BY TARTE #100 in Lip Gloss

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel
  • "I love this product I need to get more if I can find it anywhere. It's long lasting and yes I love I did meet my expectations and easy to apply" in 25 reviews
  • "Omg! This!!! This is amazing! I love the name, the packaging, just everything! But mostly I love how this made my lips lol so shiny shimmery, belonged out abd gorgeous!" in 20 reviews
Francina P.
dominican Republic
I love the line of lipstick tarte brand gives you a freshness and hydration although they are matte leaves a spectacular finish would not hesitate to buy this product either travel or normal size.

Me encanta la linea de pintalabios de la marca de tarte te da un frescor e hidratacion a pesar de que sean mate te deja un acabado espectacular no dudaria en volver a comprar este producto ya sea de viaje o el tamaño normal.
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I purchased Tarte Lip gloss online because I fell in love with the packaging and the bling top, the color is so beautiful! I really like how it feels on my lips. It’s not too heavy, and it’s long lasting. I recommend it!
Alex M.
So pretty and feels amazing. Also very affordable. Effective in staying on a long time and definitely meet my expectations.
CiCi G.
Very hydrating and the color is super pretty with gold flecks. Ahhhh. Love it! Would recommend.
Camden G.
Danville, VA
Such a great lip stick. I love something that stays on no matter if I eat, drink, or kiss and this is the one!
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
I really enjoy this product! It stays on so well and it is very easy to apply. I will for sure buy more
sara b.
oslo
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It’s not super sticky and not crazy bold color. It’s just s subtle gloss with some sparkle. My favorite. It doesn’t smell bad or weird or anything. The product itself is super cute as is the packaging. I wish it wasn’t limited time but I will definitely be ordering more soon.
Jessica H.
Brighton
super cute packaging i love the color it last long and it’s to bad of a price. Tarte is my most favorite
Brina J.
If you don't like glitter, you're not going to like this. I love it because I love anything that sparkles!
Pαtricia J.
To realmente amo todo lo que sea de tarte, es una de mis marcas favoritas para ser honesta, simplemente me encanta!
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this feel gritty on your lips?
Alyx B.
Is this part of the Christmas range?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
How is this compared to the Urban Decay Lip Topper? Is it gunky? Sticky? Thank you for your reply!
anastasia d.