BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...3 Answers
Linda L.
Round Rock, TX
I like how these minis are packaged. You can gift these separately in 2 groups of 4 or all 8. The applicator is not the standard doe foot but a rounded stick. These lip paints have a mousse texture and wear really comfortably. I really like the range of colors that come in this set but the shade Soul is kind of patchy. Don't get these Cream formula mixed up with the quick dry formula. Another thing I don't like is how they don't dry down matte but because of that issue, I would just shoot for their quick dry lip paints.
Sarah H.
Washington, IN
There were a few negatives. First, the formula is very thick and the color was separated a little bit in the bottle. Had to 'stir' it. Also colors are much darker than they appear in the bottle. The positives are that it spreads easily, a little goes a long way and extremely long lasting. Does not dry out my lips. Color stays vibrant even after eating and drinking. Will have to use makeup cleanser to remove.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love tarte lip paint it's very pigmented and there is multiple shades the packaging is cute and makes traveling easy... it does transfer and make sure you moisturize your lips before and after because it can dry out your lips! tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I really liked this when I saw it on display in Ulta but once I started trying them on... some colors are patchy but others are Amazing. I love how they feel on my lips. They look to be a matte finish but they feel buttery. I just got these 3 days ago and I am still not 100% sure if I want to keep them or return them because some of them are really patchy...
Anna G.
North Carolina
I like these! They are fairly pigmented and last a LONG time. It feels a lil weird when they dry down- maybe a little too dry for me. I love the very neutral tones in the set and the very out there ones but there are soooo many of the same mauve that I never use. The cherry red was my fave! I wore it to prom (see pic). I think this set is discontinued but if not, buy it!
Isabel ❤.
Love it! I got this last year for Christmas I kept one and gave the other to my sister. I love more nude colors and she likes the deep red and dark colored lipsticks so it was pretty perfect ! They are the mini size but there's a lot so u can try the colors and see which one you like best without committing to a full size one which who really finishes one? The lipsticks themselves are really awsome they don't feel matte they feel very smooth and go on super pigmented.
Majara M.
Puyallup , WA
I love these lip paints they're very creamy and highly pigmented the color really shows up and you don't have to coat it layer after layer it's quite affordable considering how long it lasts and I would definitely recommend to others
Alma D.
I recently got this set as a gift. I'm not one to try different lip color, I always stick with chap stick, lip gloss or a soft color. But I love how all these colors go with my skin tone. So happy with this.
Natasha W.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
The perfect gift for someone who loves nude and mauve lippies ! It comes as a set of 8 that actually breaks up into four which is perfect for a cute little stocking stuffer . The colors are very pigmented and creamy . Some do not dry down all the way matte but they are worth it .
Jessica S.
Russellville
Bought off the Tarte website during a great sale! Loved all of these! The color does tend to be darker than what is indicated from the outside. These don't seem to make my teeth look yellow like others, either. I had gotten a sample and just loved the matte look and great formula of these. Very little transfer, too, for what they are. Will definitely buy more!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?