BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...2 Answers
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Clarion, PA
I haven't tried out all of the shades yet from this set, but the ones I have tried have been so nice. They dry down nice, but they aren't too drying. The color does however come out darker then what you expect.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
This product was okay. It goes on very smooth and dries quickly. It does not last to long in my opinion though. And if you do not keep reapplying it then it dries up. It felt nasty and looked awful to be honest.
Tammy H.
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
I love the Tarteist Lip Paints! This kit has a great selection of nude shades plus some reds, so there is shade for any look. The formula is amazing, matte but too drying and it lasts all day!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hanceville, AL
Best lipsticks ever! Seriously it is the only lipstick I will wear anymore. I can go out all night and wake up with perfect lips in the morning still! Go buy some now!!
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
bullhead city , AZ
Pigmented and creamy, but are highly transferable. You have to re-apply as they have no staying power. If you likev traditional lipstick than these are a good choice.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Emporium, PA
I don't have the deluxe edition but I've got a few colors. I started getting them in my ipsy bag. The pigments are great and it's a smooth formula.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Lockport, NY
The colors are so vivid and beautiful. They are matte so they can be a little drying but not more than other matte lip paints. Totally worth the splurge.
Jasmyn B.
Jasmyn B.
Phoenix, AZ
These go on smooth and last long. The only thing I noticed was the color gets a little darker after it's on for a while. The value is ok.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Wallingford , CT
I love mini lippies like this, it gives you the chance to sample multiple colors, but you get enough of each color for several uses
Gabby ortega a.
Gabby ortega a.
Very pigmented, love the colors. Some colors I had to reply more than others. But other than that I can't complain!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?