BY TARTE #38 in Lip Gloss

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel
  • "I love this product I need to get more if I can find it anywhere. It's long lasting and yes I love I did meet my expectations and easy to apply" in 25 reviews
  • "Omg! This!!! This is amazing! I love the name, the packaging, just everything! But mostly I love how this made my lips lol so shiny shimmery, belonged out abd gorgeous!" in 20 reviews
Asifa A.
Woodstock , ON
I HATED IT. The formula is garbage it’s really sticky and smells weird. I got it from the Sephora favourites box and I don’t recommend to anyone.
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I will start by saying that I bought this from ULTA since it's an ulta exclusive. I got it because I heard amazing reviews from everybody so this might be specific for me. I got it when I was a little lighter than I am now and it I could not find a color that matched me well. I also thought it was very thick and creased. Had to return :/
Debbie C.
I absolutely hated this one I did not like it it’s very thin it’s hard to show up over for a topcoat It really isn’t that great at all
Rachel S.
Dartford , Kent
Lovely colour however I wasn't 100% sold on this lip gloss but that's just me I would recommend to other people as it is a creamy gloss
Brittnie V.
I'm not a big fan of this liquid lip. To me it was to sticky when applied and it made my lips feel numb. I love all of Tarte's other products though. This just wasn't for me.
Sarah S.
Valrico, FL
Okay for on it's own, but as a topper it picks up the underneath lip product and smears it some
Kayleigh H.
London
I love this product for just a quick color that’s pretty !! It stays on pretty good and smells good
Courtney H.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is the cutest little lip product that I have! It’s always in reach when I need a touch up!
Shatoya D.
I love the color of this!! But it is so sticky. It reminds me of Mac’s Lip Glass. But the color is so pretty and iridescent- especially in the sunlight!! I usually wear it alone, although I have layered it over lipstick. If you have lipstick brushes, that may be the best way though because you always get lipstick on the applicator.. and that drives me nuts!!
queens R.
Toronto , ON
It’s not the best but not the wrost but it’s very smooth and a lot of my friends like it so it would be good if I got 3
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this feel gritty on your lips?
Alyx B.
Is this part of the Christmas range?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
How is this compared to the Urban Decay Lip Topper? Is it gunky? Sticky? Thank you for your reply!
anastasia d.