BY TARTE

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...3 Answers
Emily J.
I love this gift set! Not only does it come with a variety of colors, it isn't too expensive for the amount of product your getting:)
To begin, I have used these before and I loved them, so when I tried them again I still did! The formula is creamy and the application is extremely easy.
My only complaint is that this object clumps up around the corner of the mouth which looks like you have food in the corner of you mouth still:)
However, I still recommend this product because it is in fact good!
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
Received this as a gift so I am not sure how much it cost.I love the consistency of the lip gloss and it’s buildable without making you look crazy.the packaging is simple but cute and I love the different shades it Came with even though they didn’t all work for my but this was such a great gift
Sam D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all of the colors in this set, but do wish there was more of a variety of colors. The lip paint lasted for a few hours, even after drinking. It was better than I expected. And it makes a great gift!
Nadine M.
Springfield
I was attracted to this set due to the variety of colors.  However, I was soon disappointed.  A lot of the colors oxidize on my lips and are very drying.  I am normally a huge tarte fan but these really missed the mark.  Stick to their creamy lipsticks.
Kerri B.
Wichita
AHHH! I adore this set! Every color in here is great and there are similar colors in the matte and glossy products. Since I bought this, I don't think I have used any other lippies. Great size for a clutch or for keeping in your car or desk at work. Highly recommend!
Katie F.
Glen Allen, VA
I love these! They are long lasting like a liquid lipstick but not as drying. Easily blendable over a liner and looks great with a Tarteist lip gloss over top. I would buy these in a variety of colors but I wish there were more to choose from
Litsy F.
I definitely adore this lipsticks
They’re very pigmented... super easy to apply ... super creamy ...it doesn’t crack on your lips and stay all they long
Beth S.
Perfect combination of matte and glossy lip products. The matte lip paint lasts forever and the gloss has the most amazing colors. For the price you get almost any colors you might want.
Can A.
I love these lip colors. Absolutely not drying for a matte color. Colors look darker on your lips but luckily you have many to choose from. This is well worth the cost.
Katie D.
Fontana, CA
I recently had purchased this set that was on sale for 22$ and I gotta say I love this lip set. Ive always been a fan of tartes creamy matte lip paint so when I recieved this I was not Dissapointed.

CONS:

●Comes in variety of colors. They do come very small its more of a sample set but the good thing about it is you would know which one you love and which ones you dont so you can buy the bigger portion.

●Applys really smoothly and feels very light.

PROS:

●They Come in Small Portions.

●The SOUL lipstick is the only one when you apply on looks patchy.

Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?