BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...2 Answers
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the way there feel on my lips and the color selection but they don't stay on for very long. The name "lip paint" makes me feel like it's a long wearing product so I was a little disappointed that I had to keep applying it through out the day but it wouldn't get cakey or less intense
Katie F.
Katie F.
Glen Allen, VA
I love these! They are long lasting like a liquid lipstick but not as drying. Easily blendable over a liner and looks great with a Tarteist lip gloss over top. I would buy these in a variety of colors but I wish there were more to choose from
Shannen G.
Shannen G.
These lip colors are so versatile. I love the range of nude colors. The pros are that they are super creamy and pigmented. The con is that they can be a little bit dry and they do transfer a little bit but only when they are still drying on your lips. They are kiss proof otherwise.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Love every color and consistency. This is perfect for yourself and would be an amazing gift. Small purse sizes or good enough sample sizes to fall in love with different colors. Pretty packaging and will be purchasing again.
Janesse J.
Janesse J.
Beaumont, CA
Love Love Love this stays on all day and doesn't rub off on anything or anyone. Have been waiting on something like this for a long time. Why spend all your money on the celebrity name brand when this does the same thing just more affordable.....
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Glendale
I am a lip junkie and every year when Tarte comes out with their sets I just got to have them.  Their matter lip paint are pretty comfortable on the lips and having the deluxe sizes to throw in my purse are a big plus!  It's also good for testing on what color looks good on you.
Afia R.
Afia R.
The packaging looks great and love how there are separate gift able boxes inside. It is a good value as you get to try so many shades at a time. The shades are amazing and diverse. The lip paint does transfer when you eat or drink.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I LOOOOOOVE THESE!!!! Seriously, the formula is incredible! It's not too dry and not too wet and the color lasts all day! I use these babies regularly! And will definitely be purchasing again! Must have!
Susana L.
Susana L.
California
Bought this kit during Christmas . I like the variety and the lipsticks are very soft when you apply to the lips . They come in very small containers but it's okay because you have a variety of different colors . One thing I don't like is that the lipstick easily smudge
Sara L.
Sara L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have this gift set and it's perfect for stocking stuffers or for yourself. A few pinky nude shades, some brown, and red. Personally, I didn't like the application of the brown shades. But other than that, great gift.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?