BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Russellville
Bought off the Tarte website during a great sale! Loved all of these! The color does tend to be darker than what is indicated from the outside. These don't seem to make my teeth look yellow like others, either. I had gotten a sample and just loved the matte look and great formula of these. Very little transfer, too, for what they are. Will definitely buy more!
Katie B.
Katie B.
These are so good. Birthday suit is my all time favorite nude lip out of every color and every brand. This color however give you that inner ring around the lips. (Butt hole lips) This color and formula is so pretty and comfortable I'd deal with it though. It was s good deal for the price and all the colors are pretty.
Megan H.
Megan H.
I received this Tart Limitless Lippies deluxe Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in my March Ipsy bag. It is nice sized sample and really cute. It applies nicely but I would recommend wearing a lip balm underneath because it does leaves your lips a little dry. All in all though, it's very nice and a pretty color.
Deborah R.
Deborah R.
Flanders
I own these lipsticks they are amazing. They are creamy and longer lasting than a regular Lipstick or lipgloss I love them. They were a very good value because Tarte offered them on a sale and they were with it. Tarte offers specials that you can purchase their products at 15% to 20% off too.
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love tarte lip paint it's very pigmented and there is multiple shades the packaging is cute and makes traveling easy... it does transfer and make sure you moisturize your lips before and after because it can dry out your lips! tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
Tammy Z.
Tammy Z.
Erie, PA
I'm LOVING these lil lippies!!! I recently received a sample matte gloss from them in one of my subscription boxes and loved it so I bought these...ladies-these will last you forever and look so good on. They don't smell weird and leave lips feeling soft and nice. 2thumbs up for sure!
Lizeth Z.
Lizeth Z.
Boulder, CO
All of the Colors are super pigmented. They are not so drying on the lips. All the colors in this collection complement every skin-tone. Which is great because theirs many lip products make you look washed out. I would recommend this to others just for the simple fact that a compliments every skin tone and because they're not so dry
marie A.
marie A.
i really enjoy this set.has a lot of very nice colors! my favorite is the red one! these are very creamy, my lips don't feel dry or irritated with the formula. although they are not smudge proof so be very careful with your clothes. . . over all a very nice set
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cedar Lake, IN
When they say creamy they MEAN creamy. The lip paints are some of the lightest weight lip colors I have ever seen. It feels like nothing is one your lips and the color pay off is wonderful. They are long lasting, never drying, and have a wonderful minty scent!
Shina B.
Shina B.
Got this lip set as a gift and I'm loving it so far. I love that it comes in 8 small sample size that I can throw in my purse or wristlet on the go. The lip colors are nice and pigmented, and they are about a shade two darker on my lips when it dries. It has a minty like smell which I like and it doesn't have a taste. It will transfer when you eat or drink so have your lippies ready for repplying.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?