BY TARTE

A non-sticky, shimmering gold gloss that can be worn alone or layered over lipstick as a shiny topcoat. This gloss strikes gold for your lips. It's a clear conditioning formula that clings without feeling sticky, and the concentrated, iridescent flecks of pink and gold add some bling to your look. Layer over your lipstick as a transforming topcoat or wear the emollient gloss alone for some subtle shimmer. Either way, mango seed, shea butter, and vitamins C and E will keep your lips plush and protected. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel
  • "I love this product I need to get more if I can find it anywhere. It's long lasting and yes I love I did meet my expectations and easy to apply" in 25 reviews
  • "Omg! This!!! This is amazing! I love the name, the packaging, just everything! But mostly I love how this made my lips lol so shiny shimmery, belonged out abd gorgeous!" in 20 reviews
courtney L.
I really love just about everything tarte, and this lippie was just so cute!! (I'm a sucker for cute packaging) But I am not really sure about the product itself. I want to love it but it's hard. The formula is kind of thick and doesn't seem to apply very well. I had to do quite a few layers before it looked like anything was on. Then my lips felt dry and weird. I could feel the pieces of glitter every time i moved my lips. It left them feeling sticky and gross. After a while I had to take it off because it just felt so weird. But, it looked really good!! I might have to try it over something next time. Maybe to get the feel off.
Tiffany A.
To be honest I'm not a huge fan of matte liquid lipsticks anyway. I do love the colors and they can look beautiful after application but they dry my lips out and make them peel and all kinds of my cute things even if I exfoliate before application. This was no exception. I can wear these for a couple of hours but afterwards my lips are begging for some lip balm.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Lip toppers have been huge the last few months. It seems like every company is coming out with one. Personally, I have stayed away from them. I really dislike glosses that have sparkle in them because they have a tendency to feel gritty. This topper is different. It is fairly sheer and has very fine gold and pink/purple glitter. It makes my lips look so juicy without being sticky or feeling gritty. It also doesn’t upset the liquid lip I wear underneath. I think this will be so pretty in the spring and summer or topped over a holiday red for a festive look.
Nancy H.
Absolutely eye catching! A really fresh look that makes the whole face glow! Use either by itself or over your favorite lipstick for a golden shimmery glow. Right consistency without a sticky feel and dazzles your lips! A great staple to have in your lip dressing.  A must have!
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
So,glad I purchased this! Love to use this over tons of my products. Very easy to apply. Apply more coats for more shimmer! It meets all my expectations! I love the packaging also. I do recommend this. tarte Limited-Edition Tartiest Lip Bling Top Coat tinsel
Paige L.
Biddeford, ME
I love the color of this and how it looks alone. I’ve worn it with liquid lipstick but I’m worried if I get the wand dirty then it will alter the color which is the reason for missing a star. I love how sparkly it is and how it’s just enough extra for me. Price is a little steep.
Kelly V.
Denver
This gloss is a very pretty topcoat when you want to add a golden sheen. Fairly long lasting for a gloss, and wears off evenly. I took a star away because the packing is not very appealing to me... it looks like kid’s makeup!
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
Bought this because it was on sale, the color looked gorgeous, and it had rhinestones (I mean, who doesn’t love pink rhinestones?!). I was surprised by how much I like this product. The color really is gorgeous. It gives that shiny, wet look without having chunks of glitter or being sticky. I reach for it very often.
Andreina F.
I love tarte as a brand but I love even more their lipsticks they work wonders are long lasting and have really nice colors, are perfect for a day at the office of for a walk around town as they keep the colors for hours
Kristina B.
Vacaville, CA
I love this lip bling!’ It goes great over all of my favorite lipsticks to give it sparkle and shine. It’s a pretty gold and pink sparkle in a champagne gloss. Not sticky and VERY long wearing for a gloss.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Does this feel gritty on your lips?
Alyx B.
Is this part of the Christmas range?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
How is this compared to the Urban Decay Lip Topper? Is it gunky? Sticky? Thank you for your reply!
anastasia d.
Is this super shiny?
Jenna M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I’ve been wanting this! It looks like an amazing product to invest in. Should I try it or look for something different?