BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...2 Answers
Sarah H.
Washington, IN
There were a few negatives. First, the formula is very thick and the color was separated a little bit in the bottle. Had to 'stir' it. Also colors are much darker than they appear in the bottle. The positives are that it spreads easily, a little goes a long way and extremely long lasting. Does not dry out my lips. Color stays vibrant even after eating and drinking. Will have to use makeup cleanser to remove.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love tarte lip paint it's very pigmented and there is multiple shades the packaging is cute and makes traveling easy... it does transfer and make sure you moisturize your lips before and after because it can dry out your lips! tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
Anna G.
North Carolina
I like these! They are fairly pigmented and last a LONG time. It feels a lil weird when they dry down- maybe a little too dry for me. I love the very neutral tones in the set and the very out there ones but there are soooo many of the same mauve that I never use. The cherry red was my fave! I wore it to prom (see pic). I think this set is discontinued but if not, buy it!
Stephanie C.
I wanted to try out a variety of the Tarte lipsticks but I know I can't finish my just one tube of lipstick. wonderful pigmentation but of course it is a creamy matte so it doesn't dry completely but it doesn't vacuum up the life out of your lips. Be careful while eating you may require a touch up afterwards.
Alma D.
I recently got this set as a gift. I'm not one to try different lip color, I always stick with chap stick, lip gloss or a soft color. But I love how all these colors go with my skin tone. So happy with this.
marie A.
i really enjoy this set.has a lot of very nice colors! my favorite is the red one! these are very creamy, my lips don't feel dry or irritated with the formula. although they are not smudge proof so be very careful with your clothes. . . over all a very nice set
Lauren H.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the way there feel on my lips and the color selection but they don't stay on for very long. The name "lip paint" makes me feel like it's a long wearing product so I was a little disappointed that I had to keep applying it through out the day but it wouldn't get cakey or less intense
Shina B.
Got this lip set as a gift and I'm loving it so far. I love that it comes in 8 small sample size that I can throw in my purse or wristlet on the go. The lip colors are nice and pigmented, and they are about a shade two darker on my lips when it dries. It has a minty like smell which I like and it doesn't have a taste. It will transfer when you eat or drink so have your lippies ready for repplying.
Shannen G.
These lip colors are so versatile. I love the range of nude colors. The pros are that they are super creamy and pigmented. The con is that they can be a little bit dry and they do transfer a little bit but only when they are still drying on your lips. They are kiss proof otherwise.
EJ G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Well I do wish this set was available in all nude colors, but I bought it anyways and decided I was going to be bold for once and wear the red one! I had a sweet 16 party to go to and was going to wear this black dress. The red color just made the black dress pop! Well the red smeared a lot for me! Never completely dried so ya let's just say after eating I had to do major clean up lol! Even had a pinkish spot above my chin area where the color got. Now the formula of these do feel so light and soft on the lips, but for the price these should have been so much better! I didn't bother trying the other colors because it's going back to Ulta. I would probably try just a nude color but with the dark colors, keep some concealer close by for cleanup! I wish these would stay put since I really do like the formula. I do love the size and variety that is included, but not worth the smearing for me! I may trying buying just a nude one if I can get one on sale! If anyone has a recommendation for something similar that stays on please do tell me :) I
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?