BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...3 Answers
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Love every color and consistency. This is perfect for yourself and would be an amazing gift. Small purse sizes or good enough sample sizes to fall in love with different colors. Pretty packaging and will be purchasing again.
Hannah B.
Ford City, PA
I haven't tried out all of the shades yet from this set, but the ones I have tried have been so nice. They dry down nice, but they aren't too drying. The color does however come out darker then what you expect.
Kristin D.
Glendale
I am a lip junkie and every year when Tarte comes out with their sets I just got to have them.  Their matter lip paint are pretty comfortable on the lips and having the deluxe sizes to throw in my purse are a big plus!  It's also good for testing on what color looks good on you.
Brandy T.
This product was okay. It goes on very smooth and dries quickly. It does not last to long in my opinion though. And if you do not keep reapplying it then it dries up. It felt nasty and looked awful to be honest.
Ashley G.
I LOOOOOOVE THESE!!!! Seriously, the formula is incredible! It's not too dry and not too wet and the color lasts all day! I use these babies regularly! And will definitely be purchasing again! Must have!
Sara L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have this gift set and it's perfect for stocking stuffers or for yourself. A few pinky nude shades, some brown, and red. Personally, I didn't like the application of the brown shades. But other than that, great gift.
Brittany M.
Hanceville, AL
Best lipsticks ever! Seriously it is the only lipstick I will wear anymore. I can go out all night and wake up with perfect lips in the morning still! Go buy some now!!
Jaime N.
Bullhead City, AZ
Pigmented and creamy, but are highly transferable. You have to re-apply as they have no staying power. If you likev traditional lipstick than these are a good choice.
Stephanie C.
I wanted to try out a variety of the Tarte lipsticks but I know I can't finish my just one tube of lipstick. wonderful pigmentation but of course it is a creamy matte so it doesn't dry completely but it doesn't vacuum up the life out of your lips. Be careful while eating you may require a touch up afterwards.
Whitney S.
Tampa, FL
Nice variety of colors if you're unsure of what lipstick suits you. Each one is very wearable and has a matte finish, but it doesn't completely dry like other matte lipsticks. If you rub your lips together you can still feel the product on. Would probably have to reapply after eating or drinking, which is why I gave it 4 stars. This is great if you're getting into lipsticks!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?