BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...3 Answers
EJ G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Well I do wish this set was available in all nude colors, but I bought it anyways and decided I was going to be bold for once and wear the red one! I had a sweet 16 party to go to and was going to wear this black dress. The red color just made the black dress pop! Well the red smeared a lot for me! Never completely dried so ya let's just say after eating I had to do major clean up lol! Even had a pinkish spot above my chin area where the color got. Now the formula of these do feel so light and soft on the lips, but for the price these should have been so much better! I didn't bother trying the other colors because it's going back to Ulta. I would probably try just a nude color but with the dark colors, keep some concealer close by for cleanup! I wish these would stay put since I really do like the formula. I do love the size and variety that is included, but not worth the smearing for me! I may trying buying just a nude one if I can get one on sale! If anyone has a recommendation for something similar that stays on please do tell me :) I
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
I love the Tarteist Lip Paints! This kit has a great selection of nude shades plus some reds, so there is shade for any look. The formula is amazing, matte but too drying and it lasts all day!
Susana L.
California
Bought this kit during Christmas . I like the variety and the lipsticks are very soft when you apply to the lips . They come in very small containers but it's okay because you have a variety of different colors . One thing I don't like is that the lipstick easily smudge
Nicole D.
Cedar Lake, IN
When they say creamy they MEAN creamy. The lip paints are some of the lightest weight lip colors I have ever seen. It feels like nothing is one your lips and the color pay off is wonderful. They are long lasting, never drying, and have a wonderful minty scent!
Pamela R.
Austin, TX
I love this liquid lippies I have 8 to wear and they apply really smooth on the lips and leave the lips soft afterwards these are very effective and they do not smudge after they dry on the lips they aren't that expensive specially for what you are getting !! Go try this !!
Cassie C.
I recently purchased this lip paint set from Ulta for $42. There are a total of 8 lip paints in a deluxe size. The size is perfect to fit in your makeup bag or pocket. And to be honest, how many people actually go through an entire full size liquid lipstick unless they only have a couple to choose from? This set can be gifted as a whole and has a nice place on the back of the packaging to write who it's to/from. You can also break up the set as each set of four is packaged separately, or just gift certain colors. The set has a nice assortment of colors from brown to deep berry to red. These lip paints are matte, but I've found they take at least 20 minutes to dry completely. They are not transfer resistant and wear off pretty quickly when eating or drinking. However, they are very creamy when you apply them and comfortable to wear. If you are looking for long-wearing liquid lipsticks, I would not recommend these. I love them though!
Mivette G.
Milford, CT
This works very well for me it matte dries nicely.But it takes a while for it to dry so it tends to get messy but other then that it's works well the brush to apply the lip paint is very funny to use and it's diffently not expensive compared to anyother high brand liquid matte lipsticks.
Janesse J.
Beaumont, CA
Love Love Love this stays on all day and doesn't rub off on anything or anyone. Have been waiting on something like this for a long time. Why spend all your money on the celebrity name brand when this does the same thing just more affordable.....
Afia R.
The packaging looks great and love how there are separate gift able boxes inside. It is a good value as you get to try so many shades at a time. The shades are amazing and diverse. The lip paint does transfer when you eat or drink.
Sofie U.
Vashon, WA
If you haven’t tried these yet I don’t know what you’re doing with your life. They go on smoothly dry almost matte but aren’t drying in your lips and the color stays on literally all day with no transfer. What else could you want?!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?