BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...2 Answers
Angelica V.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
I really liked this when I saw it on display in Ulta but once I started trying them on... some colors are patchy but others are Amazing. I love how they feel on my lips. They look to be a matte finish but they feel buttery. I just got these 3 days ago and I am still not 100% sure if I want to keep them or return them because some of them are really patchy...
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
I wanted to try out a variety of the Tarte lipsticks but I know I can't finish my just one tube of lipstick. wonderful pigmentation but of course it is a creamy matte so it doesn't dry completely but it doesn't vacuum up the life out of your lips. Be careful while eating you may require a touch up afterwards.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
I love this liquid lippies I have 8 to wear and they apply really smooth on the lips and leave the lips soft afterwards these are very effective and they do not smudge after they dry on the lips they aren't that expensive specially for what you are getting !! Go try this !!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
I recently purchased this lip paint set from Ulta for $42. There are a total of 8 lip paints in a deluxe size. The size is perfect to fit in your makeup bag or pocket. And to be honest, how many people actually go through an entire full size liquid lipstick unless they only have a couple to choose from? This set can be gifted as a whole and has a nice place on the back of the packaging to write who it's to/from. You can also break up the set as each set of four is packaged separately, or just gift certain colors. The set has a nice assortment of colors from brown to deep berry to red. These lip paints are matte, but I've found they take at least 20 minutes to dry completely. They are not transfer resistant and wear off pretty quickly when eating or drinking. However, they are very creamy when you apply them and comfortable to wear. If you are looking for long-wearing liquid lipsticks, I would not recommend these. I love them though!
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
The colors were beautiful but they did live up to what they advertised they lippies were not matte because they smeared and had to constantly reapply
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
I love these, the price is amazing and the feeling of the lip paints are soooo great!!! I got it from my boyfriend and im so glad I get a lot of shades to try!!
Mivette G.
Mivette G.
Milford, CT
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
This works very well for me it matte dries nicely.But it takes a while for it to dry so it tends to get messy but other then that it's works well the brush to apply the lip paint is very funny to use and it's diffently not expensive compared to anyother high brand liquid matte lipsticks.
Majara M.
Majara M.
Puyallup , WA
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
I love these lip paints they're very creamy and highly pigmented the color really shows up and you don't have to coat it layer after layer it's quite affordable considering how long it lasts and I would definitely recommend to others
S H.
S H.
Stockton-on-Tees, ['', '', 'England']
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
This is an amazing set if you want to give this product a try, before deciding on colours and buying a full size.
I've tried all of these several times and there's a decent amount of product in each one to be able to use for a while.
I've deducted a star as unfortunately I have very pigmented lips with tanned skin and a couple of the shades were a bit too light and worn alone would wash me out (over a lip liner though, they are fantastic)
The formula is comfortable, the pigmentation is brilliant and the colour range is wide.
I would recommend these if you are in an area where Tarte is not easily available and you would like to try these out before committing to a full size in just one colour.
Erin L.
Erin L.
glasgow
Review for: Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
This lip product is soft and creamy with so much colour and lasts all night without touch ups
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?