loves dark matte lips!!
Jae J.
bloomington
I like this color so much for a night out or a nice fall/winter look when out on the town. It goes so well with traditional fall colors and fashion. Now I wouldn’t necessarily where it when the weather is too warm because it looks a little out of place in small town environments.
Angelic G.
Is it just me, or does lipstick feel a bit heavy sometimes ? when I want to still have color on my lips but not lipstick , I use this lip tint repeatedly. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants the result of a lipstick without the heavy feeling