BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...2 Answers
Cat S.
Lockport , NY
The colors are so vivid and beautiful. They are matte so they can be a little drying but not more than other matte lip paints. Totally worth the splurge.
Brittany R.
Emporium, PA
I don't have the deluxe edition but I've got a few colors. I started getting them in my ipsy bag. The pigments are great and it's a smooth formula.
Jasmyn B.
Phoenix , AZ
These go on smooth and last long. The only thing I noticed was the color gets a little darker after it's on for a while. The value is ok.
La s.
Topeka, KS
I havent fine the right lippies for my lips i have bought manny does any one know if this is a good lippie??? never have try them.
marcia o.
District Heights, MD
I just order this product and I can not wait to use them. I love it, has variety of cute colors... so excited to try them all out.
Sarah M.
Wallingford , CT
I love mini lippies like this, it gives you the chance to sample multiple colors, but you get enough of each color for several uses
Joanna T.
PALMDALE, CA
Longwear and last almost the whole day. They are very pigmented. The bright colors stand out a lot. Definitely recommend.
Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
Bought this for myself as an early birthday present, best decision ever. High quality color, doesn't dry out your lips.
heather s.
Fruitport, MI
Colors are beautiful! These lip paints are so comfortable on the Like! The wear time is decent! And they smell awesome!
Madie M.
Conway, AR
LOVE tarte lip products!! They are very long lasting. 100% met my expectations! Very good value and worth the money.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?