BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...2 Answers
EJ G.
EJ G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Well I do wish this set was available in all nude colors, but I bought it anyways and decided I was going to be bold for once and wear the red one! I had a sweet 16 party to go to and was going to wear this black dress. The red color just made the black dress pop! Well the red smeared a lot for me! Never completely dried so ya let's just say after eating I had to do major clean up lol! Even had a pinkish spot above my chin area where the color got. Now the formula of these do feel so light and soft on the lips, but for the price these should have been so much better! I didn't bother trying the other colors because it's going back to Ulta. I would probably try just a nude color but with the dark colors, keep some concealer close by for cleanup! I wish these would stay put since I really do like the formula. I do love the size and variety that is included, but not worth the smearing for me! I may trying buying just a nude one if I can get one on sale! If anyone has a recommendation for something similar that stays on please do tell me :) I
Katie D.
Katie D.
Fontana, CA
I recently had purchased this set that was on sale for 22$ and I gotta say I love this lip set. Ive always been a fan of tartes creamy matte lip paint so when I recieved this I was not Dissapointed.

CONS:

●Comes in variety of colors. They do come very small its more of a sample set but the good thing about it is you would know which one you love and which ones you dont so you can buy the bigger portion.

●Applys really smoothly and feels very light.

PROS:

●They Come in Small Portions.

●The SOUL lipstick is the only one when you apply on looks patchy.

Linda L.
Linda L.
Round Rock, TX
I like how these minis are packaged. You can gift these separately in 2 groups of 4 or all 8. The applicator is not the standard doe foot but a rounded stick. These lip paints have a mousse texture and wear really comfortably. I really like the range of colors that come in this set but the shade Soul is kind of patchy. Don't get these Cream formula mixed up with the quick dry formula. Another thing I don't like is how they don't dry down matte but because of that issue, I would just shoot for their quick dry lip paints.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Tampa, FL
Nice variety of colors if you're unsure of what lipstick suits you. Each one is very wearable and has a matte finish, but it doesn't completely dry like other matte lipsticks. If you rub your lips together you can still feel the product on. Would probably have to reapply after eating or drinking, which is why I gave it 4 stars. This is great if you're getting into lipsticks!
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Royal Palm Beach , FL
The perfect gift for someone who loves nude and mauve lippies ! It comes as a set of 8 that actually breaks up into four which is perfect for a cute little stocking stuffer . The colors are very pigmented and creamy . Some do not dry down all the way matte but they are worth it .
Alma D.
Alma D.
I recently got this set as a gift. I'm not one to try different lip color, I always stick with chap stick, lip gloss or a soft color. But I love how all these colors go with my skin tone. So happy with this.
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Alton
This set is amazing! Dries quickly, but keeps lips moisturize. Isn't sticky. A great array of beautiful shades. Love these lipsticks and this product.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Washington, IN
There were a few negatives. First, the formula is very thick and the color was separated a little bit in the bottle. Had to 'stir' it. Also colors are much darker than they appear in the bottle. The positives are that it spreads easily, a little goes a long way and extremely long lasting. Does not dry out my lips. Color stays vibrant even after eating and drinking. Will have to use makeup cleanser to remove.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Love it! I got this last year for Christmas I kept one and gave the other to my sister. I love more nude colors and she likes the deep red and dark colored lipsticks so it was pretty perfect ! They are the mini size but there's a lot so u can try the colors and see which one you like best without committing to a full size one which who really finishes one? The lipsticks themselves are really awsome they don't feel matte they feel very smooth and go on super pigmented.
Anna G.
Anna G.
North Carolina
I like these! They are fairly pigmented and last a LONG time. It feels a lil weird when they dry down- maybe a little too dry for me. I love the very neutral tones in the set and the very out there ones but there are soooo many of the same mauve that I never use. The cherry red was my fave! I wore it to prom (see pic). I think this set is discontinued but if not, buy it!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?