tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set

Tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

how are these pigments on women of color?
Start your review of tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set!
Product Highlights
...my favorite is the red one! these are very creamy, my lips don't feel dry or irritated with the formula. although they are not smudge proof so be very careful with your clothes. . . over all a very nice setin 18 reviews
a year agoHouston , TX
OK straight up I don’t like any of them. They made my lips very dry sticky and I looked like I was wearing thin layers of Halloween face paint. You know the face paint stuff that you get in the dollar bin during Halloween, it had the consistency of that in my opinion. If I was 16 years old with very plush smooth perfect lips again then I might have adored this product , but at my age it just didn’t fit my style or my look. I much prefer the angel dust mini lip kit from tattoo junkie that you can get 12 bucks at Ulta. Here is what the forest to say on their website about this lip kit from tarte; What it is: A quick-dry, full-coverage, transfer-proof liquid lipstick. What it does: Create full-coverage, opaque lip looks with this lightweight, liquid-to-matte lip paint. It dries down instantly so that color does not transfer, and the comfort flex formula means it moves with your lips without drying out, cracking, or feathering. With the easy applicator wand, you can line and shade lips with high-impact, opaque matte color in a wide array of nude and bold shades—powered by concentrated mineral pigments for all-day vibrancy and comfortable wear. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Phthalates What else you need to know: This product is vegan friendly, dermatologist tested, and is long-wearing. How to Use Suggested Usage: -Use a lip scrub to prep and condition lips prior to each application. -Use the lip paint’s precision brush wand to trace on the long-wearing, matte color. -First, use the felt tip to contour lips by tracing along the upper and lower lip line. -Then, shade inside the lip line using the flat applicator surface. -The quick dry formula will set in seconds and adhere to lips all day.
2 years ago
I love this gift set! Not only does it come with a variety of colors, it isn't too expensive for the amount of product your getting:) To begin, I have used these before and I loved them, so when I tried them again I still did! The formula is creamy and the application is extremely easy. My only complaint is that this object clumps up around the corner of the mouth which looks like you have food in the corner of you mouth still:) However, I still recommend this product because it is in fact good!
2 years agoWichita
AHHH! I adore this set! Every color in here is great and there are similar colors in the matte and glossy products. Since I bought this, I don't think I have used any other lippies. Great size for a clutch or for keeping in your car or desk at work. Highly recommend!
4 months ago
tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set uploaded by Chandlyr B.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
I absolutely LOVE Tarte, so of course I bought this set and the colors are gorgeous! They are so creamy and light. It feels like I’m not even wearing lipstick. 10/10 recommend💗
3 years agoFontana, CA
tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set uploaded by Katie D.
I recently had purchased this set that was on sale for 22$ and I gotta say I love this lip set. Ive always been a fan of tartes creamy matte lip paint so when I recieved this I was not Dissapointed. CONS: ●Comes in variety of colors. They do come very small its more of a sample set but the good thing about it is you would know which one you love and which ones you dont so you can buy the bigger portion. ●Applys really smoothly and feels very light. PROS: ●They Come in Small Portions. ●The SOUL lipstick is the only one when you apply on looks patchy.
a year ago
I purchased these thinking I was going to get a lot of pretty colors to try and that they were going to do what the site said they were going to do. It looked like a good deal online. They felt very light on the lips which was nice. However, the cons outweighed the pros. Some colors appeared very streaky on the lips and once applied, these lip paints were definitely not transfer proof. Any touch to the lip area would smear them and transfer. They have to be kept an eye on if worn throughout the day.
2 years agoGoldthwaite , TX
tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set uploaded by Alysha L.
I love tarte lip paint it's very pigmented and there is multiple shades the packaging is cute and makes traveling easy... it does transfer and make sure you moisturize your lips before and after because it can dry out your lips! tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set
3 years agoChicago , IL
I really liked this when I saw it on display in Ulta but once I started trying them on... some colors are patchy but others are Amazing. I love how they feel on my lips. They look to be a matte finish but they feel buttery. I just got these 3 days ago and I am still not 100% sure if I want to keep them or return them because some of them are really patchy...
2 years agoNorth Carolina
tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set uploaded by Anna G.
I like these! They are fairly pigmented and last a LONG time. It feels a lil weird when they dry down- maybe a little too dry for me. I love the very neutral tones in the set and the very out there ones but there are soooo many of the same mauve that I never use. The cherry red was my fave! I wore it to prom (see pic). I think this set is discontinued but if not, buy it!
3 years agoTacoma, WA
tarte Limitless Lippies deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Set uploaded by Majara M.
I love these lip paints they're very creamy and highly pigmented the color really shows up and you don't have to coat it layer after layer it's quite affordable considering how long it lasts and I would definitely recommend to others