BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
  • "i really enjoy this set.has a lot of very nice colors! my favorite is the red one! these are very creamy, my lips don't feel dry or irritated with the formula. although they are not smudge proof so be very careful with your clothes. . . over all a very nice set" in 16 reviews
Natasha W.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
The perfect gift for someone who loves nude and mauve lippies ! It comes as a set of 8 that actually breaks up into four which is perfect for a cute little stocking stuffer . The colors are very pigmented and creamy . Some do not dry down all the way matte but they are worth it .
Jessica S.
Russellville
Bought off the Tarte website during a great sale! Loved all of these! The color does tend to be darker than what is indicated from the outside. These don't seem to make my teeth look yellow like others, either. I had gotten a sample and just loved the matte look and great formula of these. Very little transfer, too, for what they are. Will definitely buy more!
Katie B.
These are so good. Birthday suit is my all time favorite nude lip out of every color and every brand. This color however give you that inner ring around the lips. (Butt hole lips) This color and formula is so pretty and comfortable I'd deal with it though. It was s good deal for the price and all the colors are pretty.
Susann V.
I was really excited to get my hands on these. I didn't pay full price for them because I got it on sale and with a code. Anyhow. They're great gifts. I did find however, the dark shade Soul I think was a little patchy and streaky. I wish it dried down a little more though. For me they were ok. The wear time wasn't that great either.
Megan H.
I received this Tart Limitless Lippies deluxe Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in my March Ipsy bag. It is nice sized sample and really cute. It applies nicely but I would recommend wearing a lip balm underneath because it does leaves your lips a little dry. All in all though, it's very nice and a pretty color.
Deborah R.
Flanders
I own these lipsticks they are amazing. They are creamy and longer lasting than a regular Lipstick or lipgloss I love them. They were a very good value because Tarte offered them on a sale and they were with it. Tarte offers specials that you can purchase their products at 15% to 20% off too.
Shina B.
Got this lip set as a gift and I'm loving it so far. I love that it comes in 8 small sample size that I can throw in my purse or wristlet on the go. The lip colors are nice and pigmented, and they are about a shade two darker on my lips when it dries. It has a minty like smell which I like and it doesn't have a taste. It will transfer when you eat or drink so have your lippies ready for repplying.
Lauren H.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the way there feel on my lips and the color selection but they don't stay on for very long. The name "lip paint" makes me feel like it's a long wearing product so I was a little disappointed that I had to keep applying it through out the day but it wouldn't get cakey or less intense
Lizeth Z.
Boulder, CO
All of the Colors are super pigmented. They are not so drying on the lips. All the colors in this collection complement every skin-tone. Which is great because theirs many lip products make you look washed out. I would recommend this to others just for the simple fact that a compliments every skin tone and because they're not so dry
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
I'm LOVING these lil lippies!!! I recently received a sample matte gloss from them in one of my subscription boxes and loved it so I bought these...ladies-these will last you forever and look so good on. They don't smell weird and leave lips feeling soft and nice. 2thumbs up for sure!