BY TARTE #37 in Lip Gloss

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel
  • "I love this product I need to get more if I can find it anywhere. It's long lasting and yes I love I did meet my expectations and easy to apply" in 25 reviews
  • "Omg! This!!! This is amazing! I love the name, the packaging, just everything! But mostly I love how this made my lips lol so shiny shimmery, belonged out abd gorgeous!" in 20 reviews
Suzann W.
I only got this about 3 weeks ago but I do love it. I got it on sale at Ulta, super cute packaging and while I like matte lip colors but always feel like they are too matte this is great for a top coat shine without being super sticky. I would definitely buy this again.
Aoife M.
Ireland
This product has made me absolutely fall in love with tarte! This product itself is amazing it gives you that feeling that you need to spice up your look, it applied really nicely and the packaging is on point! I would really love to try more tarte products after this like maybe there concealers or foundations!
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love a glitter gloss. TARTE products are one of my favorite brands. Their products are really great quality for the price. I love the packaging, and of course the product. I mean come on, who doesn’t love glitter??
Whitney A.
Findlay
Love tarte!!! It’s hands down my favorite lip product to use! I get so many compliments!
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
The product is so freaking...best and so satisfied. Great!!! I love 💕 it like real. It is bloody cute . I will recommend this product to my friends. All my friends. I am a student so it is easy for me to promote to all my buddies. Satisfied!!!!!!
Yorbe C.
Big fan !! I love how it makes your lip look ! Like the price ❤️ nothing but the best ! Buy buy buy it
Sejla K.
Washington
I have 3 of these and i love them, it brings out my cheek bones and its really cute doesnt shine too much and its easy to apply doesnt leave like other products i have used. I think everyone should try it  theyd love it just like I do.
I love this product. I hate that it is limited time i have a stock pile though because it works amazing.
Hafsa A.
Leander
Really good product that is affordable. The product is soooooo long lasting and has such beautiful colors. I would totally buy it again!!!!
Morgan N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
LOVE THIS! The product looks so pretty on bare lips or with a color! The glitter isnt chunky either so it goes so smoothly
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this feel gritty on your lips?
Alyx B.
Is this part of the Christmas range?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
How is this compared to the Urban Decay Lip Topper? Is it gunky? Sticky? Thank you for your reply!
anastasia d.