BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...2 Answers
Katie D.
Fontana, CA
I recently had purchased this set that was on sale for 22$ and I gotta say I love this lip set. Ive always been a fan of tartes creamy matte lip paint so when I recieved this I was not Dissapointed.

CONS:

●Comes in variety of colors. They do come very small its more of a sample set but the good thing about it is you would know which one you love and which ones you dont so you can buy the bigger portion.

●Applys really smoothly and feels very light.

PROS:

●They Come in Small Portions.

●The SOUL lipstick is the only one when you apply on looks patchy.

Whitney S.
Tampa, FL
Nice variety of colors if you're unsure of what lipstick suits you. Each one is very wearable and has a matte finish, but it doesn't completely dry like other matte lipsticks. If you rub your lips together you can still feel the product on. Would probably have to reapply after eating or drinking, which is why I gave it 4 stars. This is great if you're getting into lipsticks!
Natasha W.
Royal Palm Beach , FL
The perfect gift for someone who loves nude and mauve lippies ! It comes as a set of 8 that actually breaks up into four which is perfect for a cute little stocking stuffer . The colors are very pigmented and creamy . Some do not dry down all the way matte but they are worth it .
Jodi D.
Alton
This set is amazing! Dries quickly, but keeps lips moisturize. Isn't sticky. A great array of beautiful shades. Love these lipsticks and this product.
Isabel ❤.
Love it! I got this last year for Christmas I kept one and gave the other to my sister. I love more nude colors and she likes the deep red and dark colored lipsticks so it was pretty perfect ! They are the mini size but there's a lot so u can try the colors and see which one you like best without committing to a full size one which who really finishes one? The lipsticks themselves are really awsome they don't feel matte they feel very smooth and go on super pigmented.
Jessica S.
Russellville
Bought off the Tarte website during a great sale! Loved all of these! The color does tend to be darker than what is indicated from the outside. These don't seem to make my teeth look yellow like others, either. I had gotten a sample and just loved the matte look and great formula of these. Very little transfer, too, for what they are. Will definitely buy more!
Katie B.
These are so good. Birthday suit is my all time favorite nude lip out of every color and every brand. This color however give you that inner ring around the lips. (Butt hole lips) This color and formula is so pretty and comfortable I'd deal with it though. It was s good deal for the price and all the colors are pretty.
Megan H.
I received this Tart Limitless Lippies deluxe Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in my March Ipsy bag. It is nice sized sample and really cute. It applies nicely but I would recommend wearing a lip balm underneath because it does leaves your lips a little dry. All in all though, it's very nice and a pretty color.
Deborah R.
Flanders
I own these lipsticks they are amazing. They are creamy and longer lasting than a regular Lipstick or lipgloss I love them. They were a very good value because Tarte offered them on a sale and they were with it. Tarte offers specials that you can purchase their products at 15% to 20% off too.
Lizeth Z.
Boulder, CO
All of the Colors are super pigmented. They are not so drying on the lips. All the colors in this collection complement every skin-tone. Which is great because theirs many lip products make you look washed out. I would recommend this to others just for the simple fact that a compliments every skin tone and because they're not so dry
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?