BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...2 Answers
Lizeth Z.
Boulder, CO
All of the Colors are super pigmented. They are not so drying on the lips. All the colors in this collection complement every skin-tone. Which is great because theirs many lip products make you look washed out. I would recommend this to others just for the simple fact that a compliments every skin tone and because they're not so dry
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
I'm LOVING these lil lippies!!! I recently received a sample matte gloss from them in one of my subscription boxes and loved it so I bought these...ladies-these will last you forever and look so good on. They don't smell weird and leave lips feeling soft and nice. 2thumbs up for sure!
Nadine M.
Springfield
I was attracted to this set due to the variety of colors.  However, I was soon disappointed.  A lot of the colors oxidize on my lips and are very drying.  I am normally a huge tarte fan but these really missed the mark.  Stick to their creamy lipsticks.
Nicole D.
Cedar Lake, IN
When they say creamy they MEAN creamy. The lip paints are some of the lightest weight lip colors I have ever seen. It feels like nothing is one your lips and the color pay off is wonderful. They are long lasting, never drying, and have a wonderful minty scent!
Katie F.
Glen Allen, VA
I love these! They are long lasting like a liquid lipstick but not as drying. Easily blendable over a liner and looks great with a Tarteist lip gloss over top. I would buy these in a variety of colors but I wish there were more to choose from
Sofie U.
Bellingham
If you haven’t tried these yet I don’t know what you’re doing with your life. They go on smoothly dry almost matte but aren’t drying in your lips and the color stays on literally all day with no transfer. What else could you want?!
Litsy F.
I definitely adore this lipsticks
They’re very pigmented... super easy to apply ... super creamy ...it doesn’t crack on your lips and stay all they long
Kristin D.
Glendale
I am a lip junkie and every year when Tarte comes out with their sets I just got to have them.  Their matter lip paint are pretty comfortable on the lips and having the deluxe sizes to throw in my purse are a big plus!  It's also good for testing on what color looks good on you.
Ashley G.
I LOOOOOOVE THESE!!!! Seriously, the formula is incredible! It's not too dry and not too wet and the color lasts all day! I use these babies regularly! And will definitely be purchasing again! Must have!
Brittany M.
Hanceville , AL
Best lipsticks ever! Seriously it is the only lipstick I will wear anymore. I can go out all night and wake up with perfect lips in the morning still! Go buy some now!!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?